Cycle Support is BACK instock

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Ok come and get it back in stock but once again only 30, well actually only 29 because one is for LakeMountD.

Thank you for your interest and orders. BTW when ordering why not throw in a couple pounds of cookie mix :)

CROWLER

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
How about throwing your dosages of Cycle Support into the cookie mix each day? Protein + Cycle Support + Chochlate Chip goodness :thumbsup:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
How about throwing your dosages of Cycle Support into the cookie mix each day? Protein + Cycle Support + Chochlate Chip goodness :thumbsup:
mmmmmmmmmmmm that is tasty :)

BTW 1/3 gone already in about 6 hours. Just 19 left.

CROWLER

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
not a goo idea I think, some of the items in the cycle support may not bake well. I would check on it.

crowler, will you have the CS back in stock soon or do I need to order this now?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
not a goo idea I think, some of the items in the cycle support may not bake well. I would check on it.

crowler, will you have the CS back in stock soon or do I need to order this now?
Good info Skye

As for the Cycle Support, when the supply is gone it will be another week to 10 days before it is back in stock.

CROWLER

myfathersboy

Awards
  • Established
It just occurred to me....CROWLER doesn't have nearly enough rep.....C'mon people, Don't be shy......

myfathersboy

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah, and ...

Right now I'm drinking 2 scoops of Mocha Joe Muscle Milk blended with 1 scoop of PB cycle support and it tastes exactly like a frozen hazelnut cappucino.....yummy!

myfathersboy

Awards
  • Established
HA!!!!

I just red-starred yo azz!!!!!

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah, and ...

Right now I'm drinking 2 scoops of Mocha Joe Muscle Milk blended with 1 scoop of PB cycle support and it tastes exactly like a frozen hazelnut cappucino.....yummy!
Glad to hear it man. It makes me (and I'm sure CROWLER) too smile when we see this. Moreso him in the respect of taste and moreso me in the respect that it is sellin as well as it is. Thanks a lot guys seriously.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
HA!!!!

I just red-starred yo azz!!!!!

HEYyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy thank man!

You are THE best buddy.

By the way don't let the guys down at the gym know that you can identify the taste of a fraphawhatever it was. :)

CROWLER

myfathersboy

Awards
  • Established
HEYyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy thank man!

You are THE best buddy.

By the way don't let the guys down at the gym know that you can identify the taste of a fraphawhatever it was. :)

CROWLER

Orangemochafrappucino!!!!!!!!!

(wake me up...before you go go....don't leave me hangin' on like a yo-yo)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
lol Viper YOU are worrying me that you knew what group that was from.

next person say "CROWLER YOU are really worrying me that you knew Wham was a group." etc etc etc

:head:

CROWLER

myfathersboy

Awards
  • Established
Wait....Did I accidently log into my 'Alternative Lifestyle Minds Account'????

(By the way It's from Zoolander...)

Zoolander: You know, I'm beginning to think there might be more to life than being really, really, really, ridiculously good-looking......

Metro-sexual Male model roommates: We know what you need....Orangemochafrappucino!!!!!!!

Yeah...ummm...so....

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Wait....Did I accidently log into my 'Alternative Lifestyle Minds Account'????

(By the way It's from Zoolander...)

Zoolander: You know, I'm beginning to think there might be more to life than being really, really, really, ridiculously good-looking......

Metro-sexual Male model roommates: We know what you need....Orangemochafrappucino!!!!!!!

Yeah...ummm...so....

Geeeez how could we have been so stupid ;).

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol Viper YOU are worrying me that you knew what group that was from.

next person say "CROWLER YOU are really worrying me that you knew Wham was a group." etc etc etc

:head:

CROWLER
Crowler, YOU are really worrying me that you knew Wham was a group..I should get a prize for that.

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
Save me a bottle!!! I am ordering when I get home!!!!!:head:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Save me a bottle!!! I am ordering when I get home!!!!!:head:
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh it doesn't come in a bottle :)

BTW there are 5 left so HURRY!!!!! :whip:

CROWLER

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Crowler, YOU are really worrying me that you knew Wham was a group..I should get a prize for that.

