My HGH Pro Log

Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last

  1. Haha, very true.


  2. Yeah - for sure - when I first got into lifting, it was all too easy to fall into the trap of trying to keep up with what other guys were doing. I was just rambling about this the other day, nowadays it's just me & the weights...
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by LizKing531 View Post
    Yeah - for sure - when I first got into lifting, it was all too easy to fall into the trap of trying to keep up with what other guys were doing. I was just rambling about this the other day, nowadays it's just me & the weights...
    thats right... its you vs. you, not you vs. them

  4. It sure is. Only one that matters is you! I only have about 9 days left of HGH pro l

  5. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    It sure is. Only one that matters is you! I only have about 9 days left of HGH pro l
    Its a sad day when you can see the bottom
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill

    Its a sad day when you can see the bottom
    Yes it is, but I got a bottle of Mass HGH sent to me, haha.

  7. To compare the two.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    To compare the two.
    I know which you will like more

  9. Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill
    I know which you will like more
    Oh yeah?? I will post my workout later, but I hit a new pr for chest.

  10. Had my chest and tricep workout tonight, did drop sets for the first time, pretty awesome pump.

    Incline Chest Press
    185x6 (PR)
    180x7
    170x6

    Chest Press
    185x7(PR)
    180x8
    170x10

    Close Grip Bench Press
    160x7
    150x11
    140x12

    Triceps Pushdown
    90x8
    70x12
    60x14

    Followed by 20 minutes of HIIT, took my last 2 of 6 pills after my workout. Shall see how I feel tomorrow morning after that intense workout.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    Oh yeah?? I will post my workout later, but I hit a new pr for chest.
    PR ALWAYS GOOD!!!!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    Had my chest and tricep workout tonight, did drop sets for the first time, pretty awesome pump.

    Incline Chest Press
    185x6 (PR)
    180x7
    170x6

    Chest Press
    185x7(PR)
    180x8
    170x10

    Close Grip Bench Press
    160x7
    150x11
    140x12

    Triceps Pushdown
    90x8
    70x12
    60x14

    Followed by 20 minutes of HIIT, took my last 2 of 6 pills after my workout. Shall see how I feel tomorrow morning after that intense workout.
    Not only 1 PR...but 2!

    BOOM!!!!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill

    Not only 1 PR...but 2!

    BOOM!!!!
    Technically 3, because I never ever so close grip bench press. So 160 is a pr for that too, haha! Looking for some more pr's tonight with back and bicep. I will be doing drop sets for arms as well.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    Technically 3, because I never ever so close grip bench press. So 160 is a pr for that too, haha! Looking for some more pr's tonight with back and bicep. I will be doing drop sets for arms as well.
    The man is on a roll!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill

    The man is on a roll!
    Haha, indeed

  16. I need me some bcaa's man

  17. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    I need me some bcaa's man
    Check out Recover Pro by us... you will love it.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill

    Check out Recover Pro by us... you will love it.
    It's on my Christmas list, haha.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    It's on my Christmas list, haha.
    Awesome... maybe Santa will be good to you this year

  20. Back and Bicep workout

    Lat Pulldown
    140x9
    140x9
    140x9

    Bent Over Row
    140x11
    140x9
    140x8

    Neutral Grip Deadlift
    45x10
    45x10

    Preacher Curl
    30x7
    25x7
    20x12

    Curl
    25x6
    20x8
    15x10

  21. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    Back and Bicep workout

    Lat Pulldown
    140x9
    140x9
    140x9

    Bent Over Row
    140x11
    140x9
    140x8

    Neutral Grip Deadlift
    45x10
    45x10

    Preacher Curl
    30x7
    25x7
    20x12

    Curl
    25x6
    20x8
    15x10
    you like hitting back and bis on same day?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill

    you like hitting back and bis on same day?
    I do, I never used to before.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    I do, I never used to before.


    i used to give every body part its own day... now I do all arms on one day and love the pump

  24. Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill

    i used to give every body part its own day... now I do all arms on one day and love the pump
    I split up shoulders and legs recently. I could do biceps and triceps all together, but it works pretty well with chest.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    I split up shoulders and legs recently. I could do biceps and triceps all together, but it works pretty well with chest.
    everyone is different and responds differntly... find what works
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 85
    Last Post: 03-23-2012, 12:11 AM
  2. Deeerdres getting SWOLE stacked with HGH pro log
    By Deeerdre in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 458
    Last Post: 06-23-2010, 01:12 PM
  3. HGH Pro Log....No excuses, just results!
    By GoHardOrGoHme in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 352
    Last Post: 05-21-2010, 02:53 PM
  4. My first HGH experience/log
    By russiandave in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-27-2009, 04:12 PM
Log in
Log in