Product Review!

Giantz11

Giantz11

Really Really Good Looking
Awards
  • Established
Well I ordered 2lbs of cooking from AI.

First off, it comes in a plastic bag as a dry mix. This makes it helpful because you can determine how much to make.

I used about a quarter of a bad, mixed with 1% milk. The dough formed nicely and I was able to easily create cookie balls with my spoon. However I learned one thing!

This is not normal cookie dough. Balls that you form do not flatten intop cookies. So I took them out of the oven and pressed them flat. No problems with that at all. So my suggestion to anyone who makes this in the future, it so make your cookies, cookies shaped when you place them into the oven.

As for the taste, they were excellent. The chocolate chips are really good. The cookies have a really really great taste for how damn healthy they are. A bit course, because of the flax meal, but still very good!

Also, I got a sample pack of Peanut Butter Whey. This stuff is AMAZING! Great great taste. Will be purchasing this for sure! Made it with milk and it was increadible!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Giantz11

Thank you for the post. And for taking the time to suggest how to do the cookies.

What I tried lately and am doing it everytime now is I get a plastic bag and put in however much cookie mix I want. I add 1% milk, and mix it in the bag by pretening it is a 'fun bag' :)

Then I shape it into a log, dump it onto a plate and microwave it. When it is done I take it out and wait a few minutes. Then I slice it up like you would a sausage.

Makes it very quick and only one dish to clean :)

I will have to try your cookie squash method.

CROWLER

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Well I ordered 2lbs of cooking from AI.

First off, it comes in a plastic bag as a dry mix. This makes it helpful because you can determine how much to make.

I used about a quarter of a bad, mixed with 1% milk. The dough formed nicely and I was able to easily create cookie balls with my spoon. However I learned one thing!

This is not normal cookie dough. Balls that you form do not flatten intop cookies. So I took them out of the oven and pressed them flat. No problems with that at all. So my suggestion to anyone who makes this in the future, it so make your cookies, cookies shaped when you place them into the oven.

As for the taste, they were excellent. The chocolate chips are really good. The cookies have a really really great taste for how damn healthy they are. A bit course, because of the flax meal, but still very good!

Also, I got a sample pack of Peanut Butter Whey. This stuff is AMAZING! Great great taste. Will be purchasing this for sure! Made it with milk and it was increadible!
First off I already like you because you have a picture of the Giants in your avatar (I am a HUGE Giants fan). Secondly I am glad you enjoyed the product as well. I loved the PB protein and the cookie as well. For how cheap the damn cookies are, it is nice to have 1 or 2 after a meal to get that sweet taste!

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
First off I already like you because you have a picture of the Giants in your avatar (I am a HUGE Giants fan). Secondly I am glad you enjoyed the product as well. I loved the PB protein and the cookie as well. For how cheap the damn cookies are, it is nice to have 1 or 2 after a meal to get that sweet taste!
What? does that mean that we are not supose to eat them AS the meal?:D :burg:

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
heheheheheheheheh... you said cookies.

Crowler, what's up with that liver n' onions protein blend my friend?

Bump Crowler as a man first, and his phantasmagorically innovative store second.

Giantz11

Giantz11

Really Really Good Looking
Awards
  • Established
I also just realized what a **** job I did of spelling. Glad you guys could make out wtf I wrote, lol.

Anyhoo, I think adding some eggs into the batter would really make for a nicer consistancy. That's my next experiment, I'll report back as soon as they are made.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
What? does that mean that we are not supose to eat them AS the meal?:D :burg:
Haha it turned out like that when CROWLER sent me some lol. He was like here try these out since you work for me. I ate one... smiled.... ate another.... smiled bigger.... combined the last two and ate a giant cookie and got giant satisfaction hahaha.
Happy enough to do a dance :bruce3: .

Still better than eating :hot:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
When I was eating the cookie I kinda felt like I was cheating on my gf, but she'd never find out. Guilty, but so very satisfied all at the same time. Then, I realized they were healthy and all was well

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
When I was eating the cookie I kinda felt like I was cheating on my gf, but she'd never find out. Guilty, but so very satisfied all at the same time. Then, I realized they were healthy and all was well

Oh you are such a jokester..."girlfriend"? LOL..... Oh Mullet... always the comedian.