My HGH Pro Log

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
First off let me thank AI Sports Nutrition for giving me the opportunity to log HGH Pro. The package arrived yesterday in the mail and they sent a full bottle of HGH Pro, a t-shirt and another sample pack. So I will be running HGH Pro for 32 days. This is my very first log and I am excited. I am currently on a cut, so my calories are around 2,075. 40%/33%/27%

Height - 5'8"
Weight - 197
BF% - 24% But the scale I have is not very accurate, it is in the 22-24% range

Goal
Weight - 160-165
BF% - 10-15%

I know this will take time, but I am hoping to see some muscle gains and fat loss with this product. Today is back and bicep day, and I already did my fasted cardio for this morning. Will post up in a few days with how it is going. Time for breakfast, which consists of 6 egg whites, 2 whole eggs, 2 slices of wheat toast, 2 tablespoons of peanut butter and an apple.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you for logging

any glycobol questions feel free to ask anytime

how many grams protein are you getting in per day? carbs? fats? do you count your calories? how many meals ?

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for logging

any glycobol questions feel free to ask anytime

how many grams protein are you getting in per day? carbs? fats? do you count your calories? how many meals ?
3 meals, I don't count them because I have a sheet that has what I eat on it daily. It is the same thing everyday, but I do weigh everything and use measuring spoons and cups. I will post how much protein/carbs/fats in the am.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
202 grams of protein, 172 grams of carbs and 63 grams of fat. It's set at 2,075 calories a day. With 3 meals.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Last night was the first night I took HGHPro and I woke up about 4 times to take a pee. I normally don't wake up that much in the middle of the night, but it was only the first night. I'm sure once I've been taking it for like a week or so I will be knocked out. I do feel pretty rested though, did back and biceps yesterday. Not sure if I am going to be working out tonight as I have work all day and then have to get the house ready for a party.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Went to bed around 4 am last night, and woke up at around 10 this morning. Feel really tired today, might hit shoulders and legs.

Bulkypinoy61

Bulkypinoy61

Awards
  • Established
Went to bed around 4 am last night, and woke up at around 10 this morning. Feel really tired today, might hit shoulders and legs.

DO work man!!

Hit those shoulders and legs hard :D

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
202 grams of protein, 172 grams of carbs and 63 grams of fat. It's set at 2,075 calories a day. With 3 meals.
Keep up the good work

hghpro is so so nice

you need to be eating at least every 3 hours in my opinion. how many hours are your meals apart? do you take bca's between meals?

I count a shake as a meal.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Keep up the good work

hghpro is so so nice

you need to be eating at least every 3 hours in my opinion. how many hours are your meals apart? do you take bca's between meals?

I count a shake as a meal.
The times varies from day to day, it is so hard for me to eat every 3 hours, so I had a plan made where I could eat 3 meals and hit my macros with those 3 meals. I don't take bcaa's with training, I cannot afford them. Haha.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Had a nice Monday chest/tricep workout tonight. Looking forward to see how I feel in the morning.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Does it really affect taking hghpro less than an hour after food? Just curious, thanks.

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
The times varies from day to day, it is so hard for me to eat every 3 hours, so I had a plan made where I could eat 3 meals and hit my macros with those 3 meals. I don't take bcaa's with training, I cannot afford them. Haha.
I could eat every hour hahaha... always hungry

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Woke up a couple times in the night to pee again. Don't feel super sore today, but a little sore. Back and biceps after work today.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Back and biceps will be tonight after work. Lost a half a pound so far. Still waking up during the night to pee.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
No working out tonight, my back has been bugging me unfortunately. Should aim to hit the weights early tomorrow morning.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
gotta always listen to the body!
Yeah, you are right about that. I got the back and bicep workout in a little bit ago. Feels good, might throw an update in tomorrow about tonight's sleep :)

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Moved a bunch of furniture yesterday and went to bed at 1 am and had to get up for work at 5 am and I don't feel too bad. I did take an oxyECA this morning, we will see if that kicks in anytime soon.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Also, my weight is down to around 191 now.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Had a decent short shoulder workout, and did some cardio afterwards. My upright dumbbell row went up from 45 pounds each to 50 pounds. Tomorrow is a day off, I may be working 12 hours at work though. Looking forward to Monday's chest workout.

