My HGH Pro Log

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Senior Member
    soul0wner's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,907
    Rep Power
    1109319
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    40.77%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill

    Its a sad day when you can see the bottom
    Yes it is, but I got a bottle of Mass HGH sent to me, haha.

  2. Senior Member
    soul0wner's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,907
    Rep Power
    1109319
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    40.77%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    To compare the two.
  3. Advanced Member
    jiggamanbill's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    17974
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    35.71%

    Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    To compare the two.
    I know which you will like more
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    soul0wner's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,907
    Rep Power
    1109319
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    40.77%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill
    I know which you will like more
    Oh yeah?? I will post my workout later, but I hit a new pr for chest.
  5. Senior Member
    soul0wner's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,907
    Rep Power
    1109319
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    40.77%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Had my chest and tricep workout tonight, did drop sets for the first time, pretty awesome pump.

    Incline Chest Press
    185x6 (PR)
    180x7
    170x6

    Chest Press
    185x7(PR)
    180x8
    170x10

    Close Grip Bench Press
    160x7
    150x11
    140x12

    Triceps Pushdown
    90x8
    70x12
    60x14

    Followed by 20 minutes of HIIT, took my last 2 of 6 pills after my workout. Shall see how I feel tomorrow morning after that intense workout.
  6. Advanced Member
    jiggamanbill's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    17974
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    35.71%

    Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    Oh yeah?? I will post my workout later, but I hit a new pr for chest.
    PR ALWAYS GOOD!!!!
  7. Advanced Member
    jiggamanbill's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    17974
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    35.71%

    Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    Had my chest and tricep workout tonight, did drop sets for the first time, pretty awesome pump.

    Incline Chest Press
    185x6 (PR)
    180x7
    170x6

    Chest Press
    185x7(PR)
    180x8
    170x10

    Close Grip Bench Press
    160x7
    150x11
    140x12

    Triceps Pushdown
    90x8
    70x12
    60x14

    Followed by 20 minutes of HIIT, took my last 2 of 6 pills after my workout. Shall see how I feel tomorrow morning after that intense workout.
    Not only 1 PR...but 2!

    BOOM!!!!
  8. Senior Member
    soul0wner's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,907
    Rep Power
    1109319
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    40.77%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill

    Not only 1 PR...but 2!

    BOOM!!!!
    Technically 3, because I never ever so close grip bench press. So 160 is a pr for that too, haha! Looking for some more pr's tonight with back and bicep. I will be doing drop sets for arms as well.
  9. Advanced Member
    jiggamanbill's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    17974
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    35.71%

    Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    Technically 3, because I never ever so close grip bench press. So 160 is a pr for that too, haha! Looking for some more pr's tonight with back and bicep. I will be doing drop sets for arms as well.
    The man is on a roll!
  10. Senior Member
    soul0wner's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,907
    Rep Power
    1109319
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    40.77%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill

    The man is on a roll!
    Haha, indeed
  11. Senior Member
    soul0wner's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,907
    Rep Power
    1109319
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    40.77%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I need me some bcaa's man
  12. Advanced Member
    jiggamanbill's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    17974
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    35.71%

    Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    I need me some bcaa's man
    Check out Recover Pro by us... you will love it.
  13. Senior Member
    soul0wner's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,907
    Rep Power
    1109319
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    40.77%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill

    Check out Recover Pro by us... you will love it.
    It's on my Christmas list, haha.
  14. Advanced Member
    jiggamanbill's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    17974
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    35.71%

    Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    It's on my Christmas list, haha.
    Awesome... maybe Santa will be good to you this year
  15. Senior Member
    soul0wner's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,907
    Rep Power
    1109319
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    40.77%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Back and Bicep workout

    Lat Pulldown
    140x9
    140x9
    140x9

    Bent Over Row
    140x11
    140x9
    140x8

    Neutral Grip Deadlift
    45x10
    45x10

    Preacher Curl
    30x7
    25x7
    20x12

    Curl
    25x6
    20x8
    15x10
  16. Advanced Member
    jiggamanbill's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    17974
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    35.71%

    Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    Back and Bicep workout

    Lat Pulldown
    140x9
    140x9
    140x9

    Bent Over Row
    140x11
    140x9
    140x8

    Neutral Grip Deadlift
    45x10
    45x10

    Preacher Curl
    30x7
    25x7
    20x12

    Curl
    25x6
    20x8
    15x10
    you like hitting back and bis on same day?
  17. Senior Member
    soul0wner's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,907
    Rep Power
    1109319
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    40.77%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill

    you like hitting back and bis on same day?
    I do, I never used to before.
  18. Advanced Member
    jiggamanbill's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    17974
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    35.71%

    Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    I do, I never used to before.


    i used to give every body part its own day... now I do all arms on one day and love the pump
  19. Senior Member
    soul0wner's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,907
    Rep Power
    1109319
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    40.77%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill

    i used to give every body part its own day... now I do all arms on one day and love the pump
    I split up shoulders and legs recently. I could do biceps and triceps all together, but it works pretty well with chest.
  20. Advanced Member
    jiggamanbill's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    17974
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    35.71%

    Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    I split up shoulders and legs recently. I could do biceps and triceps all together, but it works pretty well with chest.
    everyone is different and responds differntly... find what works
  21. Senior Member
    soul0wner's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,907
    Rep Power
    1109319
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    40.77%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill

    everyone is different and responds differntly... find what works
    Very true good sir. No weights today, just about 40 minutes of cardio after work.
  22. Advanced Member
    jiggamanbill's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    17974
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    35.71%

    Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    Very true good sir. No weights today, just about 40 minutes of cardio after work.
    good deal
  23. Senior Member
    soul0wner's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,907
    Rep Power
    1109319
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    40.77%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I'm down on weight a bit too, but I'll post that up probably when my log is complete. Pretty good results from HGH Pro, can't imagine this with Testopro on a bulk, if ya know what I'm saying. Haha.
  24. Advanced Member
    jiggamanbill's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    17974
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    35.71%

    Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    I'm down on weight a bit too, but I'll post that up probably when my log is complete. Pretty good results from HGH Pro, can't imagine this with Testopro on a bulk, if ya know what I'm saying. Haha.
    We have a Swole Stack that people love too... we have so many good products that can work together
  25. Senior Member
    soul0wner's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,907
    Rep Power
    1109319
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    40.77%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill

    We have a Swole Stack that people love too... we have so many good products that can work together
    I did see that, but I am always broke haha. It sucks. I don't understand glycobol that well.
  26. Advanced Member
    jiggamanbill's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    17974
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    35.71%

    Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    I did see that, but I am always broke haha. It sucks. I don't understand glycobol that well.
    glycobol is by far my favorite... it helps your body shuttle carbs into the muscles vs. fat cells.... GREAT STUFF
  27. New Member
    Bulkypinoy61's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    261
    Rep Power
    4579
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    52.45%

    Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill View Post
    glycobol is by far my favorite... it helps your body shuttle carbs into the muscles vs. fat cells.... GREAT STUFF
    its great for bulking lol
  28. Senior Member
    soul0wner's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,907
    Rep Power
    1109319
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    40.77%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Had a mild shoulder workout tonight, followed by see hiit cardio. Sort of have a sore back so I didn't go too crazy.
  29. Advanced Member
    jiggamanbill's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    17974
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    35.71%

    Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    Had a mild shoulder workout tonight, followed by see hiit cardio. Sort of have a sore back so I didn't go too crazy.
    good call... dont tweak anything
  30. Senior Member
    soul0wner's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,907
    Rep Power
    1109319
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    40.77%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill

    good call... dont tweak anything
    Yeah I know, don't want that. But it's almost a daily pain :/
  31. Advanced Member
    jiggamanbill's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    17974
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    35.71%

    Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    Yeah I know, don't want that. But it's almost a daily pain :/
    sucks man.... try to give the area a break
  32. Advanced Member
    bigguyn10ec's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    652
    Rep Power
    72295
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    41.34%

    Hate I just now seen this log.
    Here is my loghttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216779-bigguy-vs-wilpit.htmlhttp://supplementreviews.com/users/mhseaver670/reviews
  33. Advanced Member
    jiggamanbill's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    17974
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    35.71%

    Quote Originally Posted by bigguyn10ec View Post
    Hate I just now seen this log.
    better late than never!
  34. Senior Member
    soul0wner's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,907
    Rep Power
    1109319
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    40.77%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill

    sucks man.... try to give the area a break

    It does suck, I wish I could. It usually hits me around hour 6 or 7 of my 8 hour workday.
  35. Senior Member
    soul0wner's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,907
    Rep Power
    1109319
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    40.77%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bigguyn10ec
    Hate I just now seen this log.
    Haha, welcome to the end I've got a couple days left.
  36. Advanced Member
    jiggamanbill's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    17974
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    35.71%

    Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    Haha, welcome to the end I've got a couple days left.
    sad
  37. Diamond Member
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33560
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    82.03%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    final review coming soon?

    interested in your thoughts on this bottle of hghpro

    I personally think hghpro needs to be run, along with testopro for 8 weeks for maximum benefits, even three months. That said, one bottle still works and from what I know the effects start to really seem noticeable around weeks 3-4.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  38. Senior Member
    soul0wner's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,907
    Rep Power
    1109319
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    40.77%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton
    final review coming soon?

    interested in your thoughts on this bottle of hghpro

    I personally think hghpro needs to be run, along with testopro for 8 weeks for maximum benefits, even three months. That said, one bottle still works and from what I know the effects start to really seem noticeable around weeks 3-4.
    Yeah, I will throw it up after I finish it. I wish I could have ran it for 8 weeks. But it was impressive.
  39. Advanced Member
    jiggamanbill's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    17974
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    35.71%

    Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    Yeah, I will throw it up after I finish it. I wish I could have ran it for 8 weeks. But it was impressive.
    glad you liked it... excited for review
  40. Senior Member
    soul0wner's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,907
    Rep Power
    1109319
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    40.77%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I ended up making today my pure rest day as I was tired after work and took a nap, and my lower back was bugging me. I will hit legs tomorrow morning probably.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 85
    Last Post: 03-23-2012, 01:11 AM
  2. Deeerdres getting SWOLE stacked with HGH pro log
    By Deeerdre in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 458
    Last Post: 06-23-2010, 02:12 PM
  3. HGH Pro Log....No excuses, just results!
    By GoHardOrGoHme in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 352
    Last Post: 05-21-2010, 03:53 PM
  4. My first HGH experience/log
    By russiandave in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-27-2009, 05:12 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in