Sample packs

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I know you send out free samples but have you considered selling a smapler pack of all your flavors and products? I don't like asking for free stuff but like to try everthing first but I buy what I like or can stand really (I just have never liked whey protien drinks, just not my thing) in bulk. I would be quick to buy something like that.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Thank you for your suggestion.

Sample packs are now available. Just go to the home page and click on Sample Packs on the left hand side. We have sample packs available for Protein Powder Blend or Isolate as well as sample packs for all the flavor of EXCELL.

www.AnabolicInnovations.com

CROWLER

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for your suggestion.

Sample packs are now available. Just go to the home page and click on Sample Packs on the left hand side. We have sample packs available for Protein Powder Blend or Isolate as well as sample packs for all the flavor of EXCELL.

www.AnabolicInnovations.com

CROWLER
With CROWLER it is ask and you shall recieve. First the cookies (which I can vouch for it being delicious) and now the sample packs. Great additions CROWLER. Can't wait for the samples to get here and the new products so I can give you some of my money. I want some of those damn cookies now.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
John you crazy. :cheers:

I just nuked an entire batch of em this AM and have been snacking on them all day. I just about ate the entire pound myself :) Figure I got in alot of protein, alot of Omega 3s and no sugar.

They are easy as heck to make You really don't even need any utensils except a knife to cut them up after they are baked. All you do is add the milk to the bag, mix it IN the bag by squeezing it like play dough into the shape of a big salami. Then you open the bag, dump it out on to a plate, put it in the micro wave and wham you are done.

When it is ready, let them cool just a little and then cut them in slices.

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
John you crazy. :cheers:

I just nuked an entire batch of em this AM and have been snacking on them all day. I just about ate the entire pound myself :) Figure I got in alot of protein, alot of Omega 3s and no sugar.

They are easy as heck to make You really don't even need any utensils except a knife to cut them up after they are baked. All you do is add the milk to the bag, mix it IN the bag by squeezing it like play dough into the shape of a big salami. Then you open the bag, dump it out on to a plate, put it in the micro wave and wham you are done.

When it is ready, let them cool just a little and then cut them in slices.
Sounds like a good way to do it. But CROWLER, please realize that you can never stop selling this if you get me re-hooked on cookies. I have avoided them for years and it hasn't been easy. If I start eating these and then you stop selling them, chips ahoy will start calling my name again. :blink:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
lol

Buddy I hear ya. I am jonesing for some more already :)

CROWLER

italionstallion

Awards
  • Established
I ruined my cookie sample!!! :trout::nutkick::saw::gore:

I mic'd it on the blue lid of one of those Glade plastic tupperwares that you get at the grocery store. Well, it melted and and burned all over the cookie, and it also smoked like crazy, which infused the cookie with a plastic/burnt hair smoke. I almost vomitted.

Oh well, i licked the batter off my fingers and it was good, so i'm gonna buy a few lbs. Thanks Crowler.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
lol Hey I feel for ya buddy. Maybe that is the new flavor. We will call it the glade plastic tupperware flavor cookie mix ;)

CROWLER

italionstallion

Awards
  • Established
Hahahha

I just placed my order. You can keep the "new flavor" for yourself and send me the original chocolate chip flavor :burger:

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
wow, ok, will be ordering. that exactly what I was looking for.

And I am going to have to try those cookies.

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
wow, ok, will be ordering. that exactly what I was looking for.

And I am going to have to try those cookies.
You won't be sorry. When I went to visit my Mom I made some from the sample and she had no clue it was "healthy". She said it had a unique (not in a bad way at all) flavor which she really enjoyed. She also said it didn't taste artificial.