* * * * FREE Samples * * * *

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
EDIT Samples are now $1 which is refunded on your first purchase PLUS you will be sent a 10% off discount code with your samples. Some people got a little over zealous with requesting the free samples. :) This way it will encourage people to only request a single set of samples.

You can see the various protein and EXCELL flavors available here including Peanut Butter flavored protein powder: www.anabolicinnovations.com

EDITTo receive the free samples fill out the sample request at the bottom of the home page.

Please limit requests to 3 samples.

Again these samples are free for the asking and will be sent
via First Class Mail at our expense. Although they are single
serving samples they will give you enough of a taste to let you
know if you like the taste or really LOVE it. :) Samples go out within a week of the request

Thank you again.

CROWLER

Last edited:
CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
lol Brent

Hey Brent did you used to have a different avatar and your sig said biker? If so I know where you got your calves ;) I got the same ones, now if I could do that to my arms life would be great.

CROWLER

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lol Brent

Hey Brent did you used to have a different avatar and your sig said biker? If so I know where you got your calves ;) I got the same ones, now if I could do that to my arms life would be great.

CROWLER
Yeah, I had my fraternity avatar and something about being a cyclist in my sig. You have no idea how bottom heavy I am. haha. Looks kind of silly. I am working on that after race season. I e-mailed for the samples. Can't wait.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Got your email thank you.

When did you guys get bikes in North Dakota or you mean you are Amish or something? :stick:

Actually just jealous. I love the great outdoors and lots of open land.

CROWLER

Mason

Awards
I sent an e-mail to for samples, and one to you about something else. =)

Jaxxx

Jaxxx

Board Supporter
Awards
I sent an e-mail a couple days back but didn't provide my address, you should have it from my previous Excell order but if you need it again PM me.

:)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Thank you Mason for BOTH items! :)

Cjjackson85, could you resend the samples request with the send to address?

Thank you

CROWLER

dsl

officially an adult
Awards
  • Established
Crowler, is the Mocha Mudslide have any coffee taste to it? Anyways, I sent an e-mail so I can try it. Thanks!!

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Crowler,

Not sure whats going on, but I got an email from you saying that the samples I requested were being sent, and I never asked for any. If you sent some, thanks bro :D, but I thought I would just let you know.

mitch911

Awards
Do you guys ship to Canada? if so how much would it be for 50lbs L1R2E1. Looking forward to the peanut butter, sent an eamail for the taste test.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys.

The free samples go out about a week after the request is received.

Just go to www.anabolicinnovations.com and make a request on the right hand side of the page

CROWLER

opks22

Awards
Crowler,

i just noticed an edit to request samples. If we already sent you an email, do we need to goto the website and fill out the form?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
No need to go to the website if you have already sent an email.

Thanks

CROWLER

brandozzz

Awards
please me memememee
i need it for my HOG
I ORDERED :)

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
Do you guys ship to Canada? if so how much would it be for 50lbs L1R2E1. Looking forward to the peanut butter, sent an eamail for the taste test.
I sent you one to, I'm up in Canada as well. Do you ship samples up here?

thanks

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
YES we do send samples to Canada, BUT you have to promise to buy ALOT of product afterwards lol just kiidding :).

I am sorry I missed that post above. Thank you for asking again. We are happy to send samples to Canada.

Sogonetoday, could you send me an email at [email protected] I wanted to ask you a question.

Thanks

CROWLER

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
YES we do send samples to Canada, BUT you have to promise to buy ALOT of product afterwards lol just kiidding :).

I am sorry I missed that post above. Thank you for asking again. We are happy to send samples to Canada.

Sogonetoday, could you send me an email at [email protected] I wanted to ask you a question.

Thanks

CROWLER

Thanks man, I told a bunch of my buddies to check you guys out and see what they think. For sure your the one and only that sends samples to Canada, most place only send to US states.

thanks.:woohoo:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Oh my me and my BIG mouth I just got 6 sample requests from a bunch a donut eating drunk Canuks :icon_lol:

HA just kidding I love Canada, I used to go up there just about every weekend.

