crowler's IGF rocks my world

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i am just 10 days into IGF (25mcg IM X 2x daily)and holy **** this stuff is amazing. the vascularity, fullness, pumps and body recomp effects have been outstanding.

there is no doubt this is the real deal...potent stuff!! have no fears!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro. Much appreciated.

CROWLER

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
You still have any left crowler?

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
i am just 10 days into IGF (25mcg IM X 2x daily)and holy **** this stuff is amazing. the vascularity, fullness, pumps and body recomp effects have been outstanding.

there is no doubt this is the real deal...potent stuff!! have no fears!
CROWLER/Chemistry Labs' customer service is outstanding as well.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the interest.

As of this AM there are 7 left.

You can check here as the inventory is automatically updated.

http://www.chemistry-labs.com/igf_1_lr31

CROWLER
could you tell me what else i would need to use this on an injury? i know i need slin pins, is there already bacteriostatic water, etc. in it? i am very new to igf, usually (as you probably know about me) i would do a crapload of research on the subject but i dont have much longer before spring starts and this injury needs to start healing asap.. i have 4 weeks left and want to get started asap..

any idea if you can inject around the tendon or if i should go IM below the tendon into th e muscle?

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I agree. I had recently finished a 25 day run of Chemistry labs Lr3 and I was very pleased with the results. Atta boy Crowler.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
I don't know how I missed this but anyways.

Lake Mount I am sorry I don't know about that as this is a research item.

THANKS Ubiq,

Very glad the IGF was so successful.

CROWLER

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
could you tell me what else i would need to use this on an injury? i know i need slin pins, is there already bacteriostatic water, etc. in it? i am very new to igf, usually (as you probably know about me) i would do a crapload of research on the subject but i dont have much longer before spring starts and this injury needs to start healing asap.. i have 4 weeks left and want to get started asap..

any idea if you can inject around the tendon or if i should go IM below the tendon into th e muscle?
inject it into the muscle closest to the injury - if it's a shoulder injury, us delts. if it's elbow, use biceps. there's really no need to alternate, but you will probably see more growth on the injected side (i did)

tregar

tregar

Awards
  • Established
Yes, big bump for Crowler. Completed a 1 month cycle of IGF with nothing else...vision, well being, & strength/recuperative abilities improved and up several lean pounds, people have commented on how "big" I now look at work. Used 40mcg a couple times pre-wkout and experienced incredible bicep pumps like never have before. Worked very well combined with 3 protein shakes a day, fat-free cottage cheese before going to bed.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tobias Sherman IGF-1/GH 16
IGF-1/GH 2
Anabolics 1
Supplements 3
General Chat 12