* * * * Peanut Flavored Protein Powder is here * * * *

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
The moment we have all been waiting for! Can't wait to give it a try:woohoo:

tattoopierced1

I was given the opportunity to try this out, and it mixes up EXCEPTIONALLY well. From what I understand, there were 2 versions sent out, a less flavored one and a very flavorful one. I got the less flavored one, but the peanut butter taste was there, I was just expecting a more "BAM" flavor, which Crowler said is what the other version was. So for all of you waiting for Peanut Butter protein powder with great taste and fantastic mixability, look no further.

Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
sounds great - great pricing as well !!

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I got the less flavored one too. I was "meh" on it.

I'm hoping this is the powerfull flavored one. I'll try some.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I am not sure which one I tested but it was good. I love pbutter shakes but it is not always ideal to slam 3 tablespoons into the blender when cutting. :D

I will deff be using some of this.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I was fortunate enough to taste test this product and it was a full peanut butter sensory experience (the smell is perfect)....plus it mixed up exceptionally well.

I got the less flavored one too. I was "meh" on it.

I'm hoping this is the powerfull flavored one. I'll try some.

HAHA noticed how he spelt powerful..lol, He is hooked. He is hooked. blahahahhahahahahah

:icon_lol:

Pm me for a bottle bro!!!seriously

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I was happy to try it out, and the Peanut Butter was excellent. I will most definitely get more of that. It's hard to find good tasting protein, without much sugar.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I was happy to try it out, and the Peanut Butter was excellent. I will most definitely get more of that. It's hard to find good tasting protein, without much sugar.
OT. I like the new avy bro. Is that what you look like in the mirror on clomid? :rofl:

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
lol, dude it's me drenched in a cascade of tears..

actually it's adobe's plastic wrap effect. I thought it looked good at the time.. but I'm catching hell from you yarbos about it.. son of a b1tch! I'm at a sensitive time right now.... :rofl:

ps. I like peanut butter. :D

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the feedback guy!

I would be HAPPY to send you or ANYONE some free samples.

Send an email to [email protected]

To receive some free samples please send me an email with Samples in the Subject line and 3 samples you would like.

PLEASE indicate the following:

Whey Protein Isolate, Blend or EXCELL

What flavor

You can mix and match however you like but please list them as follows:

eg.

1) EXCELL Lucious Lemon

2) Whey Isolate Peanut Butter

3) Whey Blend Raspberry

Please limit requests to 3 samples.

Again these samples are free for the asking and will be sent
via First Class Mail at our expense. Although they are single
serving samples they will give you enough of a taste to let you
know if you like the taste or really LOVE it. :)

Thank you again.

CROWLER

tattoopierced1

hey crowler, could you send me the more flavored version of the PB? I'd love to see what it tastes like... Do you still have my addy?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
SURE I can. Of course I have your addy and your phone number is on speed dial lol But could you do me a favor and send me an email at [email protected] with the sample(s) you want?

Thanks

CROWLER

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think I speak for everyone when i say thank you for bringing this to the market and for offering free samples as well.

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
I think I speak for everyone when i say thank you for bringing this to the market and for offering free samples as well.
^^^^ ditto, thanks for doing this crowler. there has been a demand for this forever. thanks for offering free samples, i cant wait to try these!

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I was also given to sample the PB Whey that is not going to be released. in any case, the PB flavor was there but there was no sweetness with this version and Crowler confirmed that the version that will be released will be sweeter. I just may have to pick some of this up, pricing is not bad at all.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Yes indeed the other fomulation has more flavor and sweetness.

CROWLER

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Well I just got an email suggesting we get Peanut Butter flavored protein powder lol

So I guess not everyone has seen this yet so bump.

CROWLER

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
crowler, i sent an email for a sample but now i noticed that you can request this on your website. do i need to order through the website or do you have all the emails covered? thanks again for offering this, ive never been so excited to try a protein powder before! :burger:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
lol THanks man.

No I have all the emails. No need to request from the website.