All you Canadians better plan on coming to my bash in NY the end of this summer it is gonna be a great time.

CROWLER

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
Oh my me and my BIG mouth I just got 6 sample requests from a bunch a donut eating drunk Canuks :icon_lol:

HA just kidding I love Canada, I used to go up there just about every weekend.

All you Canadians better plan on coming to my bash in NY the end of this summer it is gonna be a great time.

CROWLER
F... the donuts i'll just drink the beer!!!!!! An the beer is definetly different up here. MMMMM 6% AND BETTER :woohoo: .

opks22

Awards
The only thing you Canucks contributed to the world was dear Elisha. What a service that was... And everyone is indebted to you Canadians because of that... ;)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
What is the postal code where it would be going in Canada?

If you prefer you can email me the postal code at [email protected]

Thank you

CROWLER

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
The only thing you Canucks contributed to the world was dear Elisha. What a service that was... And everyone is indebted to you Canadians because of that... ;)

Ahhhh the girl next door:bow28:

SAURAV

Awards
No need to go to the website if you have already sent an email.

Thanks

CROWLER
Just filled up the details at you site but I am from India,Is this offer for Asians as well.

Thanks so much

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
I am truly sorry Saurav, we do not ship to Asia.

CROWLER

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to posted I tried the peanut butter with milk, and it ROCKS! It was VERY good tasting. This one I think the flavor is down perfect on. I know what kind of protein im buying next time. :)

Mason

Awards
Wow, Crowler bro everything was SO good. Thank you very much. My brother and mom and I love the cookies deffinately going to buy some.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Hey Crowler, if I sent the original email for samples, do I still need to sign up on the page? I'm guessing things got pretty hectic with the new launch.

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Hey Crowler, if I sent the original email for samples, do I still need to sign up on the page? I'm guessing things got pretty hectic with the new launch.
He has said no in the past. But I was the first to request and live very close to him and havent seen anything. So I am starting to think mine may have been lost as well.

tops2heavy

tops2heavy

Awards
mine too... i think im going to cry... im starting to wake up in the middle of the night sweating, with a peanut butter taste in my mouth :(

opks22

Awards
i just recived mine today, so i am guessing a lot are still in transit...

The PB whey was rather tasty, although i mixed with water instead of milk... damn me!!!

for some reason i ordered lemon EXCELL. i hate the taste of lemon, so i am confused to why i did that. Anyhow, i can't wait to try the mango...

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Crowler is on top of things, so I don't doubt they'll arrive soon. I'm just getting nervous b/c my protein supply is getting low :(

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Crowler is on top of things, so I don't doubt they'll arrive soon. I'm just getting nervous b/c my protein supply is getting low :(
Very true. He has been awesome to me in the past, Im just thinking maybe with all he has had to do it got lost in the mix. I am in no way angry or anything, seeing as he is doing us a great favor with free samples. I guess Im just being a little pesimistic.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Can the people who requested samples and have NOT received them within 11 days please email me at [email protected] with NO SAMPLES in the subject I believe I have been getting ALL samples out in 7 days or less. This would give the USPS time to get the samples to you.

I do NOT believe that the US mail loses very many items at all so that is almost 100% NOT the reason. SO if you requested 11 days ago it means 1 of 2 things, I made a mistake when adding your name and address to the list of sample requests, I copied and pasted your address incorrectly or you were off by a digit or more in your street addy or zip code.

OR I just dont' like you and I fed your samples to my rat :)

So again if you requested samples and it has been 11 days and no samples please email me at [email protected] with NO SAMPLES in the subject.

CROWLER

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Can someone give me an idea what the mint chocolate chip tastes like. I didn't ask for that sample flavor and my wife just ran out of her ON choc mint. Is it anything like that flavor-wise?
By the way, I tried strawberry\banana tonight and I liked it. Good flavor and a good change of pace.

I'd appreciate any comments on the mint cc.

