Whey questions.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
First is the Concentrate Nutrition Info based solely on the unflavored whey blend ? If so how much wieght does the flavoring account for?

Secondly does the density of the powders (dry ) differ much with the flavors? I have already noticed that ATW unflavored is about 11% denser then the peanut butter protien. But this could easily be the differnce between powders/settling and or mixing methods

If you don't know then PLEASE do not go through any trouble to find out, I was just wondering. ( I always mesure out the volume for an amount in wieght that I require anyways so there would not be much error anyways.)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
First is the Concentrate Nutrition Info based solely on the unflavored whey blend ? If so how much wieght does the flavoring account for?

Secondly does the density of the powders (dry ) differ much with the flavors? I have already noticed that ATW unflavored is about 11% denser then the peanut butter protien. But this could easily be the differnce between powders/settling and or mixing methods

If you don't know then PLEASE do not go through any trouble to find out, I was just wondering. ( I always mesure out the volume for an amount in wieght that I require anyways so there would not be much error anyways.)
Weight of flavoring is pretty much the same accross the board. In 2270 grams (5 lbs) of protein powder there will be approximately 5 - 9 grams of flavoing so it will not be much different from one flavor to another.

CROWLER

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
How is the peanut butter Skye? I'm gettin ready to place an order next week. I'm looking at the choc/peanut butter and the mint choc chip...MMMMMMM