I am going to try and run a "CROWLER IGF" log!

parttimer

Awards
  • Established
I am going to try and keep this up to date as possible. I work a busy third shift but will keep it up to date as possible.
I am currently finishing my first week and its included in my PCT. I ran PP and SD for a total of 8 wks, gained about 20lbs and lost about 5% body fat. My current weight is 270ish and 23%bf.
I started PCT Monday 3-20-06 using DHEA, Fenu, Rxt, and Nolva. I did my first EVER injection monday before hitting the bed, I shot 20mcg. Monday when I woke I shot another 20 followed by work and another 20. I was debating on IGF or Ora and since Ora was out of stock, I went IGF!

Tuesday I didn't shoot because I was using straight IGF since I didn't have any AA to mix. Since then I have and continue to shoot about 20 pre and post work out.

First things to note:sleep, out of this world. I sleep like a brick, solid, at least 8-9 hours un-interrupted. Food intake, like a vaccuum. My workouts have been a little erratic during my first week due to working over from thirds and not getting the gym.

However the two that I had gotten in felt just like I was still on pheraplex. I went up in weight on a few movements which was nice. My meals consist of one to two solid food meals with about 4 liquid replacements. I shoot for at least 300g of protein and 400-500 carbs. My pumps are not insane as some have reported, but I hope to get to the gym a little more regular starting next week.

I will try to update this once a week if not more.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, I'll keep an eye on this. If this is your first week of PCT, the gains may be due to the PP/SD not having cleared from your system. The next week should be a better indicator.

BTW, crazy work on the cycle. 20lbs and -5%bf :thumbsup:

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
^^^ What he said. SD sticks with me for like a week after discontinuing.