Thanks,
dd

By the way, I just got my samples and it's been like 13 or 14 days since I requiested, so be patient guys.

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Anybody? Crowler? Can you comment on the mint cc flavor. Is it a chocolate flavor base with mint or is it more of a mint flavor with a little chocolate? If I don't find out soon I'll have to buy her another 5lb jug of ON.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Hello Dave,

Thanks for the sample request and interest in the Mint Chocolate Chip. I didn't respond to your question as I have never tried ON mint Choc.

BUT how about you do the "Make Your Own Flavor" program we have. You order 10 lbs of Plain Jane. Then in the Comments section you choose the flavors. Each flavor system is enough to do 2lbs. So you would say 1 Chocolate, 1 Mint, 1 Strawberry 1 Banana 1 Peanut then you could make Mint Chocolate Chip, Stawberry/Banana, Peanut Butter/Chocolate etc. Of course this is just an example you can choose whatever you like.

We include TWICE the normal flavoring amount so you can make it as mild or as strong as you like.

CROWLER

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
OK, that option sounds cool, but I have a few more questions? (I'm Polish, so cut me some slack)

How easy is it to mix? Do you just throw the ingredients in a jug & shake? Or does it take a little more effort than that?

From looking at your available premade flavors, I would not have known that you have a straight mint flavor. But, it sounds like that is an option in a custom flavor order. Is this true?

Is your premade mint chocolate chip just a combo of mint and chocolate? Or is there another flavor called chocolate chip? I'm asking because when I originally saw that flavor, for some strange reason (maybe the Polish thing again), I was thinking of like a chocolate chip cookie dough type of thing.

Sorry if I'm making this harder than it needs to be. I promise I'll place an order when I get all straightened out. I want you to know your time is not totally wasted answering my bs questions.

Thanks for everything!
dd

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
OK, that option sounds cool, but I have a few more questions? (I'm Polish, so cut me some slack)

How easy is it to mix? Do you just throw the ingredients in a jug & shake? Or does it take a little more effort than that? I would suggest you use a zip lock plastic bag. It mixes VERY easily by just gently rotating the bag.

From looking at your available premade flavors, I would not have known that you have a straight mint flavor. But, it sounds like that is an option in a custom flavor order. Is this true? For YOU I will have the straight mint lol Actually that is how we make the chocolate Mint.

Is your premade mint chocolate chip just a combo of mint and chocolate? Or is there another flavor called chocolate chip? I'm asking because when I originally saw that flavor, for some strange reason (maybe the Polish thing again), I was thinking of like a chocolate chip cookie dough type of thing. We combine Mint with Chocolate

Sorry if I'm making this harder than it needs to be. I promise I'll place an order when I get all straightened out. I want you to know your time is not totally wasted answering my bs questions. I will tell you Dave, if a company is not willing to answer BS questions as you say, then in my mind they do not deserve to get the order. When you or anyone ask questions on the board like this it is even BETTER for me than when they email, because it gives me a chance to let everyone know the answers.

I also have a feeling that if this was for you it would be an easier decision ;)

Also keep in mind I do offer a 100% 7 day money back guarantee, no questions asked. You get it, taste it and do not like it just email me at [email protected], then send it back. I refund everything except what you paid to send it back. Meaning everything that was charged on your card to me is refunded including shipping cost from me to you.

Thanks again for all the interest.

CROWLER

Thanks for everything!
dd

danthaman101183

danthaman101183

Banned
Awards
hey Crowler,
I just read that you needed people to send emails to [email protected], I requested mine 2 weeks ago and havent gotten it so I went ahead and requested it to a different email address on your website .([email protected]) Do you still want me to send this email?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Hey Danthaman,

I just got your email. I have no record of the request. If your email system at work prohibits sending certain emails that is probably why it did not make it to me.

I have your new request and have emailed you back.

Thank you

CROWLER

danthaman101183

danthaman101183

Banned
Awards
thanx buddy,
I will post some feedback of your products back once I receive them! I am sure it will be good! Thanx again!