# # # # NEW Website # # # # #

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I am proud to announce the new website a new name which was suggested by Weezy06 who is a member here.

Chemistry-labs is a nice name but better to sell bunsun burners not supplements. New name is Anabolic Innovations.

We have added some new products such as Whey protein powder. We also now have Peanut Butter Flavored Whey Protein Powder It is available in Isolate and Blend along with 9 other flavors, including The Elvis which is Peanut Butter and Bannana :)

Chemistry-labs.com will still be operational for a little while, after that web traffic will be redirected to the new site.

The new site is active and fully operational. Please let me know if you encounter something wrong on the site.

100% Money Back Guarantee! You can now shop online for your supplements with the comfort of knowing that your order is backed by a 100% Money Back Guarantee. If for any reason you decide in the first 7 days that you need to return or exchange an item, just contact our Customer Service department and you're done!

I can be contacted at [email protected]

Thank you goes out to LakeMountD for all his help in bringing this change about and to the other members who checked the site out for me. THANK YOU ALL!

WWW.AnabolicInnovations.com

I would be HAPPY to send you or ANYONE some free samples.

To receive some free samples please go to www.AnabolicInnovations.com and fill out the request form on the right hand side. PLEASE indicate the following:

Whey Protein Isolate, Blend or EXCELL

What flavor

You can mix and match however you like but please list them as follows:

eg.

1) EXCELL Lucious Lemon

2) Whey Isolate Peanut Butter

3) Whey Blend Raspberry

Please limit requests to 3 samples.

Again these samples are free for the asking and will be sent
via First Class Mail at our expense. Although they are single
serving samples they will give you enough of a taste to let you
know if you like the taste or really LOVE it. :)

Thank you again.

CROWLER

Last edited:
CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys.

I added a couple things to the first post after the replies so I will post them here:

100% Money Back Guarantee! You can now shop online for your supplements with the comfort of knowing that your order is backed by a 100% Money Back Guarantee. If for any reason you decide in the first 7 days that you need to return or exchange an item, just contact our Customer Service department and you're done!

We have added some new products such as Whey protein powder. We also now have Peanut Butter Flavored Whey Protein Powder It is available in Isolate and Blend along with 9 other flavors, including The Elvis which is Peanut Butter and Bannana :)

CROWLER

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
CROWLER, If any of those flavors are even half as good as they sound I am sold. I can't count the number of times I have bought a flavor because it sounded good and then it turning out terrible. Is there any chance of seeing some samples?

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Oh and if that lucious lemon excell tastes like a lemon head I will do backflips. Im so glad you are giving the people what they want :bow28:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
CROWLER, If any of those flavors are even half as good as they sound I am sold. I can't count the number of times I have bought a flavor because it sounded good and then it turning out terrible. Is there any chance of seeing some samples?
Hello John thank you for the post. I would be HAPPY to send you or ANYONE some free samples.

To receive some free samples please send me an email with Samples in the Subject line and 3 samples you would like.

PLEASE indicate the following:

What flavor

eg.

1) EXCELL Lucious Lemon

3) Whey Blend Raspberry

Thank you again.

CROWLER

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Oh and if that lucious lemon excell tastes like a lemon head I will do backflips. Im so glad you are giving the people what they want :bow28:
Actually the EXCELL is made to get rid of the nasty taste of the BCAAs but NOT with alot of sweetness and tons of flavor. It is a subtle flavor, this way it is refreshing without being over powering and you actually enjoy drinking it.

CROWLER

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Actually the EXCELL is made to get rid of the nasty taste of the BCAAs but NOT with alot of sweetness and tons of flavor. It is a subtle flavor, this way it is refreshing without being over powering.

CROWLER
Now that I come to think about, when megadosing, too sweet would make you want to die by the end of the day. So good call on that.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Good deal on the protein. For the blend, is there more isolate or concentrate in it? Just curious, trying to compare to something like ON whey which has more isolate than concentrate.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Good looking site, I got some of the Elvis protein on the way, if I like it then he can be the king. Pretty damn good ratios of protein to carbs too.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Nice...looks good man. I'm having a hell of a time finding protein I can stomach. I'll have to take you up on that free samples thing.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Pizza or Donut flavored Whey?

Thats just crazy...:eek:

anabolicandre

Awards
dude!! site looks awesome!!!

Ill definitly be getting to you for some pb protein!!!

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Nice! I'm glad to see the new site is up.

I'll definitely hit you up for the samples, and then you can expect a LARGE order.

I like the fact that your BCAAs don't have too strong a flavor. If it is too sweet it is hard to mega dose it.

Congrats :cheers:

My wife is gonna kick my ass when she sees how much protein/BCAAs I'm gonna buy :run:

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
OMFG!!! I'm all over this one Crowler!

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Hey Aeternitatis, I feel the same way. Is there any way you can clear those pm's over at bb.com. I have been trying to get in contact with you.

size

Awards
  • Established
Nice job.

However, the idea of pizza flavored whey makes me want to vomit! :(

italionstallion

Awards
  • Established
Crowler, have you tried these flavors yet?

They all sound great, but is there a big difference between the PB and Choc PB?

Also, maybe you could do a 2lb tub, or if not sell 6 lbs of it, but put it in 2lb tubs so people can get 3 flavors..... I just get pissed when i buy 5 lbs of something and it doesnt taste as good as i was hoping or it tastes good at first but after a couple lbs it starts to get hard to stomach.

