* * * * EXCELL Pre-Sale * * * *

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
The presale price is $25 off the price that shows on the website, by using sale code Presale.

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Again to get the $25 off use the sale coupon Presale.

100% money back guarantee: If after receiving your EXCELL and using it for a week you decide for ANY reason you do not want it. Simply send it back within a week of receiving for a 100% refund of purchase price. Shipping not refunded.

Presale for EXCELL http://www.chemistry-labs.com/inc/sdetail/37

Presale ends either when the supply runs (20 units) out or March 14th whichever comes first. Orders will be sent out 10 business days, or sooner, from the end of the presale.

Punch Flavored

So you get 4.6 lbs which is 180 servings, for $54.99. If dosing as suggested this is a 2.5 months. Based on working out 3 times per week using 3 servings on workout days and 1 on nonworkout days.

Please note that for each serving of EXCELL you use you should reduce your protein intake by 10 grams.

This would mean you would reduce your intake over those 2.5 months by 1800 grams (4 pounds) of protein.

If you are paying say $10 per pound for your protein powder this would mean you can spend $40 LESS every 2.5 months.

Meaning that EXCELL only costs $6.50 more a month than you are already spending now.

There are only 20 of these available for presale, after that the price goes back to $79.99.

SPECIAL INFO: Have you ever wanted to be a supplement rep?

If you get the presale and you do a log we will chose the 5 best logs and those 5 people will get their FULL purchase price refunded for one 4.6lb EXCELL, including shipping.

Out of those 5 people 1 will be selected as a rep for EXCELL and as such be supplied with free EXCELL as long as they are a rep.

Mega Dosing Experiment: Get Another $5 off Some people have experimented with a very intake of BCAA usage and reported REALLY good results. The high dosing at this price runs $11 a week. Actually it is only $3/week if you reduce your protein powder intake by the amount recommended.

If you run the mega dosing schedule the 4.6 pound container will last you 5 weeks.

If you would like to do this and agree to do a log on it I will give you an additional $5 off the price, so you would save $30 off the store price. Just contact me at [email protected] for the step by step instructions how to run this and to get special discount code for the additional $5 off.

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Last edited:
johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Presale code is only giving 20 dollars off. Also I really want to log it but I am logging something for USPlabs soon. Can I run the log after? I want very badly to be the rep :stick: as I am a HUGE fan of BCAA supps, and have seen excelent results from it.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Presale code is only giving 20 dollars off. Also I really want to log it but I am logging something for USPlabs soon. Can I run the log after? I want very badly to be the rep :stick: as I am a HUGE fan of BCAA supps, and have seen excelent results from it.
WOW that has GOT to be the quickest sale after a presale was announced. :) Thank you

Coupon is fixed.

In fairness to the other people doing logs I can't wait too long. I do hope you understand.

Thank you

CROWLER

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Well darn, I don't know the details on the USPlabs one, but if you ever need another rep for this product, I would be more then willing :dance: . Thanks for the sale and the great price. I will have to let people know about this one.

dunimous

Board Supporter
Awards
What does the dosing look like fo rmega dosing?

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Hey I was the first to purchase :drunk:. Thanks for the sale. Just wondering if you could comment on the taste. I know it says punch, but is there anything else you can say about it. The last product with punch flavor I had gave me quite a headache when I would take it.

dunimous

Board Supporter
Awards
I think I was the second :) But I am also wondering about the taste. Hopefully it is as good as xtend.

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
I'm all over this, especially the megadosing log. Something that isn't bad like my bulk BCAA's yay!!! :)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
What does the dosing look like fo rmega dosing?
Thanks for asking Dunimous

Workout days

Total of 6 servings

Use your normal preworkout meal/drink 1 hour before working out.

Add 3 servings of the EXCELL to your water and let it sit for 30 minutes or more to help it disolve then shake or stir it up. Begin sipping 15 minutes before working out. Continue sipping during workout and finish at the end of your workout.

An additional 3 servings sipped throughout the day.

