Awards
  • Established
TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey what about recognition to me! lol. I know mine isn't as great but I only have time for this much. I am Mega Dosing, so I should be one of the 5 that gets a refund or free batch! lol, jk. I love your stuff though man! starting the IGF tommorow!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Well Myth, yes I see your point :)

When making this thead I debated if I should include you in the poll and then decided against it as IMO there is no contest as you just started yours a couple days ago and they have a month or more of posts already.

If you like I will redo the poll as there are only a couple votes, just let me know. BTW I am sorry but I know orders by actual names not board names. I thought you purchased yours recently, or was your EXCELL order part of the first sale?

Thanks

CROWLER

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
I just started my mega dosing Monday and was about to start my log at the end of this week. Damn I got in too late lol. Stupid 2 week cruise period :(

Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
IC there is a lot of interest in this vote, haha :)

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Guess not. I'll probably sit down this weekend and go through both logs. Then I'll be able to give you a could eval Crowler. :D

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My Excell was the first order man! I also just had my 6 bottles of IGF sent to my house, and you resent one because one of the origionals broke in the shipment. Thank you very much for the speedy service. ANd no I don't think you should redo the poll, my log sucks ass because I don't have the time to do it with such detail as the other guys, those guys are on top of it. I'm only posting to basically review it day by day and let everyone know if it's a good product or not. Thanks though Crowler.

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
Well I see there wasnt too much voting activity but anyways...

It looks like the nod goes to Pfunk. I bow down gracefully :duel: . Too bad, cause I love EXCELL.

Since I was in the top 5 logs there Crowler, can I get my "refund" in more EXCELL?! Cause that is seriously what I need!!! :D:twisted:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Hey Rysigpi,

Please email me at [email protected]

You are all set and it was a great log thank you for the time you put into it.

CROWLER

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
WOW !! what a crushing victory :icon_lol: - hehe J/K

Honestly with all the views on rynos and I's logs I can't believe only 4 votes.

Thanks Crowler !! - Win or no win I hope our logs are useful to others that would like information of BCAA mega-dosing.

I have started ROUND 2 of mega-dosing - I think BCAA's are going to be a staple supplement - expensive yes (to mega-dose that is) but well worth it - and I can't stress enough - DURING DIETING !!!

Completely gets rid of most negative diet sides !! - fatigue, DOMS, catabolism, mood swings, hunger pain.

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have started ROUND 2 of mega-dosing - I think BCAA's are going to be a staple supplement - expensive yes (to mega-dose that is) but well worth it - and I can't stress enough - DURING DIETING !!!

I am sure Crowler will take care of that expensive part.

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
BCAA's are a MUST HAVE for dieting. I cant believe the extra energy I can get from just sipping them all day long. I was helping my dad building a polebarn earlier today....talking about dragginggggggg buttttttttt.........arrrrgggggghhhhhhh:blink:

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
Crowler, you must be swamped with the new biz. Any chance my complimentary strawberry EXCELL has shipped out for my being in the top 5 of logs?

thanks

Ryno

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Ryno,

I sent an email asking for your addy, haven't heard back buddy.

Please send it to me at [email protected]

Thanks

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Thanks I got it this time.

Hey who knows you know it could have been my fault not your school's email you know.

CROWLER