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established

Also, maybe you could do a 2lb tub, or if not sell 6 lbs of it, but put it in 2lb tubs so people can get 3 flavors..... I just get pissed when i buy 5 lbs of something and it doesnt taste as good as i was hoping or it tastes good at first but after a couple lbs it starts to get hard to stomach.
Agree 100%. the 6 pound 3 flavor thing is a great idea.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established

Yes indeed I have tried ALL the flavors. I was there for the formulations of each one. They would formulate something then I would try it along with the other testers. I would get their opinions then I would have them make the taste weaker, stronger, sweeter, less sweet etc. It takes about 10 hours for each flavor unless of course you get luck with the first couple tries like I did with the protein chocolate cookie mix we made.

While testing the protein powders I think I drank about 20 lbs of protein powder drink over the course of 1 week :)

I would be happy to send you 3 different taste samples before you place your order then you know for sure what it tastes like. Also if for ANY reason you don't like ANYTHING you buy from me just contact me, send the items back within a week and get a 100% refund, NO questions asked.

CROWLER

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Agree 100%. the 6 pound 3 flavor thing is a great idea.
I have a 'special' 6 pound 3 flavor protein powder for you. It is Chocolate Mint, Peanut Butter and Mango all in one big bucket. I call it the garbarge plate :icon_lol:

CROWLER

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Nice job.

However, the idea of pizza flavored whey makes me want to vomit! :(

I am sorry but Beelze just ordered 1000 lbs of Pizza flavor so I am out of stock now :twisted: But I probably have some extra hot chicken wing flavored if you like lol j/k

CROWLER

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Thank you to everyone with the responses. I am pretty excited about all of this. Haven't slept in 2 weeks but I will be starting back on the Universal PGH and take care of that over the weekend lol

I would be HAPPY to send you or ANYONE some free samples.

Send an email to [email protected]

To receive some free samples please send me an email with Samples in the Subject line and 3 samples you would like.

PLEASE indicate the following:

What flavor

eg.

1) EXCELL Lucious Lemon

3) Whey Blend Raspberry

Thank you again.

CROWLER

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Awesome, I'll be hitting you up after work.

italionstallion

Awards
  • Established
I have a 'special' 6 pound 3 flavor protein powder for you. It is Chocolate Mint, Peanut Butter and Mango all in one big bucket. I call it the garbarge plate :icon_lol:

CROWLER
hahhaha, sounds like something my friends and i used to do after a night of drinking.

Gather up all the partially full drinks (liquour, beer, whatever), dump it all in a big bucket dubbed the f*ck it bucket. A couple times someone actually drank it :blink:

Everything sounds great, i'll take you up on those samples, i am a PB-aholic

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
The donut flavor protein could be so damn good if done right. Maybe hire on the guys from Jelly Belly to do it... :D:D

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established

CROWLER
Guess I deserved that, but what I meant was like 2 pounders at a special price if we buy three. This would give those that can't afford 66 dollars for 15 pounds of protein a little variety. I dunno just an idea.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ill be sure to try samples when I need protein. If they taste well, i'll probably buy 10lbs from you and continue to. You have some good prices.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Also on the blend, is their more concentrate or isolate in it?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
New Protein Flavor Added

Chocolate Bannana Split

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
When will the cookies be available? And have you come up with ay new flavors? Perhaps peanut butter chocolate chip or oatmeal raisin?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
When will the cookies be available? And have you come up with ay new flavors? Perhaps peanut butter chocolate chip or oatmeal raisin?
I have the cookie mix all set to go but I rethought if people would buy a mix and make it themselves. What do you think?

As for the new flavors come on I already have 10 flavors ;) HA just kidding. Actually I have a thread here asking for new flavor ideas. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/chemistry-labs/44415-what-flavor-protein-powder-do-you.html

CROWLER

italionstallion

Awards
  • Established
what are these cookies you guys are talking about?:hammer:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
what are these cookies you guys are talking about?:hammer:

I sent some cookie mix out to a few people for their feedback. I think only 3 of the people responded but they said they really liked it, infact 2 of them gave them to friends who are not bodybuilders and do not eat healthy and even they like them.

There is NO butter, NO sugar.

They are chocolate chip cookie mix add one egg and bake for 10 minutes. Made with Flax, protein powder sorbital chocolate chips real natural vanilla and that is about it.

I am thinking now maybe I can make it so it can be cooked in the microwave. I think if they were full produced, meaning cooked and ready to eat the price would be too high for people to purchase.

CROWLER

pist

Awards
Ahh my bad got too excited and sent the sample request to your info email addy before reading the whole thread.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
No problem I got it. Samples will go out within 3 business days.

Thank you.

CROWLER

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established

Sooty

Banned
Awards
Did you say raspberry protein? THATS MY FAVORITE FLAVOR EVER. although ive never had it in protein. okay im emailing you pronto. if its good, your getting a ****load of money via mail.. okay? because im out of protein atm and its no fun.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Nice...looks good man. I'm having a hell of a time finding protein I can stomach. I'll have to take you up on that free samples thing.
Email sent ;)

Can't wait to try 'em out!

PB, Choco, Vanilla....I hope the PB is as good as I imagine its gonna be :D