You can also drink a serving in the middle of the night if you happen to wake up.

Non-workout days

5 servings sipped throughout the day .

CROWLER

Last edited:
milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Hey CROWLER-
Are there any other ingredients in the mix besides what's listed (aminos) and flavor/sweetener? What kind of sweetener, BTW?
Thanks!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Hey I was the first to purchase :drunk:. Thanks for the sale. Just wondering if you could comment on the taste. I know it says punch, but is there anything else you can say about it. The last product with punch flavor I had gave me quite a headache when I would take it.

It tastes good IMO but then again I get paid to say that j/k

I will pack yours special Johnfaceman and include some powdered asprin just in case lol

No I wouldn't think you are going to get a headache from it BUT if for any reason you don't like it you do remember the 100% Money Back guarantee :)

CROWLER

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Hey CROWLER-
Are there any other ingredients in the mix besides what's listed (aminos) and flavor/sweetener? What kind of sweetener, BTW?
Thanks!
Hey Milwood, thanks for the question.

It is sweetened with sucralose.

Here is the full list of ingredients.

They can also be found on the website at:

http://www.chemistry-labs.com/inc/sdetail/37

2:1:1 ratio of Branched Chain Amino Acids (L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine and L-Valine), Glutamine, Citrulline Malate, Vitamin B6, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Citric Acid, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Artificial Color, Red 40, Yellow 5

CROWLER

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Wow Crowler. I am glad I decided to purchase. You are very good at this responding thing :type: . With service like this, if the selection increases I may have a new place to add to my list.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Thanks John for the kind words.

If memory serves me, I think there is one post in this forum where a member emailed me at approx 1 AM on a Saturday and I responded in about 15 minutes. BUT please don't expect that sort of response time usually at 1AM on the weekend :)

CROWLER

sean taylor

sean taylor

West Coast Highland Athlete
Awards
  • Established
ugh..is it sold out?
I wanna buy but the page won't load for me at work.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Excellent, I've been waiting for a way to support your shop.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
ugh..is it sold out?
I wanna buy but the page won't load for me at work.
No sir not sold out. Infact I will reduce the inventory amount by one and save it just for you.

I don't know why it is not loading for you. It seems ok for me.

Could someone do me a favor and try it and let me know?

Thanks

CROWLER

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Excellent, I've been waiting for a way to support your shop.
WOW bro, that makes me feel good.

But I don't understand you didn't like my boron, milk thistle extract for $1000 a ml??? :)

CROWLER

sean taylor

sean taylor

West Coast Highland Athlete
Awards
  • Established
No sir not sold out. Infact I will reduce the inventory amount by one and save it just for you.

I don't know why it is not loading for you. It seems ok for me.

Could someone do me a favor and try it and let me know?

Thanks

CROWLER
That is awesome Crowler.
I am sure your site must be either diagreeing with our proxy server or our WebSense server or both and that is why I can't see it.
I will order just as soon as I get home.
I plan on douing the mega dosing so let me know how to run that for ya.
I will PM my email to ya to do so.

Thanks again

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
That is awesome Crowler.
I am sure your site must be either diagreeing with our proxy server or our WebSense server or both and that is why I can't see it.
I will order just as soon as I get home.
I plan on douing the mega dosing so let me know how to run that for ya.
I will PM my email to ya to do so.

Thanks again
Sounds good.

Perhaps you can reach it direct here:

Chemistry-Labs.com

I have sent you an email with the details.

Thank you

CROWLER

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
THANKS BOHICA!

Much appreciated. I think you will like it.

CROWLER

bmw71285

Awards
Hey Im new here but I have really been wanting to megadose with bcaa's. Im an active member of other bodybuilding forums and right now Im testing for controlled labs through the month of march. Would it be ok to purchase excell now and start as soon as I finish my log? I will probably be able to start the very beginning of April. What do you think?

Edit- I would love to do the megadosing log

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Hi bmw and Welcome to AM.

