Natasha logs AI Sports' AFRICAN MANGO ;0)

tashygirl

tashygirl

Banned
Awards
Hi guys! I'd like to thank AI Sports Nutrition and D2footballjrc for giving me the oppurtunity to log African Mango! It's a dietary supplement aimed for weight loss. Umm it's a natural fat burner and appetite suppressant. It also is a natural detoxification as well lowering cholesterol! The high fiber content of African Mango helps to lower cholesterol and I am very excited to run this product! Directions says take twice daily with or without food so what would you guys suggest? Taking 1 when I wake up in the morning and another around 1-2pm or? I took one this morning a half an houre before my work out and the sense of well being I could already feel! So today I did some Cardio + Toning!

* Treadmill -- 20 minute jog
* Lat Pull Downs -- 3 sets of 15 reps ( 40 Ibs )
* Incline Dumbbell Press -- 3 sets of 10 ( 20 Ibs )
* Triceps Kickback with Dumbbell -- 3 sets of 8 ( 15 Ibs )
* Bicep Curls with Dumbbell -- 3 sets of 10 ( 10 Ibs )

Absolutely had an awesome work out! I cannot wait for tomorrow ;0) Thank you again for the oppurunity!!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Sub! Its nice to have a female dedicated logger in here hehe , well another one we got some going around like Rosie and Lexagon ;p!!

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I'm in . I need to know about the mango!!

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Been curious about this new product. I'm in.

tashygirl

tashygirl

Banned
Awards
Yay! Thanks for the support fellas! I forgot to mention my current weight it is 120Ibs goal is to drop ten pounds ten to fifteen. And I am going to be as accurate as possible with this log! Thanks everybody! ;0)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yay! Thanks for the support fellas! I forgot to mention my current weight it is 120Ibs goal is to drop ten pounds ten to fifteen. And I am going to be as accurate as possible with this log! Thanks everybody! ;0)
Cool good job. Good to see a female logger.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
^^This^^.
Aye , Captain be right mateys! Shiver me timbers we oughta say Howdy partner and remember...I got a snake in my boots!!! Thats right! PIRATE COWBOY STYLE >:O! Ok off with sarcasm , remember diet and proper macro's are key to achieving any kind of goals , then comes training and last comes resting. That said ;p remember this is a marathon not a sprint! And any progress is good , just keep your eye on the goal!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Aye , Captain be right mateys! Shiver me timbers we oughta say Howdy partner and remember...I got a snake in my boots!!! Thats right! PIRATE COWBOY STYLE >:O! Ok off with sarcasm , remember diet and proper macro's are key to achieving any kind of goals , then comes training and last comes resting. That said ;p remember this is a marathon not a sprint! And any progress is good , just keep your eye on the goal!
Phuck that!

:joke:

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How did I miss this product??? I'm always down for dropping fat, I have a lot to drop lol

tashygirl

tashygirl

Banned
Awards
Thanks again boys for all the support! Taking a day off today will post tomorrow's work out! ;0)

Lexagon

Lexagon

Awards
I'm in! :) Good luck girl! I'm always up for a new log. LOL

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
really?
:gay:

:)
I do not consider it gay to respect a Fellow AMer's girlfriend and not throw a pass at her bro ;p! So it is not gay, it is called respecting a lady and her relationship ;)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I do not consider it gay to respect a Fellow AMer's girlfriend and not throw a pass at her bro ;p! So it is not gay, it is called respecting a lady and her relationship ;)
U said u like Capt. Howdy.

You're right this got off track. There's a lot of mature women & men in here. Let's let the log carry it's course.... We can't ruin her parade.

Get after it Tashy!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
U said u like Capt. Howdy.

You're right this got off track. There's a lot of mature women & men in here. Let's let the log carry it's course.... We can't ruin her parade.

Get after it Tashy!
Well he is a sexy bea....wait what!? Pics or it didn't happen!! xD
:hijacked:
funny-dog-pictures-im-sexy-and-i-know-it-right.jpg

And now back to your regularly scheduled thread.

tashygirl

tashygirl

Banned
Awards
That's a cute picture lol ;0)

tashygirl

tashygirl

Banned
Awards
Lol it's not you! It's your post! Nice try... ;0) ha ha

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Lol it's not you! It's your post! Nice try... ;0) ha ha
Not even a try bro! ;p merely a joke haha you are part of the fraternity of loggers united and for that, a bro! :3

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Trank406

Trank406

Banned
Awards
Not even a try bro! ;p merely a joke haha you are part of the fraternity of loggers united and for that, a bro! :3
^^^ ****ing kids!

