XCELL is back instock

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I have had a number of people ask me to let them know when the XCELL is back in stock.

It is back in stock and ready to go.

You can get it here:

http://www.chemistry-labs.com/products

Thank you

CROWLER

MadJimF

MadJimF

Awards
  • Established
It pays to wake up early, I got my order turned it!!!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
lol Got it!

Thanks I will send it out in early to mid July.

HA just kiddding. Goes out today.

Thanks again. Please let us know how you like it.

CROWLER

anabolicandre

Awards
oh man, I need to rob someone then I can pick one up.

Sooty

Banned
Awards
I have a question(might sound a bit dumb) - I notice all the amino acids in it, so why dont you put some taurine in it? I think taurine is a good product, and its not so expensive if you buy bulk powder.. just wonderin

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I was going to order, but while I was in the Pitt/Jersey area, some young guy (I'd guess maybe 21yo) robbed me. Took everything I had. Oh well, maybe next paycheck... :twisted:

dd

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
I'm guessing you do not ship to Canada?
We have definitely shipped to Canada before. I will check on it again and let you know.

Thank you

CROWLER

anabolicandre

Awards
I was going to order, but while I was in the Pitt/Jersey area, some young guy (I'd guess maybe 21yo) robbed me. Took everything I had. Oh well, maybe next paycheck... :twisted:

dd
Dude you only had 7$ and a kit kat bar:wtf:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
oh man, I need to rob someone then I can pick one up.

Please don't rob anyone who was going to buy products from me because that is just wrong

CROWLER

flytrapcan

flytrapcan

Awards
  • Established
Ahh the love... It's just over whelming.

Crowler I didn't see the option from the drop down to select Canada.

Thanks.

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Dude you only had 7$ and a kit kat bar:wtf:
That must have been the other guy you robbed. I had $79.95 + shipping and a bag of smoked almonds.

Maybe there's another guy in your area robbing people for Xcell $$$. If so, he picks 'em better than you. :lol:

dd

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Ahh the love... It's just over whelming.

Crowler I didn't see the option from the drop down to select Canada.

Thanks.
Ok it is now there. Actual shipping rate is $16 for the 5 lb package. I will add this after you have checked out as for some reason the shipping info for Canada is not adding it in automatically.

BTW please send me an email if you would I have a question about Canada. [email protected] Thankyou

CROWLER

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established

anabolicandre

Awards
yea I just picked up one of those cause funds are tight at the moment. But I said I wanted it so bad, so I borrowed the cash from pa dukes. :D

Looking foward to my package!!!!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
yea I just picked up one of those cause funds are tight at the moment. But I said I wanted it so bad, so I borrowed the cash from pa dukes. :D

Looking foward to my package!!!!
Your item is packed and it is on its way to the post office for Priority mail send off.

How long was that from time of order 30 minutes maybe :run:

Thank you for the order.

CROWLER

anabolicandre

Awards
Your item is packed and it is on its way to the post office for Priority mail send off.

How long was that from time of order 30 minutes maybe :run:

Thank you for the order.

CROWLER
Thats just absolutly insane. Crowler isnt a businessman hes a BUSiNESS mannnnnnnnn.:bow28: :bow28: :bow28: :bow28: :bow28:

Sooty

Banned
Awards
haha....i would try some xcell but i dont really have the money it's all spent on other goodies....
plus he tol dme I dont really need it at 17.. and my parents would yell at me for spending more money on stuff, especially when it looks like cocaine

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
I must say, this new batch mixes up better than the old. The taste is also slightly different, more of a watermelon fruit punch.

Good work!