You guys are the SHET!

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
I'm floored, I looked in the mailbox today and I already got my cycle support, cookies, and samples of protein.... So OF COURSE I had to try the peanut butter chocolate protein. Good stuff, I'm pretty picky with protein and I enjoyed it. Now I'm breaking open the cycle support just to sample the taste :afro: ....................

By the way I order this stuff on Sunday afternoon!!!! And I live in Michigan......... :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
OH no this is the moment I have been concerned about.

PLEASE PLEASE hope it is NOT horrible horrible horrible tasting. :thumbsup:

CROWLER

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
OH no this is the moment I have been concerned about.

PLEASE PLEASE hope it is NOT horrible horrible horrible tasting. :thumbsup:

CROWLER

Ha Ha I'll let u know in about 3 minutes I'm going balls out and just mixing it in water lol....

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
oh nooooooooooo just plain water that is NOT good lol. I would suggest in a shake like LakeMountD said.

CROWLER

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Ok it mix's up really ez...... Ok its honestly not that bad. First impression.... I can't explain the taste the after taste is kinda fruity? Seriously guys I thought it was going to be just god awful nasty its not at all. I will mix it in my protein drinks or drink it straight no biggie at all.... Theres many protein powers out there 150% worse! I wish I could rep you guys more! :clap2: :clap2: :thumbsup:

HUGE PROPS to crowler and lake!!!!!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
DAMN you do NOT know how relieved I am. Ok NO more reviews this one is good and we don't need anymore bwahahahahaha

CROWLER

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah please don't change the container it came it either! Keep the product as cheap as possible!!!! Ahh the days of 489384 pills are over :toofunny:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Crow-diggity. My friend in Montana got my package today as well, he hasn't tasted it, as I would like to be the first. But I'll definitely let you know

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Oh heck the guy lives in Montanna he doesn't know the difference between the taste of burned roast beef and a cow pie. :)

And you probably think it will taste like beer and donuts oh no we are ALL in trouble on this one :D

CROWLER

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
HUUUUUUUUUUGE relief man!! Definitely glad to hear this. Shouldn't be that bad at all in a shake. I def. recommend it that way. And yes no more pill after pill after pill after pill.

Mason

Awards
I love Anabolic Innovations too..:lol:
Crowler is awesome, and btw LakeMountD if that is you in your avatar you are ****ing ripped/vascular.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
The taste isnt as bas as the stuff smells. Its really not that bad, especially when you consider your downing like 20+ pills at once. The mixibility is really good as well. Definitely keep the same packaging, in order to keep the price where its at. Im going to just throw a bunch of it in a air tight container as soon as you guys get some more in. The container will definitely be full at all times. :D

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I love Anabolic Innovations too..:lol:
Crowler is awesome, and btw LakeMountD if that is you in your avatar you are ****ing ripped/vascular.
Yeah its me man. :) Thanks by the way.

myfathersboy

Awards
  • Established
One scoop of PB cycle support in a chocolate shake....Yummy!

Honestly guys, this stuff could taste like rinocerous azzhole and it is still better/cheaper than popping that many frigggggging pills everyday....But hey, it's pretty good so why worry?

Excellent job Guys!!!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
One scoop of PB cycle support in a chocolate shake....Yummy!

Honestly guys, this stuff could taste like rinocerous azzhole and it is still better/cheaper than popping that many frigggggging pills everyday....But hey, it's pretty good so why worry?

Excellent job Guys!!!
Why worry? Hmmmm you got a point there but THANKS!!!!!!!!
for the positive feedback. Feeling more and more relieved.

Did I say THANKSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :bb2:

CROWLER

EESCHMan

Awards
  • Established
Thumbs up on the cookie mix...I got the protein sampler, and free cookie sample...added a little more milk to the bag (a teaspoon doesn't seem like enough).
Anyway, even though I think I cooked it too long (I thought the cookie would flatten out more) it was pretty decent considering there was nothing bad in it. How are those chips sugar free?! They're delicious, and millions of them!

Chocolate/Banana Protein Powder - liked this the most out of my bunch. Is this Banana Split, 'cause that's what I ordered?

Peanut Butter - good. This was an extra sample thrown in, as I'm not really a peanut butter lover.

