What do you look for in a product?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I want to hear what you look for in an Anabolic Innovation's product?

As you know, we, at Anabolic Innovations are always looking to bring out the next top notch supplement. In this thread please specify what you would like to see in the next product or what you are looking for in a product in general.

Our last product, Anabolic Innovation's Cycle Support, we introduced not only to ease the hassle of having tell every beginner out there ever support supp they need to take, but to also provide a cheap, effective way to improve health so that cycling can become more commonplace for those who choose that lifestyle, with less of a hassle of constantly worrying about prostate/lipid/heart/liver problems. Overall it was designed with the consumer in mind. We are continuing to tweak the formula and we are currently still in beta. Future formulas could include more or less of a dosage (in the case that we find studies to support it) or flavor changes.

Well lets hear it :).

:bb2: :bruce1: :bb2: :bruce1: :bb2: :bruce1: :study: :study: :study: :study:

Last edited:
gresh

gresh

Awards
Are there any plans of adding protein other than isolate and concentrate? Maybe egg or miceller? You have peanutbutter flavor protein, how about a protein enriched peanutbutter?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
In general I like to see the balance between convenience/usability, effectiveness, and good price in any product I decide to buy. Cycle support definitely hammered all of those through the roof. Specifically, maybe you guys could craft your own fat loss/stim product. Mixture of stuff like Rodilia, Green Tea, Yohimbine. I know there are lots of products like that already, but I'm sure you and Crowler could put a cool spin on it.
Maybe some more natural Anti-E's. A strong antioxidant/detox product would be cool. More stuff like the cookies, maybe something with my all time fav--oats and whey!

danielrb

Awards
Are there any plans of adding protein other than isolate and concentrate? Maybe egg or miceller? You have peanutbutter flavor protein, how about a protein enriched peanutbutter?
I'd be interested in miceller as an addition to the types of protein. Peanut butter miceller caesin would be thicker and more like peanut butter, just a thought.

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
I talked to CROWLER about this and he seemed to like the idea a lot, he was just too busy at the time. I feel as if a very fairly priced basic creatine blend with a good flavor would help your store move toward a one stop shop type place for the basics.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I talked to CROWLER about this and he seemed to like the idea a lot, he was just too busy at the time. I feel as if a very fairly priced basic creatine blend with a good flavor would help your store move toward a one stop shop type place for the basics.
Who knows maybe we already have it secretly planned.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I'd second a high protein peanut butter. I don't trust Powerbutter (it's sold at GNC) because they came back waaaaaaaay off on the labelclamistesting website and I really don't want to have to buy from Giant Nutrition.

If you could put one out for like $7 or $8, it would compare to a cheaper Powerbutter I've seen at a GNC around here.

I loved Powerbutter though.

gresh

gresh

Awards
An excell which was already blended with the appropriate proportions of protein and carbs as indicated in the study.
So it would be similar to, dare I say, Muscletech's Anator? Thats about the closest product to that I can think of.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
And regarding cycle support, I'm off the opinion that if one wanted to use it long term, I'd prefer to have a formula without the statins (niacin is the only one I remember off the top of my head).

gresh

gresh

Awards
I'd second a high protein peanut butter. I don't trust Powerbutter (it's sold at GNC) because they came back waaaaaaaay off on the labelclamistesting website and I really don't want to have to buy from Giant Nutrition.

If you could put one out for like $7 or $8, it would compare to a cheaper Powerbutter I've seen at a GNC around here.

I loved Powerbutter though.
Thats exactly what I was thinking. I use to like Powerbutter until I saw the actual contents. The Ergopharm tasted a little funny, I ended up mixing half of it with my natty peanutbutter to make it edible. Muscle Butter by Costas is very good, but I dont really like the nutritional profile.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Is the new one GNC is selling at like $8 or 9??

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Have you thought of a CEE w/ flavoring, that actually tastes good and has a NO in it, maybe that with even a little stimulant in it, and......a focus ingredient?

call it Hokus pokus :) LOL I dont know how to spell it :)

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think you guys should make a product with Fit's boobs on it, holy cow...Sorry Fit, I had to, they were just all sitting there, I had to say something..I'll mind my manners from here on in!

gresh

gresh

Awards
I got it!!!!!!!!!!

High protein instant pudding mix. Something similar to what Dorian Yates Approved just put out.

:food:

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I think you guys should put an ad in Muscular Development and Flex with FnF as your model holding a tub of Cycle Support with her wonderful boobs on the front of the tub.

:woohoo:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think you guys should put an ad in Muscular Development and Flex with FnF as your model holding a tub of Cycle Support with her wonderful boobs on the front of the tub.

