***********NEW Product In The Making***********

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Along with the name change we are also attempting to make a change in the industry. The first product, currently being developed, by Anabolic Innovations is going to be truly special. I don't know about you but I get pretty damn sick and tired of being either on cycle or post cycle and having to take pill after pill after pill to bring my lipids levels up/blood pressure down/prostate down/and liver values back up. Lets face it, these new products on the market such as Superdrol are great products but as you know they absolutely destroy your liver/lipid values and those of you sensitive to hypertension can also be at risk. This is where we come in. We have begun developing a formula that will include prostate/heart/liver/lipid support for a price that will be around 1 dollar per day for a 30 dollar supply. Dosages will be listed below but all dosages are at levels that are truly beneficial unlike some companies. Scivation sells a product that has NAC and MT in it for ~19.95.

Introducing Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support!!!!

Formulation Beta 1
Powder formula with great taste, so no more pill popping throughout the day! 2 scoops will give you the following (1 scoop morning, 1 scoop evening):
(all products are standardized)

Silymarin 1000mg
NAC 1200mg
Hawthorn Berry 1000mg
Niacin Flush Free 1000mg
Policosonol 20mg
Celery Seed 150mg
Nettle Root 600mg
Idebenone 100mg
Beta Sistosterol 1000mg

We are open to suggestions but hope to have the first batch of our beta formula completed in two weeks.

:cheers: :dance: :djparty: :dance: :cheers: :djparty: :dance:

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
That is just beautiful. I suggest you guys do flavor testing if everything permits.

EFFING Excellent work guys...seriously.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
That is just beautiful. I suggest you guys do flavor testing if everything permits.

EFFING Excellent work guys...seriously.
Thanks man. I mean it is basically an obvious thing because damn it is annoying to pop pills three times a day, especially if you are working or something. This way you can toss it into your protein or into a water bottle and take it to work, and at that price it can't be beat, period.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Heh.....well, one thing about popping pills like that is I'm still popping about 30 a day...everytime my wife watches me she's in awe. It makes me laugh.

But not only is that price great but I sometimes worry about not getting in eough of whatever or thinking to myself if I forgot to take celery or what not. While there are similar products out, I have confidence in you guys.

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
This is a beautiful thing.

:clap2:

I hate taking so many pills. I would love to have this for my SD PCT.

myfathersboy

Awards
  • Established
Man, we've needed this for a long time....Tight work guys!!!

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well if I was into orals I would love this, but the more and more time goes on I am even more weary of taking it. Either way it looks like a solid product, for its price, it wouldn't be bad to use for blood pressure and heart support for regular non methyl cycles or in general.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Crowler - you need to let me test some of this stuff for my PCT. I can get lipids and liver.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I'm taking most of that stuff right now. Calculating the number of caps I consume exceeds my mathematical aptitude. I can count to 2, so I'll just let you guys handle the rest of the math ;)

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I'm taking most of that stuff right now. Calculating the number of caps I consume exceeds my mathematical aptitude. I can count to 2, so I'll just let you guys handle the rest of the math ;)
Beo, if you saw the number of pills I swallow 3 X a day, not including my nighttime dose.. you would puke in your shoe, throw it in a blender with fish guts, swallow it again and puke projectile all over the kitchen.. then lick it up and repeat.

Packing for an extended trip is no joke... stupid supps and their stupid benefits that stupid make me stupid want to stupid go stupid overboard with stupid supps.:frustrate

Nice job Crowler my love, and LakeD-sidekick of studiousness.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
:toofunny:
You kill me UBIQ. (BTW, responded to PM ;) )

Anabolic Innovations, keep up the good work, boys. Magic 8Ball sees much success in your futures :thumbsup:

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Beo, if you saw the number of pills I swallow 3 X a day, not including my nighttime dose.. you would puke in your shoe, throw it in a blender with fish guts, swallow it again and puke projectile all over the kitchen.. then lick it up and repeat.

Packing for an extended trip is no joke... stupid supps and their stupid benefits that stupid make me stupid want to stupid go stupid overboard with stupid supps.:frustrate

Nice job Crowler my love, and LakeD-sidekick of studiousness.
I know how you feel bro. I pretty much have to pack a suitcase just for my supps. :nutkick: Its get to be a pain in the arse.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Do you guys like the dosages? A lot of that stuff is what I take per day and I take close to those dosages. Some of the things in there can be increased in dosages for a small fraction of cost so please give suggestions if you guys have any.

Glad to hear there is a market for this, we were hoping there would be.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Lake - if I could suggest any changes to the concentrations, it would be to Hawthorn. I'm taking 3.3 grams of the NOW stuff per day (6 caps). That is their recommendation.