Thanks again for the interest and the bump ;)

CROWLER

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Still looking good CROWLER. Any good news on the creatine idea? Hoping to give some good feedback on the protein this coming week!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Hey John,

Probably be a while yet. I have 2 new products I am already working on should be out in about 2 weeks and 1 maybe 2 more after that. I am trying my friend but this darn 4 hours of sleep a day keeps getting in the way :)

CROWLER

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Hey John,

Probably be a while yet. I have 2 new products I am already working on should be out in about 2 weeks and 1 maybe 2 more after that. I am trying my friend but this darn 4 hours of sleep a day keeps getting in the way :)

CROWLER
Lol. Can't wait to see what these new products will be! Are you going to wait until release to announce what they are?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Yes I think that is best. Too many times I have seen products promised in a week or 2 and 3 months later people are still wondering WHEN ????? :)

CROWLER

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Buddy,

We have been getting GREAT reviews on the Peanut Butter flavored protein samples.

If you would like to try some just request samples here:

www.AnabolicInnovations.com

CROWLER

tattoopierced1

i just found my new love... Chocolate Banana whey protein. I actually was making my own with chocolate ice cream before, but when i got one of these samples, it tastes EXACTLY like the ones I make... now I just have to wait for that pesky payday....

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
GREAT!

Thanks for the positive feedback

I have started a thread about us now having Peanut Butter Flavor Protein powder in various combinations but the word is STILL not getting out.

I still talk to people who never see the thread because they don't look in this forum.

So I am asking for some help from anyone who would care to help me out. If you see someone asking about Peanut Butter Flavored Protein powder or you know someone who might like it PLEASE direct them to www.AnabolicInnovations.com

Thanks for any help you can offer.

CROWLER

Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
For everyone that wanted some PB flavor it's here - From all the previous "I want PB flavor protein" - nows the perfect time to buy a very unique flavored not usually offered by many.

Anabolic Innovations - your Flavor Central !!

Whey Protein Blend 5 lbs
Price: $22.49

Whey Protein Blend 10 lbs
Price: $43.99

Whey Protein Blend 15 lbs
Price: $61.99

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Pfunk.

Maybe if I actually titled the thread Peanut BUTTER Flavored it would help a little. lol

CROWLER

basskiller

basskiller

Awards
The peanut butter is great!
I normally only stick to strawberry cause I can't choke down any other flavors.. BUt your formula for the PB is excellent!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Listen, Crowler..I'm like the Grandmaster of PB, so I think it would be in all your customers best interests for you to send me 17lbs of your protein, just to make sure.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Listen, Crowler..I'm like the Grandmaster of PB, so I think it would be in all your customers best interests for you to send me 17lbs of your protein, just to make sure.

Why 17lbs of the Peanut Butter Flavored Protein Powder? Why not a hundred pounds? :icon_lol:

CROWLER

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, can't be too greedy!

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I tried the peanut butter protein yesterday, WOW, mine even had little tiny peanuts in it :D It mixed like silk, I barely had to stir it, that freaked me out! Went down smooth, Im even thinking you could make cookies out of that too :) Overall a pleasant experience.:woohoo:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Thanks FitnFirm, much appreciated.

CROWLER

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh how I have been waiting for this day...PEANUT BUTTER PROTEIN POWDER. :box: :box: :box: :box:

My only question is very simple. I usally buy ON 100% Gold Standard. Which of your lines compares to that? The blend? I told you it was a simple question. Thanks.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Hey Stxnas,

Thanks for the interest. If you are talking about the taste I have never tried ON, perhaps someone else can answer this.

If you mean the macros the information is here:

http://www.anabolicinnovations.com/whey_protein_concentrate There is a link which says Nutritional Info.

Hope that helps if not please let me know what more you need.

CROWLER

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Oh how I have been waiting for this day...PEANUT BUTTER PROTEIN POWDER. :box: :box: :box: :box:

My only question is very simple. I usally buy ON 100% Gold Standard. Which of your lines compares to that? The blend? I told you it was a simple question. Thanks.
ON's stuff is also a blend, so Crowler's blend would be most comparable.

dd

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys. Dave confirmed what I thought. Mmmm....peanut butter....(wipes drool from chin)