Welcome Chemistry Labs!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would like to welcome Chemistry labs to the AM family. This is their first venture into an online store and their site is currently being updated with new products. They wanted to be added now to ask for what you guys wanted in products and also to give some promotional items away. Welcome CL!

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
what do you guys specialize in? chemistry labs would seem like a company who would supply conversion kits, RC's, etc. If so, that would be awesome, as currently i have to get everything from 2-3 different sites.

anyhow, welcome to AM; and about those promo giveaways, sign me up!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the introduction Bobo.

As a member here I have been fortunate enough to have met a number of members in person, through emails, phone calls etc. I have gathered a ton of information from the owner, the MODS and fellow members.

I have owned gyms and health clubs for over 20 years. All of which have sold supplements. I also own a few online stores which sell other items. It seemed a natural fit to have an online store in which we sell supplements.

Right now as Bobo noted there are not a whole lot of items on the site. It has the products our bricks and mortar customers like to purchase. We are encouraging them to become members here at AM to learn and contribute where they can.

I also know that the members here are some of the better educated bodybuilders I know and require more advanced items. For that reason we will be adding IGF-1 LR3 very soon.

Please check back to this thread and a new one I will start soon. We will be giving away FREE IGF-1 LR3. So if you have always wanted to try it and just didn't want to risk the money this may be your chance.

So we are VERY excited to be the newest sponsor here and know we can get you what you want when you want it. I want to thank Bobo for his suggestions and his help. Turns out he IS a nice guy afterall. :)

BTW I will be making a new board name for our employees to post under to answer your questions.

CROWLER

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Well in the 3 minutes it took me to make the post above a bunch of ya guys said Welcome so

THANKS!!!!!!!

CROWLER

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I want to thank Bobo for his suggestions and his help. Turns out he IS a nice guy afterall. :)

CROWLER
Don't let it get out.

:saw:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
LOL HOW did I know you would say that :)

CROWLER

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the introduction Bobo.

As a member here I BLAH-BLAH-YADDA-YADDA.. GIGGITY-GIGGITY-GOO! We will be giving away FREE IGF-1 LR3. So if you have always wanted to try it and just didn't want to risk the money this may be your chance.

CROWLER
I love you! :)

:ntome:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had no idea Crowler, welcome to the Sponsor family.:thumbsup:

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
I had no idea Crowler, welcome to the Sponsor family.:thumbsup:

Yea I know I play it off pretty good. :toofunny:

BTW I am also a closet philatelic

CROWLER

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You got any expensive or rare ones?

I have quite the collection myself:head:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
No most of mine just get stuck on envelopes lol

Actually I used to collect when I was younger than I found girls.

BTW What sort do you have. Got one with the blue airplane upside down I can buy for $10 :)

CROWLER

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have no idea, they were my dads when collecting was cool in the 50's.:)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
lol Ok gotcha

That red stamp with an upside down blue plane is worth THOUSANDS> I think it was printed as a mistake and the are very rare.

CROWLER

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
lol Ok gotcha

That red stamp with an upside down blue plane is worth THOUSANDS> I think it was printed as a mistake and the are very rare.

CROWLER
So it does exist? :think: :blink:

Dammit! What did I mail that love letter with?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
lol at Pete

Thanks for the warm reception guys it is MUCH appreciated. It was a while in the making but well worth it. Actually it is just a way to get PM power without having to donate the $10 :)

I gonna hit the sack. Beelz, that means I am going to sleep, not what you were thinking. :)

CROWLER

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
CROWLER...
nice turn of events.
looking forward to more!!!
Welcome Chemistry Labs!!! :thumbsup:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
No we wont be adding RCs.

Just adding the IGF-1 LR3

CROWLER

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well nice to see this crowler. Will register and check out the store to see what I might need my next order Congrats bro and best of luck to you!:cheers:

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You're the man, crowler... :welcome: Chemistry Labs!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
We realize the prices are not inline with the other nice discount sponsors here on Anabolic Minds.

Our pricing of the IGF-1 LR3 will be more inline with what folk are used to paying here at AM. And MAYBE a sale once in a while so stay tuned. ;)

CROWLER

asap nutrition

Awards
  • Established
Prices are abit high don't you think. Yeah I think I will just stick with nutraplanet.com for now.:dance:

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Welcome aboard isn't really appropriate since you've been here a lot longer than me. How about: Congrats on the new biz :cheers:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro I WISH being on a board a long time counted for something :) but in reality it is what you contribute to the other members on a daily or weekly basis.

My memory of your posts is always respectful, helpful and interesting so yea a welcome from you is very cool.

CROWLER

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Much happiness and success to you and your new endeavor.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Bio Man much appreciated.

CROWLER