Item Name

Purchase Date

Expiry Date

Item Cost
Unknown Item From Mulletsoldier
Thief attempt was successful from Mulletsoldier.

:twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :woohoo: :woohoo: :toofunny: :toofunny:

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey Crowler. I live in Ontario, Canada and just placed an order with you. The reference number is 1149159629861. I'll be out of town all next week and would appreciate it if you could hold off shipping my order until next Friday, (i.e. June 9).

Thanks in advance.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Hey Crowler. I live in Ontario, Canada and just placed an order with you. The reference number is 1149159629861. I'll be out of town all next week and would appreciate it if you could hold off shipping my order until next Friday, (i.e. June 9).

Thanks in advance.
Please e-mail him at [email protected] . He sees e-mails MUCH MUCH faster than he sees these threads. He stays pretty busy all day.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Thanks LMD

Actually Ninjo I emailed you about shipping charges

Please check your email.

Thank you.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Item Name

Purchase Date

Expiry Date

Item Cost
Unknown Item From Mulletsoldier
Thief attempt was successful from Mulletsoldier.

:twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :woohoo: :woohoo: :toofunny: :toofunny:
I'm so confused.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dont feel bad I was raped of points by Viperspit, PIG! We will get them all back!!!!!! MMMmmmuuuuuuuuwuaaaaaaaaa
Points, what?..Huh?..Lake you bastage..I had to buy some penetrate for my cycle, so I couldn't upgrade..But you best watch your ass, next paycheque I'mma be all "I lost my wee-wee in an unfortunate smelting accident" and all "I love gooooooooooold"

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Points, what?..Huh?..Lake you bastage..I had to buy some penetrate for my cycle, so I couldn't upgrade..But you best watch your ass, next paycheque I'mma be all "I lost my wee-wee in an unfortunate smelting accident" and all "I love gooooooooooold"
Haha apparently mulletsoldier hasn't looked through the e-store enough to know you can attempt thievry haha :nutkick:

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
dang i hope CS didnt go out of stock right before i placed my order.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
dang i hope CS didnt go out of stock right before i placed my order.
The inventory is a true inventory in that if it shows being instock it IS in stock.

Actually there may be a few more than what is shown if someone has something in their cart and they do not go through with their order.

Now on the whey protein or the EXCELL there is no way for us to have inventory showing for all 14 flavors so once in a while you MAY order and be told an item is out of stock.

I don't know if I clarified that or made it more confusing. :)

CROWLER

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
i was just worried because after i submited my order and all it showed the CS as being out of stock. but i'll just wait to hear otherwise

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
i was just worried because after i submited my order and all it showed the CS as being out of stock. but i'll just wait to hear otherwise
Well I would guess that is because you ordered the last one :woohoo:

The system does not allow the order to go through if we are out of stock. Well it may charge you a shipping charge if you hit submit with nothing in your cart.

Actually if you want you can email me at [email protected] and let me know your last name and I can check to make sure.

CROWLER

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i just picked up 2 things cycle support, cant wait to try this stuff.....1 box left

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
i just picked up 2 things cycle support, cant wait to try this stuff.....1 box left
Awesome bro. Let me know how you like it. Always nice to hear feedback on your creation haha. Mixing it in a protein shake seems to be the best way to go so we've heard.

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Awesome bro. Let me know how you like it. Always nice to hear feedback on your creation haha. Mixing it in a protein shake seems to be the best way to go so we've heard.
absolutely bro, i will be sure to post some feedback

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
absolutely bro, i will be sure to post some feedback
Don't be like JMH though and try and put it in some Excell haha. Put it in some milk with protein or something lol. :head:

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Don't be like JMH though and try and put it in some Excell haha. Put it in some milk with protein or something lol. :head:
i was thinking of just putting it in with raw CEE and water...jk

:toofunny:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
i was thinking of just putting it in with raw CEE and water...jk

:toofunny:
That sounds like it would make a REALLY nice mouth wash :hammer:

CROWLER

Soxfan34

Awards
It's such an first glance tease everytime i check in and see this thread bumped to the top, btw :cool:

Really looking foward to grabbing some of this.

