Natasha logs AI Sports' AFRICAN MANGO ;0)

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    That's cool. I'm definitely an person. My wife makes fun of me about it. If it were up to her, the dog would live outside on the back porch and definitely would not have a bed next ours, lol.
    I'm not a pet person. I love animals and the zoo. We are patrons of the Omaha Zoo, but I just don't like having to take care of them myself. We like to go to the Zoo 5-6 times a year and then when we go on trips we try to hit those Zoo's as well. We are huge Aquarium lovers! I've been to all the large aquariums in the USA and a couple overseas! I can spend hours at the Aquariums.
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Answers

Dan, you doing good? Are you doing ok? It's good to see you over here on the forums... Especially after everything that happened a short while ago. I honestly sincerely HOPE that things are good and will remain on course.
  3. Banned
    Stats
    5'3"  115 lbs.
    Answers

That's cool. I'm definitely an person. My wife makes fun of me about it. If it were up to her, the dog would live outside on the back porch and definitely would not have a bed next ours, lol.
    haha yeah? That surprises me because I swear it's always the woman who loves her pets and the man who secretly wants to destroy them lol j/k
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by tashygirl View Post
    haha yeah? That surprises me because I swear it's always the woman who loves her pets and the man who secretly wants to destroy them lol j/k
    I have always loved all my pets proud owner of 9 dogs so far, 1 cat, 1 turtle and 22 flushed fishies !, now bring the updates in Tashy! Lets see some numbers and wicked progress!! AI is a company that delivers results !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  5. Banned
    Stats
    5'3"  115 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    I have always loved all my pets proud owner of 9 dogs so far, 1 cat, 1 turtle and 22 flushed fishies !, now bring the updates in Tashy! Lets see some numbers and wicked progress!! AI is a company that delivers results !
    For sure..... I'll do my log today ;0)
    And dang that's a lot of pets..... cool though! I do love animals
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by tashygirl

For sure..... I'll do my log today ;0)
    And dang that's a lot of pets..... cool though! I do love animals
    Well you got yourself a kind hearted beast for a fiancée so lucky you !!! Good luck with the workout! Kill it girl!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  7. Banned
    Stats
    5'3"  115 lbs.
    Answers

Chest and Abs June 20, 2012
    * Elipticals -- 20 minutes
    * Dumbbell Press -- 3 sets of 15 ( 10 Ibs )
    * Machine Chest Fly -- 3 sets of 10 reps ( 45 Ibs )
    * Cable crossovers -- 3 sets of 15 ( 30 Ibs )
    * Ab Crunch on the Ball -- 3 sets of 50 reps
    * Pulse Ups -- 3 sets (( holding myself up for 60 seconds before rest ))

I had great work out! Had a lot of energy and the sense of well being is still always there which is always a good thing. I am still always hungry so no decreased hunger to report. I weigh 118 pounds so I am down 2 pounds at least! But I hope I can be able to eat less and drop more weight. We will see!
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

I had great work out! Had a lot of energy and the sense of well being is still always there which is always a good thing. I am still always hungry so no decreased hunger to report. I weigh 118 pounds so I am down 2 pounds at least! But I hope I can be able to eat less and drop more weight. We will see!
    That is one hell of a workout, and those cable crossovers WOW , that is one strong girl for doing 30 lbs on each cable!! :O!!! Amazed! Keep it up tashy and congrats on the 2 lbs lost ! Just be careful with you diet, try to keep your essential macronutrients in and just deduct from carbs to create bigger caloric deficit, take it slow! if not you will notice muscle loss, true you will get faster weight loss, but its better to go smooth and slow and to keep/maintain as much Lean Body Mass as possible!!

Keep it up girl! Awesome numbers and dedication ! Even though they come in pink!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  9. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

That is one hell of a workout, and those cable crossovers WOW , that is one strong girl for doing 30 lbs on each cable!! :O!!! Amazed! Keep it up tashy and congrats on the 2 lbs lost ! Just be careful with you diet, try to keep your essential macronutrients in and just deduct from carbs to create bigger caloric deficit, take it slow! if not you will notice muscle loss, true you will get faster weight loss, but its better to go smooth and slow and to keep/maintain as much Lean Body Mass as possible!!

Keep it up girl! Awesome numbers and dedication ! Even though they come in pink!
    Nice job bro! Baby this is a good read as well:

Macronutrients: the Importance of Carbohydrate, Protein, and Fat

WHAT ARE MACRONUTRIENTS?
    Macronutrients are nutrients that provide calories or energy. Nutrients are substances needed for growth, metabolism, and for other body functions. Since “macro” means large, macronutrients are nutrients needed in large amounts. There are three macronutrients:

Carbohydrate
    Protein
    Fat
    While each of these macronutrients provides calories, the amount of calories that each one provides varies.

