$$$$$$$$$$$ New Years SALE $$$$$$$$$$$$$

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Hey we just got notified by Pay Pal they are dropping our rates :dance: :dance: :dance:

So one good turn deserves another, we are having a SALE. To get this sale price all orders must be paid through Pay Pal.

You can get this sale right through the website here: www.Chemistry-Labs.com

Just choose to pay with Pay Pal for the sale price.

You may use your credit card BUT it MUST be through Pay Pal AND you do NOT even need a Pay Pal account to pay via credit card.

We have never put single bottles of IGF on sale but we are NOW!

We have seen a number of guys having great results with their experiments using just 20mcg which means one bottle would last 2 months if you experiment 5 days a week as many do.

This is ONLY for Anabolic Minds Memebers. So if you are NOT an Anabolic Minds member you need to register first.

1 Bottle is just $155 with FREE express shipping in cold pack.

Again this is ONLY for Pay Pal payments. You may use your credit card but it MUST be through Pay Pal.

We are sorry but we can ONLY send to Pay Pal confirmed addresses.

Sale ends Wed January 4th at 12 mindnight PCT

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

CROWLER

Last edited:
julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
hey crowler is that 1st link ok? (chemistEry-labs)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Pax

Pax

Awards
  • Established
I highly reccomend ordering from chem labs. Crowler is a standup guy and shipped me vials wrapped in a cold pack,which was actually still cold when I received it. A man of his word.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Gentlemen this is a good deal so I would step up if I had the cash if I were you

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys for those kind words.

Just wanted to update. You can get this sale right through the website here: www.Chemistry-Labs.com

Just choose to pay with Pay Pal to get the sale price. You can use a credit card if you like you just have to do it through Pay Pal. BUT you don't even need a Pay Pal account to pay with a credit card through Pay Pal.

Any questions just let me know at [email protected]

Thanks

CROWLER

mildain

Awards
Hey Crowler,

Do you ship IGF-1 not reconstituted? I know once it is reconstituted it does not last as long as in powder form, because I would like to stock up on it and use one bottle now and save one for maybe 6 months later. Thanks

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Your IGF will be perfectly fine after 6 months and even longer.

BTW when reconstituted in AA it does NOT degrade after a year even if not refridgerated. We do however recommend to refridgerate.

Bobo even said he had some IGF in a drawer and tried it months later and it was still potent.

CROWLER

Last edited:

mildain

Awards
Hey crowler, I was going to place my order for the IGF-1 but it is all out of stock. When will you be getting some more in?

Can I still get the new years discount, even you do not recieve any more igf before wed?

Thanks

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Hey Mildain,

Actually we DO have more but the software guy didn't update the quantity. Now I have to figure out how to allow you to place your order as he is on vacation this week.

I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks again and I apologize for the trouble.

CROWLER

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Ordering problem solved.

Mildain and anyone else who would like to order on this sale just email us at [email protected]

Sale ends Wed at 12 Midnight.

Thank you

CROWLER

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
The New Years/Pay Pal Sale ends in about 12 hours so come and git em.
Just $155 for a mg of IGF-1 LR3 FREE Next Day Express Shipping.

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

CROWLER

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
same old,

A couple other guys have contacted us about missing the sale. Send me an email and we will see what we can do.

[email protected]

I try not to bump these sales too much because then if just looks like I am a SPAMMER :)

But after every sale there seems to be a couple guys who didn't hear about it. Maybe next time I will bump a couple more times.

CROWLER

BigOne.CZ

Awards
paypal limit

Hi, I need help paying over paypal, there is a limit so I can not pay enough to order even one piece, coul you guys help me with that?
How is it with credit card payment from Europe - Czech Republic?
Thanx BigOne.CZ

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Yes indeed you may pay us via credit card from any where as long as your credit card company will allow it.

CROWLER