My HGH Pro Log

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. Yeah I know, haha. Had a good chest and tricep workout last night. Hit 180 on incline, flat and decline bench. I was usually doing 150ish for 10-15 reps. Don't feel too bad this morning either.

2. I'm really liking this product, and I look to be getting some recover pro in the near future. I really like what AI has to offer, and hope I can run some products for you guys in the near future.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    I'm really liking this product, and I look to be getting some recover pro in the near future. I really like what AI has to offer, and hope I can run some products for you guys in the near future.
    Glad you enjoy it and notice the results!

4. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    Yeah I know, haha. Had a good chest and tricep workout last night. Hit 180 on incline, flat and decline bench. I was usually doing 150ish for 10-15 reps. Don't feel too bad this morning either.
    Great job

5. Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill

Great job
    Thanks man. And also, I am either at 186-187 the scale I have sucks. So, I'm down about 10 pounds so far!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    Thanks man. And also, I am either at 186-187 the scale I have sucks. So, I'm down about 10 pounds so far!
    10 lbs is a lot. hopefully most or all of the loss is fat

your doing a great job logging.
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

7. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post

damn... 10 lbs is amazing. Keep at it. Its funny how the more results you obtain the more dedicated and disciplined you will get. GREAT JOB

8. Subbed

9. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton

10 lbs is a lot. hopefully most or all of the loss is fat

your doing a great job logging.
    It is a lot, and my scale doesn't work that well for bodyfat readings, and I'm not that great with a caliper. But my bf has gone down from 24% to 22.3% according to the scale. And thank you! Thanks for going out on a limb and giving me my very first logging opportunity!! I can't imagine running testopro and HGH pro for a bulk!

10. Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill

damn... 10 lbs is amazing. Keep at it. Its funny how the more results you obtain the more dedicated and disciplined you will get. GREAT JOB
    Thanks a lot man!! I know, I was straying from my diet a bit like a month ago. And these last 3 weeks I've been so strict and it shows and it's awesome!

11. Quote Originally Posted by murk01
    Subbed
    Welcome! Glad to have you along.

12. 20 minutes fasted cardio just completed. Weight is 185.6, 21.6% bf. going to make breakfast, and hit back and biceps in a few hours.

13. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner
    20 minutes fasted cardio just completed. Weight is 185.6, 21.6% bf. going to make breakfast, and hit back and biceps in a few hours.
    How r u checking bf

14. The scale that I have. I take it lightly though.

15. Haven't weighed myself yet today, but I was 185.2 yesterday. Did heavier weight for back and bicep workout last night. It's going good with HGH pro!!

16. Any change in sleep?

17. Sleep is good, I wake up refreshed and minimal soreness.

18. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    It is a lot, and my scale doesn't work that well for bodyfat readings, and I'm not that great with a caliper. But my bf has gone down from 24% to 22.3% according to the scale. And thank you! Thanks for going out on a limb and giving me my very first logging opportunity!! I can't imagine running testopro and HGH pro for a bulk!

I personally dont really pay attention to the scales / calibers that do BF.... I think its more about how you look in the mirror... you have to have BF in your organs, etc, so I dont get too concerned over it. Have to go by the eye!

19. Indeed 10 lbs is a lot and hopefully it was mostly body fat. keep up the nice work

hghpro makes bodybuilder better
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

20. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton
    Indeed 10 lbs is a lot and hopefully it was mostly body fat. keep up the nice work

hghpro makes bodybuilder better
    Some of it definitely was bodyfat. According to the scale at least, I look a bit thinner in my eyes. Still got a ways to go. And my strength is definitely going up, so I wouldn't say it's muscle. Chest and triceps tonight.

21. Had a good workout tonight, hit 90 pounds on tricep push down. Still at 180 on chest press.

22. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    Had a good workout tonight, hit 90 pounds on tricep push down. Still at 180 on chest press.
    keep rolling rolling rolling rolling!

23. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    Some of it definitely was bodyfat. According to the scale at least, I look a bit thinner in my eyes. Still got a ways to go. And my strength is definitely going up, so I wouldn't say it's muscle. Chest and triceps tonight.

Keep up the great work bud.

It always feels good when you see the results coming in

24. Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill

keep rolling rolling rolling rolling!
    Thank bro

25. Quote Originally Posted by Bulkypinoy61

Keep up the great work bud.

It always feels good when you see the results coming in
    Thanks man! It sure does!

26. Had a good back and bicep workout today. Had a cheat meal though, took the girlfriend out for the anniversary today. First cheat meal in 2 weeks.

Lat pulldown
    140x9
    140x7
    140x7

One Arm Row
    80x12(dumbbells)
    80x12
    80x10

Neutral Grip Deadlift
    80x12(dumbbells)
    80x12
    80x12

Preacher Curl
    55x7
    55x6

Curls
    50x5
    50x5

27. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    Had a good back and bicep workout today. Had a cheat meal though, took the girlfriend out for the anniversary today. First cheat meal in 2 weeks.

Lat pulldown
    140x9
    140x7
    140x7

One Arm Row
    80x12(dumbbells)
    80x12
    80x10

Neutral Grip Deadlift
    80x12(dumbbells)
    80x12
    80x12

Preacher Curl
    55x7
    55x6

Curls
    50x5
    50x5
    what was the cheat meal of choice? Its needed every now and then to replenish the body... you can only deplete so much before your body stops responding

28. 3 egg sausage and cheese omlet, chili cheese fries and a slice and a half of wheat toast. So not too terrible.

29. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    3 egg sausage and cheese omlet, chili cheese fries and a slice and a half of wheat toast. So not too terrible.
    not bad at all

30. Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill

not bad at all
    Yeah, I'm having a bit of trouble dropping my bodyfat though.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 85
    Last Post: 03-23-2012, 12:11 AM
  2. Deeerdres getting SWOLE stacked with HGH pro log
    By Deeerdre in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 458
    Last Post: 06-23-2010, 01:12 PM
  3. HGH Pro Log....No excuses, just results!
    By GoHardOrGoHme in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 352
    Last Post: 05-21-2010, 02:53 PM
  4. My first HGH experience/log
    By russiandave in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-27-2009, 04:12 PM