Carbohydrate provides 4 calories per gram.
    Protein provides 4 calories per gram.
    Fat provides 9 calories per gram.

This means that if you looked at the Nutrition Facts label of a product and it said 12 grams of carbohydrate, 0 grams of fat, and 0 grams of protein per serving, you would know that this food has about 48 calories per serving (12 grams carbohydrate multiplied by 4 calories for each gram of carbohydrate = 48 calories).

Besides carbohydrate, protein, and fat the only other substance that provides calories is alcohol. Alcohol provides 7 calories per gram. Alcohol, however, is not a macronutrient because we do not need it for survival.

WHY DO WE NEED CARBOHYDRATES TO SURVIVE?
    Carbohydrates are the macronutrient that we need in the largest amounts. According to the Dietary Reference Intakes published by the USDA, 45% - 65% of calories should come from carbohydrate. We need this amount of carbohydrate because:

Carbohydrates are the body’s main source of fuel.
    Carbohydrates are easily used by the body for energy.
    All of the tissues and cells in our body can use glucose for energy.
    Carbohydrates are needed for the central nervous system, the kidneys, the brain, the muscles (including the heart) to function properly.
    Carbohydrates can be stored in the muscles and liver and later used for energy.
    Carbohydrates are important in intestinal health and waste elimination.
    Carbohydrates are mainly found in starchy foods (like grain and potatoes), fruits, milk, and yogurt. Other foods like vegetables, beans, nuts, seeds and cottage cheese contain carbohydrates, but in lesser amounts.
    Fiber refers to certain types of carbohydrates that our body cannot digest. These carbohydrates pass through the intestinal tract intact and help to move waste out of the body. Diets that are low in fiber have been shown to cause problems such as constipation and hemorrhoids and to increase the risk for certain types of cancers such as colon cancer. Diets high in fiber; however, have been shown to decrease risks for heart disease, obesity, and they help lower cholesterol. Foods high in fiber include fruits, vegetables, and whole grain products.

WHY DO WE NEED PROTEIN TO SURVIVE?
    According to the Dietary Reference Intakes published by the USDA 10% - 35% of calories should come from protein. Most Americans get plenty of protein, and easily meet this need by consuming a balanced diet. We need protein for:

Growth (especially important for children, teens, and pregnant women)
    Tissue repair
    Immune function
    Making essential hormones and enzymes
    Energy when carbohydrate is not available
    Preserving lean muscle mass
    Protein is found in meats, poultry, fish, meat substitutes, cheese, milk, nuts, legumes, and in smaller quantities in starchy foods and vegetables.

When we eat these types of foods, our body breaks down the protein that they contain into amino acids (the building blocks of proteins). Some amino acids are essential which means that we need to get them from our diet, and others are nonessential which means that our body can make them. Protein that comes from animal sources contains all of the essential amino acids that we need. Plant sources of protein, on the other hand, do not contain all of the essential amino acids.

WHY DO WE NEED FAT TO SURVIVE?
    Although fats have received a bad reputation for causing weight gain, some fat is essential for survival. According to the Dietary Reference Intakes published by the USDA 20% - 35% of calories should come from fat. We need this amount of fat for:

Normal growth and development
    Energy (fat is the most concentrated source of energy)
    Absorbing certain vitamins ( like vitamins A, D, E, K, and carotenoids)
    Providing cushioning for the organs
    Maintaining cell membranes
    Providing taste, consistency, and stability to foods
    Fat is found in meat, poultry, nuts, milk products, butters and margarines, oils, lard, fish, grain products and salad dressings. There are three main types of fat, saturated fat, unsaturated fat, and trans fat. Saturated fat (found in foods like meat, butter, lard, and cream) and trans fat (found in baked goods, snack foods, fried foods, and margarines) have been shown to increase your risk for heart disease. Replacing saturated and trans fat in your diet with unsaturated fat (found in foods like olive oil, avocados, nuts, and canola oil) has been shown decrease the risk of developing heart disease.

A NOTE ON MICRONUTRIENTS
    Although macronutrients are very important they are not the only things that we need for survival. Our bodies also need water (6-8 glasses a day) and micronutrients. Micronutrients are nutrients that our bodies need in smaller amounts, and include vitamins and minerals. (See the Vitamins and Minerals handout for more information).