Also, with the celery seed - I'd increase it. Reason being is that Natural Factors recommends 150 mgs. of 85% 3-nB. So, if it's not standardized, you'll need even more to get a decent amount of 3-nB.

dsl

officially an adult
Awards
  • Established
This sounds awesome, I just bought 30 50mg tabs of co q-10 at wal-mart the other day for around 8 bucks, needless to say I was pissed!:frustrate I should have waited, oh well.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Lake, I know its still early, but what kind of price tag would we be looking at as well as how many servings each container will contain? If your not able to release this info now, I totally understand. :D Thanks man.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
MAJOR MAJOR credit to LakeMountD on this. I did suggest the flavor, well actually I am still working on it :), and he did the rest. So BIG thanks to Lake MountD for him bugging me to get going on this.

Public thanks going out to LakeMountD . :woohoo: :box: :box: :cheers:

CROWLER

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
MAJOR MAJOR credit to LakeMountD on this. I did suggest the flavor, well actually I am still working on it :), and he did the rest. So BIG thanks to Lake MountD for him bugging me to get going on this.

Public thanks going out to LakeMountD . :woohoo: :box: :box: :cheers:

CROWLER

Hey babycakes, check the PM over at M-M. ;)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
NO! and stop stalking me. lol

CROWLER

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Lake - if I could suggest any changes to the concentrations, it would be to Hawthorn. I'm taking 3.3 grams of the NOW stuff per day (6 caps). That is their recommendation.

Also, with the celery seed - I'd increase it. Reason being is that Natural Factors recommends 150 mgs. of 85% 3-nB. So, if it's not standardized, you'll need even more to get a decent amount of 3-nB.

Am I looking at the right products? NOW Hawthorn 300mg per cap 90 caps about $10 for 90 caps

If so I see they recommend 1 to 2 caps a day. At 3.3 grams a day that would be about $20 a day for just Hawthorn.

Natural Factors Celery seed for approx $10 for 60 caps? If so that would be $20 a month just for Celery Seed.

Is that about what you are paying now? Please PM me, thanks

CROWLER

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Formulation Beta 1
Powder formula with great taste, so no more pill popping throughout the day! 2 scoops will give you the following (1 scoop morning, 1 scoop evening):
(all products are standardized)

Silymarin 1000mg
NAC 1200mg
Hawthorn Berry 1000mg
Niacin Flush Free 1000mg
Policosonol 20mg
Celery Seed 150mg
Nettle Root 600mg
Idebenone 100mg
Beta Sistosterol 1000mg
how can this taste good? nettle root is friggin AWFUL, celery taste is UNMISTAKEABLE, hawthorn is...well, okay, actually...and milk thistle is rotten tasting. havent had the rest in powder form.

plus, how'd you get it to dissolve in water?

and like someone said, you need WAY more celery if it isnt standardized.

helluvan idea, though.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
how can this taste good? nettle root is friggin AWFUL, celery taste is UNMISTAKEABLE, hawthorn is...well, okay, actually...and milk thistle is rotten tasting. havent had the rest in powder form.

plus, how'd you get it to dissolve in water?

and like someone said, you need WAY more celery if it isnt standardized.

helluvan idea, though.

Thanks for the input same-old. I have the job of getting it to taste good, so as you say I DEFINITELY have my work cut out for me. My testers and I have drank about 10 gallons each in the quest for a good taste :blink:

Working on the disolving factor also, wish me luck :)

The celery seed is Celery Seed Extract 6:1. You think it needs to be higher?

Thanks again for your input.

CROWLER

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
what about adding K+ and Taurine?

Thanks dsl for the input.

I have Taurin already and it isn't too espensive but what would it add to what we are trying to accomplish as a support supplement?

What is K+?

We are at about 6grams twice a day, don't know if we want to go much higher.

CROWLER

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks dsl for the input.

I have Taurin already and it isn't too espensive but what would it add to what we are trying to accomplish as a support supplement?

What is K+?

We are at about 6grams twice a day, don't know if we want to go much higher.

CROWLER
K+ = potassium

i imagine that, along with taurine, would be a good addition to a 17a cycle or any cutting cycle.

i would personally love potassium and taurine; when i'm on tbol or dieting i cramp up like an epileptic who died from OD'ing on clen after running a decathlon and now has rigor mortis...(that's pretty crampy)

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay..So you are telling me you dirty ****ers went and put all the seperate things I had to buy for my cycle, and cost me like $50-60, in one, convenient, low-cost powder?...I hate you.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Okay..So you are telling me you dirty ****ers went and put all the seperate things I had to buy for my cycle, and cost me like $50-60, in one, convenient, low-cost powder?...I hate you.

haha I sooooo feel you on that. Next time you know where to go lol.

Taurine more than likely won't be added since we are planning on adding that in future products......maybe :twisted: ..... As for the potassium, its possible, we will look into it.