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
Had a decent short shoulder workout, and did some cardio afterwards. My upright dumbbell row went up from 45 pounds each to 50 pounds. Tomorrow is a day off, I may be working 12 hours at work though. Looking forward to Monday's chest workout.
International Chest day!

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Have to bump my workout to tomorrow, I gave blood today and am tired as well.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I know, haha. Had a good chest and tricep workout last night. Hit 180 on incline, flat and decline bench. I was usually doing 150ish for 10-15 reps. Don't feel too bad this morning either.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
I'm really liking this product, and I look to be getting some recover pro in the near future. I really like what AI has to offer, and hope I can run some products for you guys in the near future.

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
I'm really liking this product, and I look to be getting some recover pro in the near future. I really like what AI has to offer, and hope I can run some products for you guys in the near future.
Glad you enjoy it and notice the results!

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
Yeah I know, haha. Had a good chest and tricep workout last night. Hit 180 on incline, flat and decline bench. I was usually doing 150ish for 10-15 reps. Don't feel too bad this morning either.
Great job

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks man. And also, I am either at 186-187 the scale I have sucks. So, I'm down about 10 pounds so far! :)
10 lbs is a lot. hopefully most or all of the loss is fat

your doing a great job logging.

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
Thanks man. And also, I am either at 186-187 the scale I have sucks. So, I'm down about 10 pounds so far! :)

damn... 10 lbs is amazing. Keep at it. Its funny how the more results you obtain the more dedicated and disciplined you will get. GREAT JOB

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
10 lbs is a lot. hopefully most or all of the loss is fat

your doing a great job logging.
It is a lot, and my scale doesn't work that well for bodyfat readings, and I'm not that great with a caliper. But my bf has gone down from 24% to 22.3% according to the scale. And thank you! Thanks for going out on a limb and giving me my very first logging opportunity!! I can't imagine running testopro and HGH pro for a bulk!

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
damn... 10 lbs is amazing. Keep at it. Its funny how the more results you obtain the more dedicated and disciplined you will get. GREAT JOB
Thanks a lot man!! I know, I was straying from my diet a bit like a month ago. And these last 3 weeks I've been so strict and it shows and it's awesome!

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
20 minutes fasted cardio just completed. Weight is 185.6, 21.6% bf. going to make breakfast, and hit back and biceps in a few hours.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
The scale that I have. I take it lightly though.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Haven't weighed myself yet today, but I was 185.2 yesterday. Did heavier weight for back and bicep workout last night. It's going good with HGH pro!!

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Sleep is good, I wake up refreshed and minimal soreness.

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
It is a lot, and my scale doesn't work that well for bodyfat readings, and I'm not that great with a caliper. But my bf has gone down from 24% to 22.3% according to the scale. And thank you! Thanks for going out on a limb and giving me my very first logging opportunity!! I can't imagine running testopro and HGH pro for a bulk!

I personally dont really pay attention to the scales / calibers that do BF.... I think its more about how you look in the mirror... you have to have BF in your organs, etc, so I dont get too concerned over it. Have to go by the eye!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Indeed 10 lbs is a lot and hopefully it was mostly body fat. keep up the nice work

hghpro makes bodybuilder better

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Indeed 10 lbs is a lot and hopefully it was mostly body fat. keep up the nice work

hghpro makes bodybuilder better
Some of it definitely was bodyfat. According to the scale at least, I look a bit thinner in my eyes. Still got a ways to go. And my strength is definitely going up, so I wouldn't say it's muscle. Chest and triceps tonight.