Hi guys! I'd like to thank AI Sports Nutrition and D2footballjrc for giving me the oppurtunity to log African Mango! It's a dietary supplement aimed for weight loss. Umm it's a natural fat burner and appetite suppressant. It also is a natural detoxification as well lowering cholesterol! The high fiber content of African Mango helps to lower cholesterol and I am very excited to run this product! Directions says take twice daily with or without food so what would you guys suggest? Taking 1 when I wake up in the morning and another around 1-2pm or? I took one this morning a half an houre before my work out and the sense of well being I could already feel! So today I did some Cardio + Toning!
* Treadmill -- 20 minute jog
* Lat Pull Downs -- 3 sets of 15 reps ( 40 Ibs )
* Incline Dumbbell Press -- 3 sets of 10 ( 20 Ibs )
* Triceps Kickback with Dumbbell -- 3 sets of 8 ( 15 Ibs )
* Bicep Curls with Dumbbell -- 3 sets of 10 ( 10 Ibs )
Absolutely had an awesome work out! I cannot wait for tomorrow ;0) Thank you again for the oppurunity!!