My HGH Pro Log

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. My HGH Pro Log


    First off let me thank AI Sports Nutrition for giving me the opportunity to log HGH Pro. The package arrived yesterday in the mail and they sent a full bottle of HGH Pro, a t-shirt and another sample pack. So I will be running HGH Pro for 32 days. This is my very first log and I am excited. I am currently on a cut, so my calories are around 2,075. 40%/33%/27%

    Height - 5'8"
    Weight - 197
    BF% - 24% But the scale I have is not very accurate, it is in the 22-24% range

    Goal
    Weight - 160-165
    BF% - 10-15%

    I know this will take time, but I am hoping to see some muscle gains and fat loss with this product. Today is back and bicep day, and I already did my fasted cardio for this morning. Will post up in a few days with how it is going. Time for breakfast, which consists of 6 egg whites, 2 whole eggs, 2 slices of wheat toast, 2 tablespoons of peanut butter and an apple.


  2. Thank you for logging

    any glycobol questions feel free to ask anytime

    how many grams protein are you getting in per day? carbs? fats? do you count your calories? how many meals ?
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton
    Thank you for logging

    any glycobol questions feel free to ask anytime

    how many grams protein are you getting in per day? carbs? fats? do you count your calories? how many meals ?
    3 meals, I don't count them because I have a sheet that has what I eat on it daily. It is the same thing everyday, but I do weigh everything and use measuring spoons and cups. I will post how much protein/carbs/fats in the am.

  4. 202 grams of protein, 172 grams of carbs and 63 grams of fat. It's set at 2,075 calories a day. With 3 meals.

  5. Last night was the first night I took HGHPro and I woke up about 4 times to take a pee. I normally don't wake up that much in the middle of the night, but it was only the first night. I'm sure once I've been taking it for like a week or so I will be knocked out. I do feel pretty rested though, did back and biceps yesterday. Not sure if I am going to be working out tonight as I have work all day and then have to get the house ready for a party.
    •   
       


  6. Went to bed around 4 am last night, and woke up at around 10 this morning. Feel really tired today, might hit shoulders and legs.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    Went to bed around 4 am last night, and woke up at around 10 this morning. Feel really tired today, might hit shoulders and legs.

    DO work man!!

    Hit those shoulders and legs hard

  8. Ill be followign this one

  9. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    202 grams of protein, 172 grams of carbs and 63 grams of fat. It's set at 2,075 calories a day. With 3 meals.
    Keep up the good work

    hghpro is so so nice


    you need to be eating at least every 3 hours in my opinion. how many hours are your meals apart? do you take bca's between meals?

    I count a shake as a meal.
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

  10. Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill
    Ill be followign this one
    Welcome

  11. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton

    Keep up the good work

    hghpro is so so nice

    you need to be eating at least every 3 hours in my opinion. how many hours are your meals apart? do you take bca's between meals?

    I count a shake as a meal.
    The times varies from day to day, it is so hard for me to eat every 3 hours, so I had a plan made where I could eat 3 meals and hit my macros with those 3 meals. I don't take bcaa's with training, I cannot afford them. Haha.

  12. Had a nice Monday chest/tricep workout tonight. Looking forward to see how I feel in the morning.

  13. Does it really affect taking hghpro less than an hour after food? Just curious, thanks.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    The times varies from day to day, it is so hard for me to eat every 3 hours, so I had a plan made where I could eat 3 meals and hit my macros with those 3 meals. I don't take bcaa's with training, I cannot afford them. Haha.
    I could eat every hour hahaha... always hungry

  15. Woke up a couple times in the night to pee again. Don't feel super sore today, but a little sore. Back and biceps after work today.

  16. Back and biceps will be tonight after work. Lost a half a pound so far. Still waking up during the night to pee.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    Back and biceps will be tonight after work. Lost a half a pound so far. Still waking up during the night to pee.
    How do you feel when you wake up? groggy or good to go?

  18. Good to go for the most part.

  19. No working out tonight, my back has been bugging me unfortunately. Should aim to hit the weights early tomorrow morning.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    No working out tonight, my back has been bugging me unfortunately. Should aim to hit the weights early tomorrow morning.

    gotta always listen to the body!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Bulkypinoy61

    gotta always listen to the body!
    Yeah, you are right about that. I got the back and bicep workout in a little bit ago. Feels good, might throw an update in tomorrow about tonight's sleep

  22. Moved a bunch of furniture yesterday and went to bed at 1 am and had to get up for work at 5 am and I don't feel too bad. I did take an oxyECA this morning, we will see if that kicks in anytime soon.

  23. Also, my weight is down to around 191 now.

  24. Had a decent short shoulder workout, and did some cardio afterwards. My upright dumbbell row went up from 45 pounds each to 50 pounds. Tomorrow is a day off, I may be working 12 hours at work though. Looking forward to Monday's chest workout.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    Good to go for the most part.


    good

  26. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    Had a decent short shoulder workout, and did some cardio afterwards. My upright dumbbell row went up from 45 pounds each to 50 pounds. Tomorrow is a day off, I may be working 12 hours at work though. Looking forward to Monday's chest workout.
    International Chest day!

  27. Have to bump my workout to tomorrow, I gave blood today and am tired as well.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    Have to bump my workout to tomorrow, I gave blood today and am tired as well.
    I love donating blood, cuz i always get free ice cream hahah

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Bulkypinoy61

    I love donating blood, cuz i always get free ice cream hahah
    Nice man. This was the first time I've ever done it.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    Have to bump my workout to tomorrow, I gave blood today and am tired as well.
    no need to pass out!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 85
    Last Post: 03-23-2012, 01:11 AM
  2. Deeerdres getting SWOLE stacked with HGH pro log
    By Deeerdre in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 458
    Last Post: 06-23-2010, 02:12 PM
  3. HGH Pro Log....No excuses, just results!
    By GoHardOrGoHme in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 352
    Last Post: 05-21-2010, 03:53 PM
  4. My first HGH experience/log
    By russiandave in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-27-2009, 05:12 PM
Log in
Log in