Mocha Mudslide - decent. Need to try it again. Not really much of a coffee flavor.

Mango Madness - Was looking forward to this one...but this was the worse of the bunch. Can't tell if it needed more flavor, or what, but didn't taste too much like a mango.

I have already put in my order for 2lbs of the cookie mix, and I ordered the samplers (with all flavors) of the whey blend, and the Excel. Then, I'll be able to make my decision on what I want in larger sizes!

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Definitly good news on the cycle support taste. Quick question for yall....is the hawthorne and celery seed standardized for extracts? With the celery seed, I am referring to 3nB and in terms of the hawthorne, I can attest that switching from NOW hawthorne berry to NOW hawthorne extract made a BIG difference in blood pressure readings...looking forward to my cookies and 10 lbs of pnutbutter/banana whey isolate coming in guys....good stuff!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Thumbs up on the cookie mix...I got the protein sampler, and free cookie sample...added a little more milk to the bag (a teaspoon doesn't seem like enough).
Anyway, even though I think I cooked it too long (I thought the cookie would flatten out more) it was pretty decent considering there was nothing bad in it. How are those chips sugar free?! They're delicious, and millions of them!

Chocolate/Banana Protein Powder - liked this the most out of my bunch. Is this Banana Split, 'cause that's what I ordered?

Peanut Butter - good. This was an extra sample thrown in, as I'm not really a peanut butter lover.

Mocha Mudslide - decent. Need to try it again. Not really much of a coffee flavor.

Mango Madness - Was looking forward to this one...but this was the worse of the bunch. Can't tell if it needed more flavor, or what, but didn't taste too much like a mango.

I have already put in my order for 2lbs of the cookie mix, and I ordered the samplers (with all flavors) of the whey blend, and the Excel. Then, I'll be able to make my decision on what I want in larger sizes!
GREAT feedback! Thank you. BTW The reason the Mango didn't taste FANTASTIC to you was you tried it right after you brushed your teeth. :icon_lol: That is my story and I am sticking with it.

The Chips have sucralose as sweetner.

CROWLER

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Definitly good news on the cycle support taste. Quick question for yall....is the hawthorne and celery seed standardized for extracts? With the celery seed, I am referring to 3nB and in terms of the hawthorne, I can attest that switching from NOW hawthorne berry to NOW hawthorne extract made a BIG difference in blood pressure readings...looking forward to my cookies and 10 lbs of pnutbutter/banana whey isolate coming in guys....good stuff!

Yes the Hawthorne and Celery Seed are standardized for extracts.

Celery Seed Extract 6:1

Hawthorn Berry pharmaceutical grade extract

CROWLER

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
GREAT feedback! Thank you. BTW The reason the Mango didn't taste FANTASTIC to you was you tried it right after you brushed your teeth. :icon_lol: That is my story and I am sticking with it.

The Chips have sucralose as sweetner.

CROWLER
Damn I was just writing that. CROWLER is just too quick because he is addicted! :bruce1:

XxBiG_EDxX

XxBiG_EDxX

Board Supporter
Awards
When will yall be getting some more of this? I would definitely like to stock up on some for my upcoming cycle :twisted:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Best guess would be Monday BUT we can always hope for sooner. :) I will be sure to announce it.

CROWLER

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Yes the Hawthorne and Celery Seed are standardized for extracts.

Celery Seed Extract 6:1

Hawthorn Berry pharmaceutical grade extract

CROWLER
WOW!! This is indeed quite the product then! Props to yall:bow28:

Mason

Awards
So I ordered chocolate peanut butter protien powder and 3 lbs of cookie dough. I'm so happy. :eek: Can't wait till I gets here I had to drink some nasty ass nitro-tech I bought when I just started lifting. :icon_lol: <3 Anabolic Innovations.

EESCHMan

Awards
  • Established
GREAT feedback! Thank you. BTW The reason the Mango didn't taste FANTASTIC to you was you tried it right after you brushed your teeth.
Thanks...I'll probably get my order today of all the flavors, and I'll put a review of them up. I usually mix the fruit flavors with water, while the chocolate & others will be mixed with milk (non-fat of course!)