Excell Flavor???

wookie429

Awards
i am going to be ordering the sample packs of Excell, but also a Kg at the same time.

any comments/suggestions/opinions on the various flavors and which is the best?

thanks.

gresh

gresh

Awards
Here are my favorites, in order:
Mango
Raspberry
Strawberry
Fruit Punch

Not a big fan of grape and lemon

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
I just got a Kg of Strawberry, can't wait to try it out :)

Ether

Awards
I have tried the fruit punch and the strawberry so far. The fruit punch is much better than the strawberry, the flavoring in the strawberry seems a little weak. I could taste the BCAA's at the end of the gallon of strawberry but never tasted them with the fruit punch. Excell is still a GREAT product and I am a very satisfied repeat customer.

size

Awards
  • Established
I am having the same issue. I keep trying to decide on which flavor to get as I would really like to use this product. I am yet to try any of the flavors so I am really at a loss.

Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
I can only comment on Fruit punch but it tastes just like Kool-aid minus the sugary after taste. I'am hooked

ericgonzalez

Awards
I ordered the Mango a few days ago, and I'll let you know how I like it when it arrives.

:squat:

Pax

Pax

Awards
  • Established
I can only comment on Fruit punch but it tastes just like Kool-aid minus the sugary after taste. I'am hooked

"OOOH YEA!!" ~ Kool-Aid Man

Fruit Punch Rox! I use 2 scoops of Excell and 2 scoops of my CNW bulk BCAA's together, and the flavor of Excell still shines through despite the addition of "unflavored" bulk BCAA's...

ericgonzalez

Awards
Tired the Mango Excell today

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I'm hooked. Mixability is great and the taste is outstanding.

This is where the review gets weird.. i really like the scent of it. It's like mango + coconut. I wonder if I can snort BCAAs :think:

gresh

gresh

Awards
Tired the Mango Excell today

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I'm hooked. Mixability is great and the taste is outstanding.

This is where the review gets weird.. i really like the scent of it. It's like mango + coconut. I wonder if I can snort BCAAs :think:
Thats why I ordered 5lbs of Mango Isolate, best flavoring Ive ever had.

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I had sex with the strawberry flavor, and it was good.
I am someday going to convince crowler to send me a sample of each flavor before I buy. He should know that is a lot of money for me to spend and take the risk of getting a poopy flavor! (One other than strawberry)

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
My thoughts on the Strawberry. I tried it last night during my w/o for the 1st time. Mixes well, taste is fine, but a little weak for my liking. I received a extra flavor packet with it so I'll toss it in and try it out again tomorrow.

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My thoughts on the Strawberry. I tried it last night during my w/o for the 1st time. Mixes well, taste is fine, but a little weak for my liking. I received a extra flavor packet with it so I'll toss it in and try it out again tomorrow.

How much water you use?

lilkev42

lilkev42

Awards
  • Established
I got a free sample of Mango. I honestly didnt know how mango would taste, but I thought it was great. Although I think I will order a sample of all of them to see which I like the most.

lilkev42

lilkev42

Awards
  • Established
I mixed mine in with 20 oz of water. The flavor was strong enough for my taste.

Pax

Pax

Awards
  • Established
I use 4 scoops of Punch and 1 Liter of water... YUMMY...!

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I were to order 2kg of this product, can I pick 2 separate flavors and still reveive the reduced price, or do I need to purchase 2 separate 1kg batches of the product?

On your site it lists 1kg excell for $43.95, or 2kg for @79.95.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
It is already packaged as 1 kg and 2 kg so it would have to be the same flavor.

CROWLER

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn, I've just been having the hardest time deciding on a flavor, and thought that would help me narrow down to 2 choices instead of just 1. So many of them sound very good.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
You could get the EXCELL sample pack which has all 6 flavors and then make your decision. :)

CROWLER

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's a good suggestion. Unfortunately, I am located in Canada, and tend to do whatever is necessary to avoid extra shipping costs, as they can tend to add up very quickly, especially when you factor in items such as border fees, taxes, etc.

ericgonzalez

Awards
Thats why I ordered 5lbs of Mango Isolate, best flavoring Ive ever had.
Cool, I ordered some also. I noticed the flavoring tends to be a bit on the soft side, so i tend to use a bit less water with the Mango Excel. Would you say the same is the the case with isolate?

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
See, I like BCAA's in my pre workout shake, but I'm a full time chocolate/PB protien shake guy these days, and mango just doesn't mesh with that :\