Thank you for your interest in EXCELL.

That would be fine as with this presale ends Feb 14th or when the supply runs out, whichever comes first, and the orders are sent out 10 days business days later.

Please let others at your other bodybuilding boards know about this presale.

CROWLER

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Great deal! Wish I weren't such a broke d!ck. :( For future reference, you are going to continue to carry this item correct?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Great deal! Wish I weren't such a broke d!ck. :( For future reference, you are going to continue to carry this item correct?
Well Nate I don't know what to do with a broke **** :) but if things go well with the presale we will keep carrying it.

CROWLER

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
I sure hope so. If people knew how great of a deal they were getting. This is much cheaper than Xtend.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Great deal, Crowler :thumbsup:

Order sent! I was gonna buy 2, but I was only able to get the coupon off on one. Is this the deal (don't blame you if it is)? Regardless, if this keeps up, Chem Labs will definitely become my source for BCAA's. I'm gonna send a buddy to your site too.

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
Well Nate I don't know what to do with a broke **** :) but if things go well with the presale we will keep carrying it.

CROWLER
They are gonna have to keep carrying it, since they will be supplying me with it for free after this!! :smite:

:dance::dance::dance:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Great deal, Crowler :thumbsup:

Order sent! I was gonna buy 2, but I was only able to get the coupon off on one. Is this the deal (don't blame you if it is)? Regardless, if this keeps up, Chem Labs will definitely become my source for BCAA's. I'm gonna send a buddy to your site too.
Hey Beowulf,

Thank you for your order. It is very nice of you.

I am pretty excited about this. I have been wanting to bring something to market that can be a win win situation. I am hoping people will find that this is it.

With only 20 available I wanted to give as many people as possible a chance to give it a try so I limited the coupon to one use per person.

I hope you understand.

Thanks again.

CROWLER

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
What's up with the price? It says $79.99??

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
What's up with the price? It says $79.99??

Hey jmh80,

Thanks for the question.

As it says at the beginning of the first post the regular price is $79.99 then you use the coupon to get $25 off.

The presale price is $25 off the price that shows on the website, by using sale code Presale.

Again to get the $25 off use the sale coupon Presale.

CROWLER

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
I sure hope so. If people knew how great of a deal they were getting. This is much cheaper than Xtend.

Looking like we may be carrying this as a regular product. It seems to be selling quickly, already down to 13.

BTW I think even the regular price of $79.99 is lower than if you got the bulk ingredients and made it yourself, plus ours is flavored.

Maybe someone can verify this to be sure.

CROWELR

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Looking like we may be carrying this as a regular product. It seems to be selling quickly, already down to 13.

BTW I think even the regular price of $79.99 is lower than if you got the bulk ingredients and made it yourself, plus ours is flavored.

Maybe someone can verify this to be sure.

CROWELR
Roger that!
Yo're talking ~2 kilos. BCAA kilos are usually ~$40 each, although one of the board sponsors had a great deal for a time of ~$30 per kilo. (Seems it's up near $40 for half a kilo now...???)
Adding the other goodies and flavor as a bonus (although some would probably prefer shining the glutamine), it's a fair deal. Presale price is very nice.

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Yea you can't pass it up for the presale price. However, Xtend can be found for right around 40 bucks for the large tub. Since this is 2 large tub equivalent to Xtend, it would be nice to see the non presale pricetag around 70. That way my decision would be very easy and I could megadose for years. We shall see if the flavor beats Xtend. :food:

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for asking Dunimous

Workout days

Total of 6 servings

Use your normal preworkout meal/drink 1 hour before working out.

Add the EXCELL to your water and let it sit for 30 minutes or more to help it disolve then shake or stir it up. Begin sipping 15 minutes before working out. Continue sipping during workout and finish at the end of your workout.

An additional 3 servings sipped throughout the day.

You can also drink a serving in the middle of the night if you happen to wake up.

Non-workout days

5 servings sipped throughout the day .

CROWLER
How does 3 servings throughout the day and one during gym time = 6 servings?