The hawthorn and celery seed dosages aren't bad as you said assuming it is standardized, I will check on it.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seriously though D..I applaud you guys for doing this, because it is not only an innovative product, but it is really, really, really made with your customers in mind, and not just the bottom line..You are saving all of us $50-60 at least, every cycle, plus the hassle of buying all of this seperately..With all the new fangled, bo-diggling pro-hormosterotoids coming out, it is good someone busted their ass to cover our backends..Mad props!!

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Seriously though D..I applaud you guys for doing this, because it is not only an innovative product, but it is really, really, really made with your customers in mind, and not just the bottom line..You are saving all of us $50-60 at least, every cycle, plus the hassle of buying all of this seperately..With all the new fangled, bo-diggling pro-hormosterotoids coming out, it is good someone busted their ass to cover our backends..Mad props!!
I agree. :D

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Well yea, I approached it as, "how can i make life easier". I don't know about you but with all the damn eating and lifting and crap that i do religiously, i want life to be as simple as possible and this just seemed logical. i am going to bring all of my newer ideas to crowler in a similar way. he is a great guy and owns a great business and i am proud to be a part of it. hopefully he can grow it to something big one day, you will be hearing about a lot of new exciting products I promise you that (yes that is foreshadowing haha)............and they will all be well thought out with the consumer in mind.

PS- holy heck I got repped out by someone big cause now im a commie like beelz haha with a lil red star... i feel so special lol

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I'd buy it. I would like to see the standardized amounts though, IE the celery ceed extract and the milk thistle.

PS, if the standardized dosages aren't high enough I would pay more for them to be. Or take a larger serving if necessary.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
PS- holy heck I got repped out by someone big cause now im a commie like beelz haha with a lil red star... i feel so special lol
I think I might have put you over..Haha, I starred someone, now I feel special too.

kappaz

Banned
Awards
I will DEFINITELY be buying this when it comes out! Awesome idea LakeMountD!!!

Schwaugher

Awards
Look like a good mix...but...is there any chance of adding some form of ALA into the mix?

Another suggestion, I would replace the celery seed extract and hawthorn berry with Bonito Peptides. Its a form of fish protein that acts as an ACE inhibitor, similar to Twinlabs BP Control [C12], but less expensive. The dosage if you added it in would work good at 500mg twice a day. This is assuming is the 85% standardized version. An example of the product im talking about is Swanson Ultra Bonito Peptide Complex and PeptACE by Natural Factors. Keeping the dosage at 1000mg/day will hopefully one raise the price a little bit, but i believe it is worth it.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Look like a good mix...but...is there any chance of adding some form of ALA into the mix?

Another suggestion, I would replace the celery seed extract and hawthorn berry with Bonito Peptides. Its a form of fish protein that acts as an ACE inhibitor, similar to Twinlabs BP Control [C12], but less expensive. The dosage if you added it in would work good at 500mg twice a day. This is assuming is the 85% standardized version. An example of the product im talking about is Swanson Ultra Bonito Peptide Complex and PeptACE by Natural Factors. Keeping the dosage at 1000mg/day will hopefully one raise the price a little bit, but i believe it is worth it.
interesting. have you tried it?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established

We are looking into this.

sweet-physique

sweet-physique

Awards
  • Established
I also vote for ALA and
Red Rice yeast but then you would have to ad CoQ10 this would up the cost significantly I assume.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I also vote for ALA and
Red Rice yeast but then you would have to ad CoQ10 this would up the cost significantly I assume.
Exactly. We are trying to make a cost efficient product that is also AFFORDABLE first and foremost.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established

good idea but If I remember correctly mosture is a bad thing with ala, at least r-ala. I am going to have to look into those others as I haven;t heard of them. Sounds good though.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
good idea but If I remember correctly mosture is a bad thing with ala, at least r-ala. I am going to have to look into those others as I haven;t heard of them. Sounds good though.
Yeah ALA is a real pain because it is very sensitive to the elements. I believe the k form is much mroe stable, but also much more expensive. We are trying to get you guys a product that will cost a dollar a day for effective dosaging daily. We could easily put together THE WORKS for 50 bucks but we don't want to have to do that. Maybe down the road we can make more than one formula or possibly even a "design your own".

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
This is such a sick idea, I had to get a flu vaccination after I read it.
Haha, dork. Glad to hear you like it tho. Crowler didn't put innovations on the end of his name if it weren't just that ;).

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Do you have an ETA on this stuff? I have a couple of gym buddies who are taking HD-50 and don't have a clue about PCT or on-cycle/post-cycle support supps. this would be perfect for them.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I love the idea...this would sure as hell make supplement shopping a hell of a lot easier...and cheaper, it seems

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Do you have an ETA on this stuff? I have a couple of gym buddies who are taking HD-50 and don't have a clue about post cycle therapy or on-cycle/post-cycle support supps. this would be perfect for them.
We are hoping to have the beta formula done around the end of next week but that is NOT set in stone. Yeah that is another reason this stuff is nice, so you don't have to explain to the morons out there EVERYTHING they need to take. Just point them to one supp.