DeerDeer

DeerDeer

Awards
  • Established
Great shot at a potential great product...one unfortunate is the unnecessary addition of policosanol - omitting it should aid in offsetting the cost of the product a bit. New controlled trial review in a VERY reputable journal, JAMA. JAMA trails are like gospel in medicine...

FYI:

JAMA. 2006 May 17;295(19):2262-9.

Effect of policosanol on lipid levels among patients with hypercholesterolemia or combined hyperlipidemia: a randomized controlled trial.

CONCLUSION: In patients with hypercholesterolemia or combined hyperlipidemia, the sugar cane-derived policosanol in usual and high doses does not demonstrate a reduction in lipid levels beyond placebo.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Great shot at a potential great product...one unfortunate is the unnecessary addition of policosanol - omitting it should aid in offsetting the cost of the product a bit. New controlled trial review in a VERY reputable journal, JAMA. JAMA trails are like gospel in medicine...

FYI:

Effect of policosanol on lipid levels among patients with hypercholesterolemia or combined hyperlipidemia: a randomized controlled trial.

CONCLUSION: In patients with hypercholesterolemia or combined hyperlipidemia, the sugar cane-derived policosanol in usual and high doses does not demonstrate a reduction in lipid levels beyond placebo.

Hello DeerDeer, WELCOME to the board. Not sure if you are saying that Cycle Support would be good but it costs too much or it would be good if it didn't have policosanol in it?

CROWLER

DeerDeer

DeerDeer

Awards
  • Established
Hello DeerDeer, WELCOME to the board. Not sure if you are saying that Cycle Support would be good but it costs too much or it would be good if it didn't have policosanol in it?

CROWLER
No knock on the product whatsoever - it's about time it has been done. THis study JUST came out and I guess you may consider dropping the policosanol in future batches which may subsequently drop the price.

As for that price with all that it contains...I would not hesitate to purchase one for myself.

P.S. BP cuffs - the closer to the heart the better. Wrist cuffs are less accurate than the brachial ones but do offer a convenient alternative.

Cheers!

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established

FYI:

No dropping the policsonol would not lower the price whatsoever, considering policosonol is not one of the more expensive ingredients. Not to mention the fact it is kid of interesting that you mention price considering we developed this product to have everything needed for a price people could afford. I'd like to see you get the same stuff for 29.99. I will even challenge you to find a supplement that provides anything near it for this price. Scivation offers a product with merely milk thistle and NAC and it costs 19.99 for the same dosages of each. I would gladly pay an extra 10 and get what you are getting with Cycle Support. The choice is up to you, however.

Not to mention you are making the first, and worst, mistake of researching. You are merely going off of one study. I have read that study and it was done by a German team who didn't feel the Cuban team was reputable enough. However, the problem with this is another British professor tested it and found it did work. So lets see, we have a bunch that says it does work and one that says it doesn't. I don't know about you but I rather go with the study that has proven it. Not to mention the fact that may people have used it with success and it is a product people wanted. We are here for the consumer (if we weren't we wouldn't have made it so affordable) and we want them to get what they want, not what we feel like putting in.

We have studies that back up all of these supplements and currently feel it is best if kept in.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
in post 37 in LakeMountD Quote the words "protein shake" are highlited and give a ad for someone other then Anabolic Innovations. I understand the need to use those types of adds but do they to pop up in this forum when it belongs to a compeditor? Sorry just noticed that ( I don't even really see them any more) and it bugged me

DeerDeer

DeerDeer

Awards
  • Established
No dropping the policsonol would not lower the price whatsoever, considering policosonol is not one of the more expensive ingredients. Not to mention the fact it is kid of interesting that you mention price considering we developed this product to have everything needed for a price people could afford. I'd like to see you get the same stuff for 29.99. I will even challenge you to find a supplement that provides anything near it for this price. Scivation offers a product with merely milk thistle and NAC and it costs 19.99 for the same dosages of each. I would gladly pay an extra 10 and get what you are getting with Cycle Support. The choice is up to you, however.

Not to mention you are making the first, and worst, mistake of researching. You are merely going off of one study. I have read that study and it was done by a German team who didn't feel the Cuban team was reputable enough. However, the problem with this is another British professor tested it and found it did work. So lets see, we have a bunch that says it does work and one that says it doesn't. I don't know about you but I rather go with the study that has proven it. Not to mention the fact that may people have used it with success and it is a product people wanted. We are here for the consumer (if we weren't we wouldn't have made it so affordable) and we want them to get what they want, not what we feel like putting in.

