Awards
crowler check your e-mail thanks supermanstanley

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Ok I just replied Thanks

Anyone know is that a record responding to the post AND the email in less than 15 minutes at 8 o'clock at night.

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
ehhhhh... I think the record is like 13.5 minutes. Good job though. :clap2:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
ehhhhh... I think the record is like 13.5 minutes. Good job though. :clap2:
Well thanks Dave but 1.5 minutes WOW that is NOT even close. Heck I have been watching the Olypics and the differance between 1 st place and 20th place is only .ooooo2 of a second. :icon_lol:

CROWLER

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well thanks Dave but 1.5 minutes WOW that is NOT even close. Heck I have been watching the Olypics and the differance between 1 st place and 20th place is only .ooooo2 of a second. :icon_lol:

CROWLER
Well... when you put it that way, I guess your performance pretty much.. umm.. sucked. :rofl:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Yea but I AM getting better

Look how fast I answered this post :)

BTW how many medals do you think the US would win if everyone who lived in the US, trained in the US and had a US coach actually had to compete for the US?

The way it is now half of the 'foriegn' athletes who compete for other countries actually live in the US and train in the US. Heck I saw a statistic that almost 30% of the athletes at the summer games are from the US and even go to college in the US but compete for other countries.

Oh my I have NO idea where that rant came from. Just blame it on DAVE saying I suck. Which ah yea I do but I do it very well. ;)

CROWLER.