Excell Question

MadJimF

MadJimF

Awards
  • Established
I read about people mixing up 3 servings in a gallon of water and drinking it all day. Would that cause any problems if you did that everyday, that gallon of excell being your only source of water for the day, I don't think I could drink the gallon of excell and gallon of water to boot on most days.

Just wondering I guess if I still need to drink just water also.

Thanks

Jim

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I read about people mixing up 3 servings in a gallon of water and drinking it all day. Would that cause any problems if you did that everyday, that gallon of excell being your only source of water for the day, I don't think I could drink the gallon of excell and gallon of water to boot on most days.

Just wondering I guess if I still need to drink just water also.

Thanks

Jim
It would not cause a problem. Some do this to have a sustained delivery of BCAA's to minimize catabolism and sustain an anabolic environment.

Ether

Awards
The only problem I have found with it is that the EXCELL eventually leaves a residue on the inside of my gallon container. I am a cheap ass and reuse my container. To prevent this from being a problem I bought a new gallon of water at wally world once a week, I am mega dosing so 3 servings it may not be an issue. And no I didn't run into any problems just drinking the EXCELL water and not regular water.