We have studies that back up all of these supplements and currently feel it is best if kept in.
Again - no knock on the product, just some information form an educated, pretty well-educated consumer. It's just some constructive criticism. If the product is as it states, contains standardized amounts of each of said components I coul drecommend it easily.

Actually, that study includes a brief REVIEW of ALL the studies published in peer reviewed journals - it is not a lone study - it is fresh off the press. THe Cuban trial is also addressed and that the same group is the only group that has published anything that resembled a benefit. I have the study on hand and can forward it to you (in pdf). Policosanol offers no benefit overall, other that making your wallet a little on the lighter side. :)

Adding one less ingredient could drop the cost, maybe not much but it will save the trouble of mixing one more ingredient in there!

Cheers,

DD

Last edited:
CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
DeerDeer,

I really had to think this over more than once before I responded to your posts.

To tell you the truth we already underpiced Cycle Support, forgetting to take into consideration the cost of sweetning and flavoring.

We could have charge another 25% higher and still sold out but we didn't.

As LakemountD said the cost of that ingredient is VERY small. Have you priced Policosanol compared to the other ingredients?

I find it interesting that you decide to join AM yesterday and your first 2 posts on this board are to criticize 2 of my products and you do it in such a descrete way so as not to appear negative. I have never said anything negative to anyone in this forum. I trust you will do the same or you will not be welcome here in my forum.

I still don't understand your complaint, if it is the price is too high then have the courage to say that and just don't buy it. Go from store to store getting all of the ingredients and then sweeten and flaovor it yourself. I think the 60 people who have ordered would strongly disagree with you on this.

If your complaint is that a single ingredient doesn't work (IMO one study does not a case make)then I would be more than happy to leave that one ingredient out of your Cycle Support and charge you 50 cents less.

and Cheers to YOU! :)

CROWLER

DeerDeer

DeerDeer

Awards
  • Established
DeerDeer,

I really had to think this over more than once before I responded to your posts.

To tell you the truth we already underpiced Cycle Support, forgetting to take into consideration the cost of sweetning and flavoring.

We could have charge another 25% higher and still sold out but we didn't.

As LakemountD said the cost of that ingredient is VERY small. Have you priced Policosanol compared to the other ingredients?

I find it interesting that you decide to join AM yesterday and your first 2 posts on this board are to criticize 2 of my products and you do it in such a descrete way so as not to appear negative. I have never said anything negative to anyone in this forum. I trust you will do the same or you will not be welcome here in my forum.

I still don't understand your complaint, if it is the price is too high then have the courage to say that and just don't buy it. Go from store to store getting all of the ingredients and then sweeten and flaovor it yourself. I think the 60 people who have ordered would strongly disagree with you on this.

If your complaint is that a single ingredient doesn't work (IMO one study does not a case make)then I would be more than happy to leave that one ingredient out of your Cycle Support and charge you 50 cents less.

and Cheers to YOU! :)

CROWLER
I have been lurking for a while and was prompted to join recently. My goal is to offer constructive feedback. i dont know if you read my post but that study REVIEWS previous studies beyond offering an NIH clinical trial format study. It actually lists all the studies, results, outcomes for comparison (something that saves us the trouble of pulling each of these up individually, very annoying IMO.)

THe only supporters of policosanol have come from one group in Cuba (where much of the policosanol comes form with direct sponsorship of these studies). As someone who takes pride in their product, I do not want yout to take offense to these comments, but rather use them constructively in future batches. THe bottom line is that you might want to just drop it out of the next batch, just a suggestion :)

Don't take this personally at all. I am getting ready to prepare a treatise, so to speak, on all of these NO products that claim "vasodilatory" effects - savvy marketing, crappy products with over caffeienated overtones. Many of these products are analagous to a couple shots of highly sweetened espresso with amino acids that may or may not have been chemically altered (for the sake of marketing/selling points) that in their native and altered form offer ntohing but more to pass through the intestines.

Cheers,

DD