:woohoo:
Or get her boobs holding the tub..Sorry Fit, that was the last one, promise..They are just really nice..lol

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Products that cator to the hardcore bodybuilder. So if i buy a bar or meal replacement it better not have high fructose corn syrup, maltodextrin, dextrose etc in it. I think all of us that are serious about lifting are willing to pay for quality. Also more products that cator to the steroid/ph user, that's a HUGE market. So you came out with your product to help with blood pressure, liver etc, how about post-cycle? How about an all in one post-cycle supplement something like this stack:

ATD
Tribulus
7-hydroxy-dhea
fenugreek
dhea
free radical complex

I'd also like to see a protein blend with a high concentration of Micellar Casein in it.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Products that cator to the hardcore bodybuilder. So if i buy a bar or meal replacement it better not have high fructose corn syrup, maltodextrin, dextrose etc in it. I think all of us that are serious about lifting are willing to pay for quality. Also more products that cator to the steroid/ph user, that's a HUGE market. So you came out with your product to help with blood pressure, liver etc, how about post-cycle? How about an all in one post-cycle supplement something like this stack:

ATD
Tribulus
7-hydroxy-dhea
fenugreek
dhea
free radical complex

I'd also like to see a protein blend with a high concentration of Micellar Casein in it.

Good points, I like the feedback. Although the cycle support is definitely recommended post cycle as well (on cycle and post cycle) and as for the free radical complex, believe it or not, things such as silymarin, nettle root, and saw palmetto, are actually very potent anti oxidents (through free radical oxidation).

But I like the idea of the PCT.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LakemountD

Sorry my "friends" have hijacked your thread :) I promise to make them pay for it! LOL

Back to great ideas ok!!!!!!! BOYS!!!!!!

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
LakemountD

Sorry my "friends" have hijacked your thread :) I promise to make them pay for it! LOL

Back to great ideas ok!!!!!!! BOYS!!!!!!
Who cares we want that pic in your avatar to have some cycle support above, below, or in between it haha.

Ok that was my good idea for the day. :)

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:eek: ..Sorry, but they're just like one of those pictures whose eye's follow you, wherever I look, there they are!

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Who cares we want that pic in your avatar to have some cycle support above, below, or in between it haha.

Ok that was my good idea for the day. :)

well its not gonna look very pretty in a ziploc bag!!!! ROFLMAO, mmmmmm let me think on it, for ideas ;)

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
well its not gonna look very pretty in a ziploc bag!!!! ROFLMAO, mmmmmm let me think on it, for ideas ;)
CROWLER now do you remember why you brought me aboard?!?! :head:

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I don't imagine that Cycle Support = Breasts is the marketing image the company wants for the product.:icon_lol:

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
If they come out with an anti-E, they could easily use "Don't get these after your cycle" in their ad.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
See Fit this is why I can't workout at lifetime... Those things even hi jack threads HAHAHA........ :eek:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys should make a breakfast cereal that is nutritionally sound

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
See Fit this is why I can't workout at lifetime... Those things even hi jack threads HAHAHA........ :eek:

LOL, Pitbull :) It would still be fun to meet you since your so close and all :D I think your just afraid I may lift more than you!!!!!!!!!!:toofunny:

gresh

gresh

Awards
You guys should make a breakfast cereal that is nutritionally sound
Good thinking. One like Kashi but without soy and actually tastes good. Maybe we can use your peanut butter flavoring and make something like a peanut butter Captain Crunch protein cereal.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good thinking. One like Kashi but without soy and actually tastes good. Maybe we can use your peanut butter flavoring and make something like a peanut butter Captain Crunch protein cereal.
That's exactly what I was thinking, a complex-carb, high protein cereal, all natty of course, w/o maltodextrin, glucose-fructose, high fructose-corn syrup, you get the idea..Please do this guys, you were bang on with the cookies, this would be awesome. I miss breakfast cereal!

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That's exactly what I was thinking, a complex-carb, high protein cereal, all natty of course, w/o maltodextrin, glucose-fructose, high fructose-corn syrup, you get the idea..Please do this guys, you were bang on with the cookies, this would be awesome. I miss breakfast cereal!

Me too, I have to eat sticks and branches and call it cereal :(

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
YOu guys love your cereals eh, when I do eat cereal it's normally Vector, but that's once in a long while. I think a testosterone booster such as:

ATD
Tribulus
Conjugated (-)3,4-divanillyl-tetrahydrofuran

Would be great. You've got the atd to lower estrogen, the tribulus to also help boost LH and help with sex drive, and the Conjugated (-)3,4-divanillyl-tetrahydrofuran (activate/Jungle Warfare), to free up bound testosterone.