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Yea you can't pass it up for the presale price. However, Xtend can be found for right around 40 bucks for the large tub. Since this is 2 large tub equivalent to Xtend, it would be nice to see the non presale pricetag around 70. That way my decision would be very easy and I could megadose for years. We shall see if the flavor beats Xtend. :food:
I don't know where you get your Xtend from, but the cheapest I have seen is $46. That's still saving you $12.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
John,

You are a man after my own heart. :thumbsup: I always look for the VERY best deal I can get so no hating on you for your post bro. Competition makes all of us better. I am not sure how but I read that in a fortune cookie one time. :)

Do me a favor, send me the link to where you can buy it for $40 and I will see what I can do. [email protected]

Thanks

CROWLER

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Send me the link while your at it John. :D

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
How does 3 servings throughout the day and one during gym time = 6 servings?
Hey Bohica,

Thanks for pointing that out to me. Actually the drink you start sipping before and during your workout has 3 servings in it.

I will go back and edit that.

CROWLER

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
John,

You are a man after my own heart. :thumbsup: I always look for the VERY best deal I can get so no hating on you for your post bro. Competition makes all of us better. I am not sure how but I read that in a fortune cookie one time. :)

Do me a favor, send me the link to where you can buy it for $40 and I will see what I can do. [email protected]

Thanks

CROWLER
Email sent. :afro:

To everyone else... its not a deal anyone else can take advantage of. I have an understanding with a certain company. Sorry wish I could share the wealth.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Faceman,

I got the email, I appreciate you taking the time to send it to me.

I actually saw this on BB.com a while back. What happened was an online store switched the prices of the small and the large but even if you ordered (By the experiences posted about on bb.com) they would not honor the lower price which I understand why they just could not.

Here is an actual order that was placed with them that they would NOT honor, which I 100% understand.

Name Code Qty Each Options
------------------------------------------------------------------
Xtend, 90 servings SM-002 2 21.80 Flavor = Grape
Xtend, 90 servings SM-002 2 21.80 Flavor = Watermelon
Subtotal 87.20
Shipping 4.95
Total 92.15

Here is the email from them explaining they had made a mistake and offering a ONE TIME price of $44.99 ONLY for people who had placed an order the day they had misprinted the prices.

Hello and thank you again for your recent order.

We are writing to apologize for, and inform you of, an error in pricing on
our website. The 90 Serving Scivation Xtend was recently and briefly listed
incorrectly at $21.80. The actual promotional price is $49.95. The error
has been fixed on our website. We have not processed your order.

We would like to offer the product to you at the steeply discounted price of
$44.95, which is well below wholesale cost! If you wish to take advantage
of this pricing, please reply back to this email, and include this text in
your response. If you do not reply within two days, your order will be
respectfully cancelled.

We continue our efforts to provide great pricing and the highest level of
customer service and thank you for your understanding with this situation.

Kind Regards,
Cassandra Miller
Customer Service
wholesalesupplementstore.com
800-865-5545

The price they charge is $49.99 so for the size of EXCELL I am selling their price would be $99.99

CROWLER

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
I don't know where you get your Xtend from, but the cheapest I have seen is $46. That's still saving you $12.
Hey Nate,

Do me a favor and send me a link to [email protected] . I am all about getting the best price when I buy ANYTHING so it only makes sense that people want the very best price when they buy from me. Please let me know and I will see what I can do.

Thanks

CROWLER

Last edited:
natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
I be the man when you want to find da hook ups on mad deals biatch. Link sent mofo.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
I be the man when you want to find da hook ups on mad deals biatch. Link sent mofo.
Nate,

I got the link thanks. I could have done without the naked pics of Beelze though :think:

Yes indeed it is $45.99 so for the size of EXCELL I am selling would be $91.98. I ASSURE you my price will be a good deal lower than that.

Thanks again brizzle.

CROWLER

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
I have a naked pic of Beez in my avatar. Isn't he adorable.