That Cookie

vicmack777

Awards
Was un****inbelievable. I have to give credit to where credit is due. I will be def. buying some of that once I test the rest of my free samples.

Thumbs up on that magical cookie.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Was un****inbelievable. I have to give credit to where credit is due. I will be def. buying some of that once I test the rest of my free samples.

Thumbs up on that magical cookie.

Yeah man I thought the damn thing was good too. Even better when you make a bunch of them the right way :)

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Whoa Whoa Whoa!!! Hold the phone.......You guys got cookies???

vicmack777

Awards
Yeah man. Smart move by them too because if I didnt get a free sample of that, I would have never bought them. I never would have thought they were so good.

ndfan

Awards
The cookie was great!! surprised the **** out of me. YUM!
Def. gonna buy some of that.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Each cookie has over 500mgs of Omega 3. 10 grams of protein 5 grams of carbs with 0 sugar grams and 1 gram of fat which is healthy fat coming from the 100% grain milled Flax Seed

Anabolic Innovations Chocolate Chip Cookie mix contains: NO butter. NO added salt. NO sugar. NO trans fat. No saturated fat. NO cholesterol.

The only ingredients are 100% grain milled Flax Seed, 100% whey isolate protein powder, Hershey Healthy chocolate chips, sucralose, pure vanilla and backing soda

Just add milk and bake in the microwave in less than a minuet you will have rich creamy tasty but healthy chocolate chip cookies.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The sample was indeed de-friggin-liscious. I really want to buy a pound of 5 but I got the squirts from the sample.

:sad:

protomike

protomike

Awards
  • Established
crowler, i got my samples yesterday... and god damn the cookie was damn good! im really glad that i decided to order a pound along with my excell last night! thanks you for the samples!

The Graduate

Awards
I really wanna try these, shame i live in the UK!

mitch911

Awards
how many servings could u get from the lb of the cookie powder,, just trying to estimate how much to go for

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The sample was indeed de-friggin-liscious. I really want to buy a pound of 5 but I got the squirts from the sample.

:sad:

FLAX does that to me too, but for the sake of cookies who cares!!!

Esp powerbutter, lookout!!! I cannot wait for post contest :woohoo:

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
FLAX does that to me too, but for the sake of cookies who cares!!!

Esp powerbutter, lookout!!! I cannot wait for post contest :woohoo:
LOL....I'd have no problem with that....but my Wife...well, she definetely may. Because I got HORRIBLE gas as well.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So 1lb of the mix would make how many cookies ?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
You can make the cookies any size you like of course. So if you made them really small you could get a couple dozen. If you made one really big cookie like I do you get 1 BIG cookie :)

Actually I just shape it into a sausage like thing. Bake it and slice it up after it is cooked. Makes it REALLY convenient and don't have to mess around with making it into nice little individual cookies before cooking.

Each 1 ounce supplies

Protein 10g
Carbs 5g
Fat 1g

CROWLER

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Crowler, what do you think of adding egg and milk? Hard to imagine a cookie without egg in the mix.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Crowler, what do you think of adding egg and milk? Hard to imagine a cookie without egg in the mix.
As I am sure you have seen using just milk and they are REALLY good. Originally the idea was to sell the cookies premade BUT then when you add in the cost for the actual mixing, baking, packaging etc the price was WAY too high and I didn't think they would sell so I went to the mix.

So the original recipie included an egg it was good. But to me it was too sticky. Probably best to try it out and see for yourself.

CROWLER

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
what are 'healthy hershey chocolate chips'? did a search for them to no avail.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keebler Elf poop. Super high in protein, and low GI carbs.....(Beelze inserts Glen joke here)

ottomaddox

ottomaddox

Awards
Sugar free baking chunks by Hersheys.

Taken from:http://www.hersheys.com/products/details/sugarfree.asp?id=3917-2103
Serving Size 1 tbsp (15 g)
Amount Per Serving %DV *
Total Calories 70
Calories from Fat 45
Total Fat 5 g 8%
Saturated Fat 3.5 g 18%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol less than 5 mg 1%
Sodium 0 mg 0%
Total Carbohydrate 9 g 3%
Dietary Fiber 1 g 4%
Sugars 0 g
Protein less than 1 g

Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 0%
Calcium 0%
Iron 2%

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
Those are called (and look like, in the small pic) chunks, while this cookie contains chips. Maybe Crowler can confirm.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
The chips I use are designed for commercial use. Same basic make up and ingredients. Don't know why they shape them different maybe for easier shipping of bulk quantities.

Big differance when shipping 25lbs compared to 1lb or however it is they sell it in the grocery stores.