tashygirl

tashygirl

Banned
Awards
Regardless if I'm an AnabolicMinds girl or not, I ain't your bro Mr. Celorza, sorry to disappoint you! I'm here to gain knowledge, share my own, get work out tips and try out some new supp's and log them, you know.... do my own thing! ;0) I'm not here to be someone's bro! Just so you know.... I do feel special I'm part of the fraternity of loggers though ha ha so.... Thank you! much love <3

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Regardless if I'm an AnabolicMinds girl or not, I ain't your bro Mr. Celorza, sorry to disappoint you! I'm here to gain knowledge, share my own, get work out tips and try out some new supp's and log them, you know.... do my own thing! ;0) I'm not here to be someone's bro! Just so you know.... I do feel special I'm part of the fraternity of loggers though ha ha so.... Thank you! much love <3
Straight to business...

tashygirl

tashygirl

Banned
Awards
^^^ ****ing kids!
Uh Mr. Trank who do you think you are.... I'm assuming since you said "effing kids" ha ha that would make you one too hmmm?

Just Kidding <3

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
>> didn't mean to make yah sound like "my" bro , but it is just a saying that to me you are not a girl , more of a logger and part of the logger community...aw well some girls just love to have attitude ;p specially blondes haha

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
>> didn't mean to make yah sound like "my" bro , but it is just a saying that to me you are not a girl , more of a logger and part of the logger community...aw well some girls just love to have attitude ;p specially blondes haha
U smell what she is cooking?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
U smell what she is cooking?
My ego-support-kindness in a charbroiling way? Like...to a point past well cooked and more like...burnt?

tashygirl

tashygirl

Banned
Awards
ha ha I'm not having an attitude, this is me being nice!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Celorza

Celorza

Awards
ha ha I'm not having an attitude, this is me being nice!
Haha this is the reason why I became A-sexual and stopped looking to find a partner after I broke up with a long-time relationship...I don't get , nor see the point in women anymore :3 I always missread them now a days , or simply lack interest in them in a further-than-physical way hehe...Some blokes like me are meant to be single and alone I guess ;p!

tashygirl

tashygirl

Banned
Awards
My ego-support-kindness in a charbroiling way? Like...to a point past well cooked and more like...burnt?
No hard feelings... you joke, I joked back ;0) you know? Sorry! I just don't like it when my fiance' calls me bro or dude so... it's just a girl thing!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
No hard feelings... you joke, I joked back ;0) you know? Sorry! I just don't like it when my fiance' calls me bro or dude so... it's just a girl thing!
Sorry...I have lost touch with women I guess , 10 months of being single and not whoring around like any other guy would have made me a bit...idk lacking of touch and etiquette for girls? My main point was to express I do not have an intent/approach/secret agenda for you , and I know you have a bf and quite respect that ;p.

tashygirl

tashygirl

Banned
Awards
Haha this is the reason why I became A-sexual and stopped looking to find a partner after I broke up with a long-time relationship...I don't get , nor see the point in women anymore :3 I always missread them now a days , or simply lack interest in them in a further-than-physical way hehe...Some blokes like me are meant to be single and alone I guess ;p!
Women aren't hard to understand, we're just sensitive and emotional human being's and wear are hearts on our sleeves as to where men hold back and stay private. That's all... no worries ;0)

tashygirl

tashygirl

Banned
Awards
Sorry...I have lost touch with women I guess , 10 months of being single and not whoring around like any other guy would have made me a bit...idk lacking of touch and etiquette for girls? My main point was to express I do not have an intent/approach/secret agenda for you , and I know you have a bf and quite respect that ;p.
Thank you ;0)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Thank you ;0)
Fair enough, now give us some numbers and progress on the African Mango Ms. Natasha , this is a product I have not taken yet and have sitting in my cupboard for my next cut :p and I wanna hear from someone what I can expect.

tashygirl

tashygirl

Banned
Awards
Fair enough, now give us some numbers and progress on the African Mango Ms. Natasha , this is a product I have not taken yet and have sitting in my cupboard for my next cut :p and I wanna hear from someone what I can expect.
You got it ;0) I'm actually very excited about it.... I'll log tonight after my work out, Thanks!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
That sounds.... Oh never mind. Back to the log.

:)

Trank406

Trank406

Banned
Awards
Yes sir Aaron ;0) I'm a girl but I role with the hardest
You're going to kill me for this babe but.. it's spelt roll not role ;-) hahaha I still love you!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards