Cookies! I Want Cookies Dammit!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Club Myth CEO
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Answers

Exclamation Cookies! I Want Cookies Dammit!

Crowler, you need to start selling those protein cookies, and listing the nutrition. Damn those were fricken great for the nutrition and taste. And be sure to send me a free batch ok!

2. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Ask and you shall receive.

My HTML is not the best but I just added them after I read your post.

Bottom of the page

www.AnabolicInnovations.com

How does it look?

Did you know that you can bake them in the microwave now?

Still taste GREAT and are nutritious as heck.

CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  3. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

how many cookies does 1lb of mix make?
    •   

4. Banned
    Answers

The only ingredients are 100% grain milled Flax Seed, 100% whey isolate protein powder, Hershey Healthy chocolate chips, sucralose, pure vanilla and backing soda
    I need to try to believe that only those ingredients could make something that tastes good.
  5. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by cable626

how many cookies does 1lb of mix make?
    This is a mix that you add a little milk to and bake in the microwave or in the oven.

It is up to you how many cookies you make

CROWLER
  6. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Brent
    I need to try to believe that only those ingredients could make something that tastes good.
    If you like you can go to the website and request some protein and EXCELL samples and I will be happy to send along some cookie mix also.

CROWLER
  7. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER
    If you like you can go to the website and request some protein and EXCELL samples and I will be happy to send along some cookie mix also.

CROWLER
    I requested samples when you first started the "sample request" thread. So, yeah
  8. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

What's with the frown Brent?

CROWLER
  9. Banned
    Answers

I already requested samples! It isn't very nice of me to request twice! But if you say so!
  10. Gold Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

HeHE just snagged 3lbs.
  11. Board Supporter
    Answers

I got some cookie stuff with my samples of protien, I ended up getting 5 samples overall which is very nice. FOr the cookie, I licked my fingers after rolling the ball and it tasted VERY good. To bad I over microwaved it and it was very hard. (I put it in for 45 seconds, should have only do 25-30). So I am not sure how it tastes when its warm and gooey.

For the protein, strawberry tastes bad in water, but good in milk. Chocolate protein tastes alright in water and VERY good in milk. THose are the only ones I hvae tried so far. The flavor could be a little stronger. The chocolate protein tastes good, but the flavor is more of back taste, not really during it.
  12. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Ah GREAT feedback Snakebyte thanks

This is EXACTLY why we are offering the 'Make your own flavor system'

You just order the Plain Jane 10lb or 15lb in Isolate or Blend. Then in the comments section you tell us which flavors you want. Each choice flavors 2lbs. And there will be double the amount of flavoring than what we have in the preflavored protein powder.

eg. Order 10lbs and then in the comments section you type.

1 Peanut Butter, 1 Strawberry, 1 Chocolate, 1 Vanilla and 1 Banana.

Then you get double the ordinary flavoring SEPERATE from the protin powder for EACH of the flavors you selected. This way for the Chocolate you would use more. Someone else might like the strength of it and use less. So you can make your own Chocolate/banana or Strawberry/Banana or the Elvis which is Pnt Butter/Banana lol etc etc.

BTW I have had people tell me the chocolate flavor is TOO strong lol We all have different likes and dislikes this is why we started this system.

another BTW how did it mix for you? Easy, lumpy, had to shake it ?

CROWLER
  13. Board Supporter
    Answers

well I mixed it in a cup with a spoon which I have not done for a LONG time. Doing this it did not mix the greatest. For my other three samples I will shake in my shaker bottle or use my blender which I also use often to compare it to ON whey mixability. Ill get back to you on it tomorrow with the difference between shaker and mixer. (Also all samples i try in water and milk to see the difference, Ive noticed all have tasted good in milk so far, but only the choc peanut butter tasted good in water compared to the strawberry which is usually the case for strawberry).

Regardless when I am ordering protein next you will be getting some money from me. YOu should aslo be getting an order from my girlfriend again soon, this time we know about the shipping thing and she will be home to recieve it
  14. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

I would suggest a fork for mixing. Just mixed up 3 scoops in water with a fork no problem. Makes sense to me a fork does a better job than a spoon, less surface area more aggitation.

But of course a shaker bottle is going to do an even better job.

Hey big props to SB for showin the love with orders

CROWLER
  15. rollin' on dubs!
    Stats
    5'9"  178 lbs.
    Answers

since theres on review in this thread, ill add in a peanut butter review. i mixed the sample with 8 oz. skim milk, took a sip, a noticed the flavor was a little weak. i then added 1 tbsp splenda to the shaker and mixed again. this made it sweeter and seemed to have made the peanut butter taste more powerfull. it was very pleasing and ill likely purchase this one or the elvis when im done with my dymatize cafe mocha. i need to switch to a pure isolate anyway since contest prep starts soon. im very anxious to try the cookie!
  16. rollin' on dubs!
    Stats
    5'9"  178 lbs.
    Answers

on 2nd thought, ill just buy the protein powder in bulk and include the flavoring systems separately and mix to my satisfaction. bty, great idea on doing this crowler.
  17. Board Supporter
    Answers

Does the protein come in buckets? Or is it in a large plastic bag? Ill probably save some of my protein buckets I have now so that I can mix the flavor with the protein in that and keep the rest of the plan protein in its given bucket/bag (which ever it is).
  18. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Ripped Force you da man.

Thank you much for the ordcer.

No Brent I am not encouraging you to request more than one batch of free samples But if you want to do some blood doping I wont tell any one lol

Sounds good Wanna Be Hulk thank you.

SnakeByte,

The protein comes in large poly bags. I could see about doing buckets.

CROWLER
  19. Board Supporter
    Answers

Ripped Force you da man.

Thank you much for the ordcer.

No Brent I am not encouraging you to request more than one batch of free samples But if you want to do some blood doping I wont tell any one lol

Sounds good Wanna Be Hulk thank you.

SnakeByte,

The protein comes in large poly bags. I could see about doing buckets.

CROWLER
    Poly bags, are these similar to what ON uses for their 10lbs bags? Yea after I posted that I realized I don't know any company that has buckets for 10lbs of protein, they all use bags. No worries on it.

Also for mixing, do yuo just get your 2lbs out, add the flavoring and shake away?
  20. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by snakebyte05
    Poly bags, are these similar to what ON uses for their 10lbs bags? Yea after I posted that I realized I don't know any company that has buckets for 10lbs of protein, they all use bags. No worries on it.

Also for mixing, do yuo just get your 2lbs out, add the flavoring and shake away?

I will include instructions on various ways you can mix the flavoring.

The protein comes in poly (plastic) bags. You can mix any way you like, what I would do is take out a small amount of powder and add a TINY and I do mean a TINY amount of flavoring. when you get the amount of flavoring that is perfect for you, then you can flavor the rest of the protein the same.

CROWLER
  21. Registered User
    Answers

crowler, since theres a few questions in here... i was wonderin does the excell come in tubs or bags? thanks i just wanted to make sure before i placed my order.
  22. Registered User
    Answers

I know you said that you just make the cookie as big as you want, but could you list the macro's for a certain amount of mix? Basically how much powder was there in the sample bag to make the macros for it equal 10g PRO, 5g CHO, 1g Fat
  23. Board Supporter
    Answers

I agree with WannaBeHulk, the PB flavor was a lil' weak when mixed with 8oz milk, probably should have stuck with 4oz then gone up from there...

Also had the cookie dough today, very good stuff indeed. Didn't make it to my microwave, just added milk and took it to go. Nutritional info in quarter or half-cup servings would be nice to know...

Quote Originally Posted by protomike
    i was wonderin does the excell come in tubs or bags? thanks i just wanted to make sure before i placed my order.
    They come in ziplock bags...

24. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by italionstallion
    I know you said that you just make the cookie as big as you want, but could you list the macro's for a certain amount of mix? Basically how much powder was there in the sample bag to make the macros for it equal 10g PRO, 5g CHO, 1g Fat

Ah yes now I understand your question, sorry about that. Now I am REALLY glad I didn't give you a smart azz answer like how a large pizza can have 8 pieces or 16 depending upon how you slice it

Cookie mix is made of 100% Whole Grained Milled Flax Seed, 100% Whey protein Isolate, No sugar chocolate chips, sucralose and baking soda. No butter, no added sugar, no artificial flavors, no artificial coloring. LOTS of yummy taste

Each 1 ounce supplies

Protein 10g
    Carbs 5g
    Fat 1g

CROWLER
  25. Registered User
    Answers

I got my samples today and I was impressed. The cookie mix was amazing! I was a bit skeptical at first, but I'm actually going to order some after I finish this post. I mixed the peanut butter protein with 5oz of milk and it tasted great. I mixed the raspberry with 5oz of water and it was decent, but not as good as the peanut butter. Good stuff man, I’ll try the excell in the morning.
  26. Banned
    Answers

A price hike of $1? That is mad!

I am actually going to stock in the future for next years college food.
  27. rollin' on dubs!
    Stats
    5'9"  178 lbs.
    Answers

Cookie mix is made of 100% Whole Grained Milled Flax Seed, 100% Whey protein Isolate, No sugar chocolate chips, sucralose and baking soda. No butter, no added sugar, no artificial flavors, no artificial coloring. LOTS of yummy taste

Each 1 ounce supplies

Protein 10g
    Carbs 5g
    Fat 1g

CROWLER
    wow, those nutrition values are amazing for the taste! where do you find sugar free chocolate chips and what is used as a substitute for the sugar? sugar alcohols, artificial sweeteners? id also imagine there is a trace of fiber coming from the flaxseed, right?
  28. Gold Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

I have no clue as to how you do it, but these cookies are the greatest thing to come along since the invention of sliced bread. When I'm eating them I have no feeling of guilt whatsoever and I have a hard time believing how freakin good they are. You definetly have a winner here as there is nothing like this on the market, hopefully sales of this product go up so you can come up with different flavor combinations. I salute you
  29. Gold Member
    Answers

I was gonna order a pound of the cookie mix, but the shipping was gonna cost me $9.80. The cookie mix was only $5.00
  30. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Korrupted
    I was gonna order a pound of the cookie mix, but the shipping was gonna cost me $9.80. The cookie mix was only $5.00
    Well then just order 3 lbs

Just kidding.