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would LOVE for someone/anyone to come out with an effective and affordable appetite suppressant. One without stims, decouplers, etc.
The most effective a/s I've used is ectotropin, but the price is just too high. I will not pay $110 a month to suppress hunger. The next most effective has been LipidFx, but it is trying to be the entire fat-loss package. After awhile, the effects start waning and I think I could continue to get the benefits by increasing the dosage. But, when I tried that I was also increasing my TTA intake, which everyone knows has some uncomfortable side effects, so I just have to get off of it for awhile. I also don't want stims, because my hardest times are in the evenings and I don't want stims then.
I'm not talking about another Hoodia product either. I need something that works, without excessive expense, without TTA, without stims. Maybe start with the suppressants in LipidFx and finnd another one or two ingredients that would work synergistically. Then it would be very unique.

Now, I realize that there is a limited possible consumer base with this type of product, so I'm not expecting a buy in. I just needed to pitch it.
Perhaps you could also have a companion product that stimulated appetite for the skinny bastards. Seems there are a lot of people around that whine about how hard it is to eat 4000 cals a day.

Anyway... that's what the hell I would like to see.

dd

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I'll tell ya the thing that is hard about coming out with products that include some of these newer compounds is the lack of scientific evidence regarding side effects. The last thing CROWLER and I want is to bring a product out that messes someone up down the road. I am not saying things such as ATD or Rimanabant (the appetite suppressent) will have serious side effects, but when you start researching really hard, creating your own structures by adding your own functional groups to other chemicals, etc. you enter a dark new area. No offense but things like SD, M1T, and PP can have very serious side effects and a lot of these people take them for granted.

In fact I was recently researching a chemical called theophylline for our pre workout product but there just wasn't enough evidence on it in humans when not prescribed by a doctor. It is, however, found in Chocamine along with some other Methylxanthines such as theobromine and it is even a natural caffeine source, but it is in MUCH lower dosages than normally taken. The side effects at high dosages were actually somewhat serious and I didn't want to put anyone in the situation to where if they took a slightly higher dosages they would have some sort of adverse reaction.

Basically I try to do my homework as much as possible, and although yeah sometimes you look things over and find them later, then correct the problem, I like to try and get it right on the first try. I do promise that I will continue to research ingredients put in our formulas well after they are released to assure that no new literature has been released on them or to maybe find a study that looked over.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
That's good lookin out for the consumer :woohoo:. I agree alot of guys use some of these new "pro-hormones" because they are legal but are they safe? Who knows for sure but they sound harsh that's for sure.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I like pct products. seems most can be run while not on pct also. I've already stocked on all the prohormones out.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Adenosine monophosphate.
or
Cyclic Adenosine monophosphate

One strategy to reduce body fat involves increasing the conversion of fat to heat. This process is called thermogenesis, and while it can help reduce body fat quickly, it’s not a license to eat everything that you can get your hands on. Studies have shown that certain types of tea extracts stimulate thermogenesis.1,2,3,4 The way this works is that a neurotransmitter called noradrenaline (NA) stimulates the production of a molecule within our cells called cyclic adenosine monophosphate (cAMP), which leads to increased thermogenesis

AMP (adenosine monophosphate) is a source of phosphorous. AMP combines with 2 phosphate atoms to become ATP (adenosine troposphere), providing an immediate source of cellular energy. AMP appears to help with fat burning.

Perhaps something that contains the following-
HEPTAMINOL HCL
AMP
VITAMIN B12
SELENIUM
MAGNESIUM ASPARTATE
POTASSIUM ASPARTATE

this just so happens to also be the ingredients of kynoselen...

perhaps an oral solution could be worked out?

edit: or perhaps an "oral" solution?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Actually ATP is adenosine triphosphate.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
two of those paragraphs are excerpts, i did not write them, but i see the sentence which you are refferring to.

so is it a possibility or what?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
two of those paragraphs are excerpts, i did not write them, but i see the sentence which you are refferring to.

so is it a possibility or what?
Well we can only "effectively" create 1 product at a time. We aren't a huge company. We just came out with cycle support beta 2 and we are working on a product right now that we will announce soon. Down the road, however, we will take everyones suggestions into account :).

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well we can only "effectively" create 1 product at a time. We aren't a huge company. We just came out with cycle support beta 2 and we are working on a product right now that we will announce soon. Down the road, however, we will take everyones suggestions into account :).
Cereal Lake, cereal or I will come to Florida and whoooop ass.

gresh

gresh

Awards
I just started taking Universal's Animal Flex, I thought that it was a pretty good idea to have all your joint supps in a 1 a day pack, then I thought about you guys. How about something like Cycle Support, but for joints - Joint Support. Combine together some top supps and throw them into a powder.