* * * * Would you like a Protein Powder Flavor System? * * * *

Would you buy 15lbs of protein from Anabolic Innovations to get the flavor system?

• NO I don't buy that much at one time.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Ok I want to get your input.

This option is NOT available now. I want feedback to see if it is something people would want.

This would ONLY apply to orders of 15lbs or more.

What IF Anabolic Innovations could do this to make your protein to your tastes, the exact way you want it.

How about if we sell plain protein powder with seperate FREE flavor systems. This way you can flavor your protein powder to whatever strength you like.

Each flavor system would flavor 2lbs of protein powder. IF we are able to do this you would be able to get more than one flavor

Eg order 15 lbs of isolate and in the comments area type: 3 Strawberry Flavor systems and 3 Peanut Flavor systems, 3 Banana, 3 Vanilla and 3 Chocolate. You can then make your own flavors such as Strawberry/Banana, Chocolate/Raspberry, Chocolate/Peanut Butter, Peanut Butter/Chocolate etc You can also use the Plain unflavored protein for baking, mixing into granola or anything you want.

You can see the flavors at www.AnabolicInnovations.com

CROWLER

Last edited:
rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
I dont even think you would have to throw in the sucralose.....anyone that would be into flavoring their own protein powder would have Splenda in their house!! Im almost sure of it!:hammer: Then you can just pass the savings onto your customers!:woohoo:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
I dont even think you would have to throw in the sucralose.....anyone that would be into flavoring their own protein powder would have Splenda in their house!! Im almost sure of it!:hammer: Then you can just pass the savings onto your customers!:woohoo:
Good point. I edited out the sweetner as this will be VERY time consuming which of course costs money, BUT I want to bring what people want. I just saw a company that does the same sort of thing BUT they charge $16 a pound lol

CROWLER

B

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Being able to vote would be cool. :thumbsup: hehe

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
That sounds like a great idea, although I might just end up buying 15lbs. each of my favorite flavors :D

I like my variety, and I like to buy in bulk ;)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
I don't know, I just voted.

Maybe you have to be a board supporter to vote.

Come on you can tell me but ONLY if it is yes lol

CROWLER

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
To tell you the truth I am kinda with Beuwolf on this one. If I like the flavor of the samples I am more apt to just buy 5 pounds of the ones I like. Also I have never been big on isolate because of price and the fact that I can digest concentrate pretty easy. Beyond this, I still like the idea and am sure I would try it at some point.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
IF we do it this would be on isolate and blend.

CROWLER

R

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
Def interested but sadly I still have about 15 lbs from another board sponser. So it'll probably be around 1 1/2 months till I place another order. I have to admit it is a good idea because there have been times when I just wanted to try something different but couldn't because I bought in bulk. Hopefully more people can chime in.

Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
Great idea for picky people or people that like to have flavored shakes to keep their taste buds guessing.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
System is up and running.

This applies to 10lb orders also.

Thanks

CROWLER

C

chris3g

Awards
System is up and running.

This applies to 10lb orders also.

Thanks

CROWLER

Crowler,

if you could, please explain this to me like i'm a 3yr old :)

let's say i want to make 5lbs of peanut butter and 5lbs of chocolate, and make them stronger than you normally do. I order 10lbs unflavored and in the comments section i ask for say 2 pb and 2 choc. flavor systems. Each flavor system normally flavors 2lbs, but you send double the flavoring so that we can make them stronger, so you're actually sending FOUR pb and FOUR choc flavor systems, that would normally flavor 8lbs each?

Then i get my protein, split it up in half in some 5lb tubs and mix in the flavoring. if I use all 4 flavor systems for each flavor, i'd be using 8lbs worth of flavor on 5lbs of protein, making it a little more than 50% stronger than usual.

is that how it works?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
WOW you said it better than I could :)

And thanks for all the help at off topic answering the questions. You are right on with the posts. Yes that is the way it works.

BUT what I would do is this.

Get the 10lbs and take it out of the box. Then put a pound or 2 in a large bag unless you have a really big bag that you can fit 5lbs in with alot of extra room in it. Then add some of the flavor and whatever sweetner you use. Then take the bag and just gently turn it over and over to mix it up.

Then take about 1 ounce of water and put about 10grams of the protein powder in. Mix it with a fork and give it a try. If it is not strong enough then add some more flavor. If not sweet enough then add more of your sweetner. Then do the same with the other protein unless you did it all at once.

Does that make sense?

CROWLER

C

chris3g

Awards
thanks, yes that makes perfect sense. The only thing that threw me off a little is the sweetener part...i don't currently use ANY sweetener, since i've never mixed anything up myself before :) so, what do i need to get for this, and in what type of quantity? Or rather, what sweetener do you use for your pre-mixed flavors, and how much to sweeten, say, 2lbs? That should be a good baseline for me, since the "sweetness" of the samples i tried was right on for me.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Well we use an industrial strength Sucralose.

The best thing for you to use is from Walmart and get Altera which is lthe same as splenda but costs less.

For 2lbs I would recommend using 30 - 35 grams per pound.

Chris can you do a favor for me and when you order in the comments section say CROWLER told me to say this is from Chris3g from AM and Off topic? do that for me if you would.

Thanks again for all the help.
CROWLER

C

chris3g

Awards
sure, no problem i will do that.

I will try to get my order in by the end of the week - i have a few friends that order protein and i'm going to see if they want to get in on this with me. I doubt they'll want to mix anything up themselves but they might want to get the pre-mixed stuff.

thanks again for answering my questions.

C

chris3g

Awards
crowler,

i put my order through today and commented it like you asked. I also sent you a PM over on OT, since i can't PM here. Not sure how often you check over there, so i just wanted to let you know.

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
Is Altern still available at Wal-Mart???? Thought there was a big scandal and they pulled it.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/money/main.jhtml?xml=/money/2005/09/21/cntate21.xml

Well we use an industrial strength Sucralose.

The best thing for you to use is from Walmart and get Altera which is lthe same as splenda but costs less.

For 2lbs I would recommend using 30 - 35 grams per pound.

Chris can you do a favor for me and when you order in the comments section say CROWLER told me to say this is from Chris3g from AM and Off topic? do that for me if you would.

Thanks again for all the help.
CROWLER

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
Holy crap.......... I'm going tonight and I'm gonna buy every last one I can.... seriously.

Yep, I saw it just yesterday. I think the bag is about 275g and cost ~ $5.74. Something like that...

I don't know if something has changed or if they are just selling off existing inventory, but it was there.

dd

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
crowler,

i put my order through today and commented it like you asked. I also sent you a PM over on OT, since i can't PM here. Not sure how often you check over there, so i just wanted to let you know.
Thank you.

Order was sent out today.

CROWLER