What Bulk Items do you want?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Ok as the IGF-1 LR3 is winding down for us we are looking at carrying bulk items.

BUT bulk items which currently are not easily available in bulk or you would like to see what can be done.

So let your minds go, don't be embarressed to post and let me know. Not saying I can get all that you want but will do my best and as we did with the IGF we will bring in a price you are happy about.

PLEASE no research items.

So let it fly. Then I will make up a pole of say 10 of them and see what has the most interest.

If after reading this post you bump it I will take $5 off your first order with a special coupon.

Only one bump allowed incase you were wondering :twisted:

If there is interest I may also carry empty capsuals and a capping machine so you could have one stop shopping.

CROWLER

Last edited:

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
empty capsules and a good scale...
BUMP!

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
A decent ecdysterone powder with the highest possible concentration/standardization for 20-hydroxyecdysone you can get.

An alpha activated/modified or whatever the term is, brain fade, of TTA.

K-R-ALA powder.

That's all I can come up with off the top of my head.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
A decent ecdysterone powder with the highest possible concentration/standardization for 20-hydroxyecdysone you can get.

An alpha activated/modified or whatever the term is, brain fade, of TTA.

K-R-ALA powder.

That's all I can come up with off the top of my head.
bump that ecdy powder. i found that stuff cheap but i dont want to get any intl shipments. $1-2/g would be great!!!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys.

Keep the suggestions coming. :)

Be creative.

How about say ahhh prosteroids in bulk :cheers:

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Cro - that goes without saying bro. :thumbsup:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Cro - that goes without saying bro. :thumbsup:
But which ones? I don't know all the alphhdro2,4(3.4,5)[3,2,5,4} Citrihypo6,5 tetra stuff so let me know exactly which ones and I will see what I can do.

CROWLER

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
Prostan without THP ether, so we can run it transdermally...........that would bring alot of customers, since oralls are not coast effective.

And formstane with long ester like cyponate, or enthate.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to see PheraPlex and maybe ProMag and Halodrol (only because those 2 are still expensive) and Methoxy Trn.

But, I've got too many methylated orals as it is. I'd like a transdermal. So, X's suggestion sounds good.

bigntall

Awards
how about xmuscels idea (unmethylated winny without an ether}) and how about some other prohormone powders such as halodrol, finagenx and some others.... that is realy what the marKet is missing rightr now.. powders were big before the ban and i thinK they would be just as big now.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bump on the Formestane acetate or cyp!!!

bbuild923

Awards
finigenx in bulk would be great
krala in cheap caps

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
C-12 Peptide powder. It's the active in Twinlabs Blood Pressure Control.

dd

Ether

Awards
Prostan without THP ether, so we can run it transdermally...........that would bring alot of customers, since oralls are not coast effective.

I'll second x-muscle, great idea on the Prostan.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
GREAT ideas guys thanks.

Keep em coming.

CROWLER

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
crowler can you get any GHRP's?

maybe really cheap methoxyisoflavone. i'd be in for 50g or so if the price was right. only concern i might have is quasi-estrogenic effects from the flavonoid, which may happen at the dosage i would run it at...

you're trying to stick to legal stuff right? dont know if aromasin is scheduled, but it sure is popular and expensive.

are any of the legal pro-steroids not so hard on hairlines? even superdrol hits hard for anyone with MPB, myself included. and christ, PP is the worst one of all...

****, what about 1,4ad? it's still 100% legal.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Big bump to the 1,4 if possible, and also to the C12 peptides. Two great ideas.

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established

On the other hand unmethylatted winny with cyponate, or enthate ester would be great for more advance users.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Something else I haven't seen that I'd like, especially when using things like TTA, is a good bulk essential mineral powder geared specifically towards fighting cramps. Something I can throw in a shake and consider it done, not more pills to take you know? Maybe something with the good solid basics like a calcium, magnesium, potassium, zinc and chromium product. Maybe taurine thrown in as well. Basically something designed specifically towards replenishing our needed minerals to avoid the cramping while on products like MP and while on cycle as well.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Something else I haven't seen that I'd like, especially when using things like TTA, is a good bulk essential mineral powder geared specifically towards fighting cramps. Something I can throw in a shake and consider it done, not more pills to take you know? Maybe something with the good solid basics like a calcium, magnesium, potassium, zinc and chromium product. Maybe taurine thrown in as well. Basically something designed specifically towards replenishing our needed minerals to avoid the cramping while on products like MP and while on cycle as well.
excellent idea! A mix would have to consider the various components pretty particularly, so as not to OD on something like zinc (if you were adding that) as I'm certain people would be using a lot of this while on certain things. Calcium too could be a concern if greatly overused, especially since most of us get plenty with dairy products (including whey protein powders, I believe).

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
Great idea! Like the unmethylated powder ideas too.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
crowler can you get any GHRP's?

maybe really cheap methoxyisoflavone. i'd be in for 50g or so if the price was right. only concern i might have is quasi-estrogenic effects from the flavonoid, which may happen at the dosage i would run it at...

you're trying to stick to legal stuff right? dont know if aromasin is scheduled, but it sure is popular and expensive.

are any of the legal pro-steroids not so hard on hairlines? even superdrol hits hard for anyone with MPB, myself included. and christ, PP is the worst one of all...

****, what about 1,4ad? it's still 100% legal.
Big word to this...TRN if you can source it easy, I like the Prostan suggestion...I think there would be a huge market for powdered PH's....

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
OK, should we be getting excited over Bulk Orals?

