Crowler! Question!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I recieved the unmarked botle of the IGF, are they ready to be injected as they are or do I need to buy some other solution to mix with it? Thanks for the speedy service BTW, and for sending me a new one for the one that was cracked. Most people would just say take it up with the post office! Top notch man, you'll have a life long customer here. Next week starts my Excell Log! Can't wait.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Im not Crowler, but I can answer your question.

There is no need to use anything else when injecting. In my personal experience though, I use BW to backload it with, just so there is less likelihood of any igf being left in the syringe.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so to back load I pull out the BW first then the IGF? Thanks bro

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How were your results on Crowlers IGF by the way? Did you do it intra muscular or in the fat?

myfathersboy

Awards
  • Established
Pull the IGF first....BW could damage your IGF.....

HEHEHEHE

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Plus today's an off day, so I got nothing better to do. :(

(sorry for the double post:trout: )

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
How were your results on Crowlers IGF by the way? Did you do it intra muscular or in the fat?
Crowler's IGF is awesome. He's a top notch guy and only sells the best. I always went IM with it. Dont think that sub-q would really do much, considering igf is designed more for muscle gain, rather than fat loss, even though some do experience it. The objective is to get muscle hyperplasia, which is the muscle cell splitting and developing new muscle cells. The best way to do this is to inject into the muscle (IM). Some also do IM in hopes of localized growth, but in my experiences, the results were more systematic.

myfathersboy

Awards
  • Established
IM-Bilaterally.....Some have reported some site-specific benifit, although personally I have not experienced this....

myfathersboy

Awards
  • Established
Crowler's IGF is awesome. He's a top notch guy and only sells the best. I always went IM with it. Dont think that sub-q would really do much, considering igf is designed more for muscle gain, rather than fat loss, even though some do experience it. The objective is to get muscle hyperplasia, which is the muscle cell splitting and developing new muscle cells. The best way to do this is to inject into the muscle (IM). Some also do IM in hopes of localized growth, but in my experiences, the results were more systematic.
Um...yeah, what he said....

(see? I can post-whore too:woohoo: )

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks post whores for your help! Sounds ausome, can't wait to try this, I have 6 bottles so I am going to go one month on, one off, maybe 2, then start again.