## Announcing LakeMountD as Chemistry-Labs team member ###

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Chemistry-Labs is proud to announce LakeMountD as a new member of our team.

He will be aiding us in product research and development, as well as answering questions here on AM and other boards as he sees fit.

If you have read his posts you will see what a great addition he is to our company.

We are glad and count ourselves quite lucky to have him aboard.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Congrats bro on ur new position. Crowler is a great dude, and even tho you go to FSU ( :lol: ) ur a great bro around here and contribute great info.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Congrats Lake!!! You'll most definitely be a great addition to Crowler's guys. :)

anabolicandre

Awards
Congrats to both crowler and LMD i couldnt think of a better combo!

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
grats man, now get cracking and find us some good research chemicals! :whip:

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Haha, thanks guys, I really look forward to working with Crowler and help his business grow. We will be looking into new products soon so stay tuned (yes this is a foreshadow haha).

Sooty

Banned
Awards
Hey man congrats... how about working on some things that can be used by teenagers.. namely myself?

And are you going to be like in charge or marketing? or research, or are you like customer service... do you guys like live next to each other or something ya know

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Hey man congrats... how about working on some things that can be used by teenagers.. namely myself?

And are you going to be like in charge or marketing? or research, or are you like customer service... do you guys like live next to each other or something ya know
GREAT questions and suggestions.

And are you going to be like in charge or marketing? or research, or are you like customer service... LakeMountD's background is in Biomedical Engineering and will be in charge of product development. From time to time he will also help me answering questions which board members may have.

do you guys like live next to each other or something ya knowActually I only knew LakeMountD through his posts here on AM. Recently I have been reading with interest his posts about MGF which show his extensive knowledge and analytical mind. We discussed his coming aboad and I am pleased he said yes

CROWLER

Sooty

Banned
Awards
Oh, well congratulations guys, that is awesome. Two minds are better than one, and the more people on your team the better your networking will be, and also publicity...

*i call being tester for non-hormonal products*

Mason

Awards
Oh, well congratulations guys, that is awesome. Two minds are better than one, and the more people on your team the better your networking will be, and also publicity...

*i call being tester for non-hormonal products*
SAME! Congrats Lake.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Man, that guy Cro is a bad judge of talent.
You got to get a better interviewing department!
Hiring a Nole??? Come on!
:icon_lol:

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
:cheers: Congrats, guys. I'm sure you'll do well!

...is it just me, or did that sound like a good luck to a gay couple recently married :run:

:toofunny:

Sooty

Banned
Awards
heh? What is a Nole? and I'm sure LMD will be awesome...
as long as he sends me free stuff ya know.

Last edited:
CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Seminole. He goes to FSU. My hated rival.
I don't follow college sports too much but I was wondering how did they do this year in basketball anyone know? ;)

CROWLER

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, you really don't follow sports.
Someone beat Crow over the head - please????

Florida won the NCAA title - not FSU.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, you really don't follow sports.
Someone beat Crow over the head - please????

Florida won the NCAA title - not FSU.
Oh really hmmm didn't hear that :)

CROWLER

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Congrats LMD and Crowler!

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Yo Lake... Mad props to you man. You've been contributing on this board for years and now with all that research you get to lead into the ever better/stronger realms of new supplements. I haven't seen anyone more suited to this position than you on any board, bro.

Congratulations.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Haha well I am glad I got the nice welcome to the team, damn! I promise I will help Crowler think of the best possible ideas and we can help each other go down the correct path as to what stuff will come out next. I promise we are on top of stuff now and have a couple ideas. Stay tuned ;).

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Congrats Lake, nice pickup Crowler. Lake is a cool ass dude, knows his stuff too.

Even though he does play ball for FSU.