Where are you located, and I will check it out. That sounds awfully high. That postage cost actually is hooked directly to UPS so I can't controle it but I will do what I can, so let me know where it would be shipping to.

Thanks

CROWLER
  31. Gold Member
    Answers

Well then just order 3 lbs

Just kidding.

Where are you located, and I will check it out. That sounds awfully high. That postage cost actually is hooked directly to UPS so I can't controle it but I will do what I can, so let me know where it would be shipping to.

Thanks

CROWLER
    I would but I wanna try it em out first
    Glendale, Az. 85306 Thanks for looking into it!
  32. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by WannaBeHulk
    wow, those nutrition values are amazing for the taste! where do you find sugar free chocolate chips and what is used as a substitute for the sugar? sugar alcohols, artificial sweeteners? id also imagine there is a trace of fiber coming from the flaxseed, right?
    Sucralose and sugar alcohols.

Yes there is some fiber from the flax but not as much as you would think. Well that is unless you thought there was a trace, which you did lol

CROWLER
  33. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Korrupted
    I would but I wanna try it em out first
    Glendale, Az. 85306 Thanks for looking into it!
    I just went through the UPS online cost estimate and it actually is $9.80. It is only .89 for twice the amount and 1.5 more for 3 times the amount.

So ORDER 3 LBS damn ya I am trying to think what to do.

CROWLER
  34. Registered User
    Answers

just wanted to say that i have the same issue with the shipping. I'm on the east coast (07450) and the lowest shipping charge for me is around $10.50. Not really that bad when it's 10lbs of protein, but for one of your sample packs or a lb or 2 of cookie mix it's kinda prohibitive.

Probably isn't much that can be done but i just thought i'd let you know that i noticed this as well.
  35. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Hey Chris,

Thanks for the heads up. Did you already place an order with me? Because someone did for cookie mix and the shipping charge was too high, don't know why, so I gave them an extra amount of cookie mix and a dollar back so it really brought the price of shipping down to where it should be.

Any ideas I am VERY interested in.

Thanks for everyones help.

CROWLER
  36. Registered User
    Answers

Hey Chris,

Thanks for the heads up. Did you already place an order with me? Because someone did for cookie mix and the shipping charge was too high, don't know why, so I gave them an extra amount of cookie mix and a dollar back so it really brought the price of shipping down to where it should be.

Any ideas I am VERY interested in.

Thanks for everyones help.

CROWLER
    hmm no wasn't me. What i'll probably do is just add some cookie mix to my order when i get 10lbs of protein, but i think i'm going to wait until you get the custom flavoring system hooked up, because i really enjoyed the peanut butter sample but i'd definitely like to make a stronger flavored mix.

the only idea i can think of is to use USPS priority mail flatrate for the small packages. If the samples packs or a pound or two of cookie mix could fit into a priority mail flat-rate envelope, it would only be your cost $4.05 anywhere in the USA.
  37. Gold Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by chris3g
    the only idea i can think of is to use USPS priority mail flatrate for the small packages. If the samples packs or a pound or two of cookie mix could fit into a priority mail flat-rate envelope, it would only be your cost $4.05 anywhere in the USA.
    I was gonna say the same thing.
  38. Gold Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

eh, I didn't mind paying 10 bucks for shipping three pounds of mix. The way I figure it, 3 pounds will last me a while so it sort of balances out for me.
  39. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

GREAT ideas guys. That is what I am doing shipping in the $4.10 flat rate because 1 or 2 lbs fits.

So even if you get charged $9 and it is a lb or 2 I send your item along with a $5 bill.

Thanks

CROWLER
  40. Registered User
    Answers

Thumbs up

Crowler,

I think it was me that complained about the shipping . So you put 5 bucks in my envelope which was kick ass. My order was for David and it went to Boston. I would of ordered more but didn't know how good the cookies were. Just got the mix today and the cookies are awesome. I'll be buying more mix and this time I wont complain about the shipping!!

I bow to you and cookie mix
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 184
    Last Post: 04-28-2010, 06:14 AM
  2. Lawsuit seeks to ban Oreo Cookies...
    By Sheesh in forum General Chat
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-17-2003, 10:32 PM