If so, then great ideas from everyone.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
I am working on a couple things. Maybe not everything that everyone wants but I am trying lol

CROWLER

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am working on a couple things. Maybe not everything that everyone wants but I am trying lol

CROWLER
It's okay, you are definitely a valued board sponsor, so I guess don't do anything that will jeopardize your company..We will like you just the same Crowler..lol...Well, I will at least..ha

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
VERY kind words man. Nice to hear that once in a while.

Oh wait we are MEN on a BODYBUILDING board I meant to say Ha you are a liar you just want me for my supps :nutkick:

BTW I was all set to do bulk prosteroids actually spent a chunk of money on it, just recently, then WHAM the new law is coming quick so I decided to just lose the money rather than my freedom.
Was a big hit for me but I am making it through to come out stronger on the other side :woohoo:

CROWLER

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ahhh, so you already have the powders? Hmmm, that sucks..But if you would be willing to quick-rid some of it, I would definitely be able to eat up a fair supply..you can reach me at [email protected] if anything can be done..But yeah, like I said, if you think it would jeopardize your company, and more importantly you personally, that nix the idea...

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
New law???
I thought nothing was concrete???

No it has not been put on the books but I am sure you have seen the letters the govt has sent out about it right?

I don't want to be like another board sponsor who is now fighting a law which doesn't even exist if you know what I mean.

CROWLER

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Ahhh, so you already have the powders? Hmmm, that sucks..But if you would be willing to quick-rid some of it, I would definitely be able to eat up a fair supply..you can reach me at [email protected] if anything can be done..But yeah, like I said, if you think it would jeopardize your company, and more importantly you personally, that nix the idea...
I appreciate that. Actually I pay 1/2 upfront and the other half when it arrives. Well it got to customs when I became aware of the new heat the Fed was bringing down on those couple of companies they sent letters to. So I never accepted it from customs.

It was the usaul prosteroids everyone now sells, well some of it is not longer being sold by the bigger companies as I understand. I was going to sell in bulk, well not really bulk as it costs about 3 grand a kilo,lol but in powder form that could be capped. You know the ones you only use a couple mgs a day.

oh well better safe than sorry and a WHOLE lot less than if I had to spend in on attorneys.

New ideas in the works and hopefully I can pull it off.

CROWLER

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established

lol I just saw who it was that posted that. Yea I wanna send prosteroids to Canada :) Aren't they already illegal up there or not yet?

CROWLER

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
great suggestions from everyone!!!
Well that narrows it down, thanks buddy. :icon_lol:

The problem is you get in say 3 different things, which take approx 4 weeks to arrive :blink: and then the majority of people say no not that now there is something bigger and better get this :hammer:

How about something easy like flavored water, or bulk rubber bands?:woohoo:

CROWLER

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol I just saw who it was that posted that. Yea I wanna send prosteroids to Canada :) Aren't they already illegal up there or not yet?

CROWLER
Well I have gotten them across the border before, I think BigG over at Island has only ever gotten one package completely denied..My reasoning is that because they would just be bulk powders, I am guessing very non-descript, there would be no suggested serving on the side. Therefore they wouldn't recognize it as intent to sell and have no problem letting it through, as the only reason some packages get kept is guys order 7 bottles of SD and the suggested dosing is on the side..With bulk powders they let it through, because like I said, there is no suggested dosing so nothing can be of non-personal use...When it comes to the border all they really do is crack it open, read the ingredients and reference to their list of banned substances, everybody thinks they test it, they don't...It gets held up for ages because it gets delayed for processing..I have gotten SD, Prostanz, PP across no problem...For all they know the bulk TRN or whatever you would be sending is creatine..

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Well I have gotten them across the border before, I think BigG over at Island has only ever gotten one package completely denied..My reasoning is that because they would just be bulk powders, I am guessing very non-descript, there would be no suggested serving on the side. Therefore they wouldn't recognize it as intent to sell and have no problem letting it through, as the only reason some packages get kept is guys order 7 bottles of SD and the suggested dosing is on the side..With bulk powders they let it through, because like I said, there is no suggested dosing so nothing can be of personal use...When it comes to the border all they really do is crack it open, read the ingredients and reference to their list of banned substances, everybody thinks they test it, they don't...It gets held up for ages because it gets delayed for processing..I have gotten SD, Prostanz, PP across no problem...
Gotcha.

BTW what happened to those 2 or 3 posts above yours, one of the I quoted. They just disappeared. :run:

CROWLER

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not sure, I can still see them, but it's possible a mod deleted them...I had my addy in there so..

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I deleted them because of rampant post whoring. It's an epidemic.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
;) There there mullet, I couldn't do it even if I wanted to. I only work for good these days.

Hey Crowler, tuesday night dance party is on baby!

And get some bulk beef liver while you're at it.. :D

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha..Thanks Ubi, I think..And just to make sure I am being constructive to the thread, is more bulk ATD possible Crowler? I like that idea...And I think somebody mentioned that active in ActivaTE, and Powerfull..If you wouldn't be stepping on any toes that would be cool as well..Plus you wouldn't be bringing any negative heat because you are going in the 'natty' direction...

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
I tried the bulk beef liver but the shipping was a little bit of a problem. Customers claimed it didn't smell good when I sent it media mail. I still don't believe them, you now how picky some people can be. HA

CROWLER

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I think bulk ATD powder would be very attractive to use in transdermal cycle.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to see milk thistle, ATD, TTA, NAC, pantothenic acid, CEE, HMB.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
gold bullion... or beef liver.. whatever is easier