It is like the splenda(Sucralose) you can buy in the grocery store comes in a form where it takes a teaspoon full to sweeten a cup of coffe. A teaspoon of the splenda I purchase for commercial use could sweeten a 100 cups of coffe.

The chips I purchase are in industrial size loads and are different than what you find on the shelf at the grocery store.

BTW that 275 gram Splenda they have in the super market I think has only a couple grams of industrial strength Sucralose and about 270 grams of maltodextrin lol

Oh yea if you want the industrial strength sucralose you can get in on my website for just $20 for 20 grams :) A pimping I will go a pimping I will go :afro:

CROWLER

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
ahhhh, special chips. very sneaky :D
Working on something else. Not too sure it will work or not but if it does ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh YUMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

CROWLER

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i ordered 5 lbs of the cookie mix and i guarantee i will use it all. i have a cookie with every meal they are SO DAMN GOOD. i gave some to my girlfriend, my mom, my friends and my dog :icon_lol: . everyone loves the friggin things.

put them in the oven for like 8 mintues and then right into a tupperware container and they will stay gooey for days.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
well, it's official. the crowler cookies are addictive. that one pound i ordered was gone in less than 24 hours........by my 125lbs wife, lol. i swear i had like one bite and the rest was gone before i had a second chance. she paid the price though.....copious amounts of flax seed can only lead to one thing...........

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
well, it's official. the crowler cookies are addictive. that one pound i ordered was gone in less than 24 hours........by my 125lbs wife, lol. i swear i had like one bite and the rest was gone before i had a second chance. she paid the price though.....copious amounts of flax seed can only lead to one thing...........
Well yeah because as you know he took me on for "R&D" and well we got a good deal on crack ;). So we added it. :rofl:

ottomaddox

ottomaddox

Awards
Just received an order of cycle support and there in the package was my cookie sample. I followed directions and in less than a minute I was enjoying that wonderful cookie. Yum yum yum................I've got to get some more of that mix....
Good Stuff.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Just received an order of cycle support and there in the package was my cookie sample. I followed directions and in less than a minute I was enjoying that wonderful cookie. Yum yum yum................I've got to get some more of that mix....
Good Stuff.
". . . and there in the package was my cookie sample. I followed directions and in less than a minute I was enjoying that wonderful cookie."

If I didn't know better I would think it was a PAID for endorsement :rofl:

Glad you enjoyed the cookies and thank you for your order.
CROWLER

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
little does mrs. beelze know that i craftily hid a small amount of cookies in the corner cabinet.

i am witty
oh so witty

ottomaddox

ottomaddox

Awards
I liked the cookie so much I just ordered 3 pounds of them.
Keep up the good work.

". . . and there in the package was my cookie sample. I followed directions and in less than a minute I was enjoying that wonderful cookie."

If I didn't know better I would think it was a PAID for endorsement :rofl:

Glad you enjoyed the cookies and thank you for your order.
CROWLER

WIGuy

Awards
I just ordered 4 lbs of cookie mix (based solely on the good feedback). Considering this stuff is probably cleaner than 90% of the food I regularly eat, eating these cookies would be considered clean eating for me. :rofl:

I am actually amazed at the price of this stuff. $5/lb is not much more than major grocery store chains selling unhealthy cookie mix. Not to mention the fact that healthy anything costs an arm and a leg, $5 is a steal. Combined with the fact that most protein foods (excluding whey powders) like prepackaged protein cookies, puddings, bars, etc are priced at absurd levels makes this a great bargain.

EESCHMan

Awards
  • Established
After getting the cookie sample and loving it, I ordered 2lbs. Last night I made a bigger than normal cookie, and cut it into 4 pieces. Delicious...

They're so good it makes me think of that Seinfeld Episode about the nonfat Yogurt...
Are you sure these don't have some hidden fat/sugar somewhere? They taste too good (of course if you taste just the "batter" you'll see it doesn't...yuck)

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Always looking for that excuse to throw the aprin on....

I baked brownies once last summer when I first moved into the city (well, actually, the neibors next door to me did,.. I just reheated the min the oven) and within 10 minuits I had like 5 females come over and knock on my door to introduce themselves!! - and apparently, finish off ALL my damn brownies!

So- whats a "BIG COOKIE"? (1lb) 8 inches in diameter?I end up buying a protein bar every day, so if I could replace that with a cookie of equel protein content,.... I could also justify getting that new oven mit Ive had my eye on:icon_lol:

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
i am witty
oh so witty
I am not quite sure why, but after reading that I read it as though it was the start of the song "I am pretty, oh so pretty" haha. Beelzebub you big softy! Oh wait, or is that me? :jaw:

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
if i get pimples from all the chocolate in this cookie ima be pissed

it really sucks that ima sucker for anything chocolate
(well not everything)