Nice numbers baby keep it intense! Good job!
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Do the two of you regularly work out together. My wife always says she will, but we can't seem to get on the same schedule.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.
    Answers

Good job, keep it up.
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--
  12. Banned
    Stats
    5'3"  115 lbs.
    Answers

Thank you..... and Thank you for the advice, any advice is great ;0) I am pretty strong, not going to lie.... I may be small but I'm a ninja at night ha ha I try my best, I like my results and over all shape and form of who I am and what I look like. I still get my insecurities but we all do I think. Sorry about the pink! Lol
  13. Banned
    Stats
    5'3"  115 lbs.
    Answers

Do the two of you regularly work out together. My wife always says she will, but we can't seem to get on the same schedule.
    For the most part yeah we do, we started off at home together buying all the weights and medicine ball and all these fun little toys and punching bags and I have the shake weight and then we found that we actually push each other to do better so yeah we try to work out together all the time, plus at the gym we like the steam rooms and jacuzzi and stuff ;0) Thats always fun to do together...... you 2 should def try to figure something out even if it's just for a half an hour, it's a better way to bond I think.... any kind of endurance activity is good in relationships. We play basketball together like 3-4 times a week and when it's not hot we hike so? Good luck man!
    Last edited by tashygirl; 06-21-2012 at 10:01 AM. Reason: mis spelled words
  14. Banned
    Stats
    5'3"  115 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Trank406 View Post
    Nice job bro! Baby this is a good read as well:

Macronutrients: the Importance of Carbohydrate, Protein, and Fat

WHAT ARE MACRONUTRIENTS?
    Macronutrients are nutrients that provide calories or energy. Nutrients are substances needed for growth, metabolism, and for other body functions. Since “macro” means large, macronutrients are nutrients needed in large amounts. There are three macronutrients:

Carbohydrate
    Protein
    Fat
    While each of these macronutrients provides calories, the amount of calories that each one provides varies.

Carbohydrate provides 4 calories per gram.
    Protein provides 4 calories per gram.
    Fat provides 9 calories per gram.

This means that if you looked at the Nutrition Facts label of a product and it said 12 grams of carbohydrate, 0 grams of fat, and 0 grams of protein per serving, you would know that this food has about 48 calories per serving (12 grams carbohydrate multiplied by 4 calories for each gram of carbohydrate = 48 calories).

Besides carbohydrate, protein, and fat the only other substance that provides calories is alcohol. Alcohol provides 7 calories per gram. Alcohol, however, is not a macronutrient because we do not need it for survival.

WHY DO WE NEED CARBOHYDRATES TO SURVIVE?
    Carbohydrates are the macronutrient that we need in the largest amounts. According to the Dietary Reference Intakes published by the USDA, 45% - 65% of calories should come from carbohydrate. We need this amount of carbohydrate because:

Carbohydrates are the body’s main source of fuel.
    Carbohydrates are easily used by the body for energy.
    All of the tissues and cells in our body can use glucose for energy.
    Carbohydrates are needed for the central nervous system, the kidneys, the brain, the muscles (including the heart) to function properly.
    Carbohydrates can be stored in the muscles and liver and later used for energy.
    Carbohydrates are important in intestinal health and waste elimination.
    Carbohydrates are mainly found in starchy foods (like grain and potatoes), fruits, milk, and yogurt. Other foods like vegetables, beans, nuts, seeds and cottage cheese contain carbohydrates, but in lesser amounts.
    Fiber refers to certain types of carbohydrates that our body cannot digest. These carbohydrates pass through the intestinal tract intact and help to move waste out of the body. Diets that are low in fiber have been shown to cause problems such as constipation and hemorrhoids and to increase the risk for certain types of cancers such as colon cancer. Diets high in fiber; however, have been shown to decrease risks for heart disease, obesity, and they help lower cholesterol. Foods high in fiber include fruits, vegetables, and whole grain products.

WHY DO WE NEED PROTEIN TO SURVIVE?
    According to the Dietary Reference Intakes published by the USDA 10% - 35% of calories should come from protein. Most Americans get plenty of protein, and easily meet this need by consuming a balanced diet. We need protein for:

Growth (especially important for children, teens, and pregnant women)
    Tissue repair
    Immune function
    Making essential hormones and enzymes
    Energy when carbohydrate is not available
    Preserving lean muscle mass
    Protein is found in meats, poultry, fish, meat substitutes, cheese, milk, nuts, legumes, and in smaller quantities in starchy foods and vegetables.

When we eat these types of foods, our body breaks down the protein that they contain into amino acids (the building blocks of proteins). Some amino acids are essential which means that we need to get them from our diet, and others are nonessential which means that our body can make them. Protein that comes from animal sources contains all of the essential amino acids that we need. Plant sources of protein, on the other hand, do not contain all of the essential amino acids.

WHY DO WE NEED FAT TO SURVIVE?
    Although fats have received a bad reputation for causing weight gain, some fat is essential for survival. According to the Dietary Reference Intakes published by the USDA 20% - 35% of calories should come from fat. We need this amount of fat for:

Normal growth and development
    Energy (fat is the most concentrated source of energy)
    Absorbing certain vitamins ( like vitamins A, D, E, K, and carotenoids)
    Providing cushioning for the organs
    Maintaining cell membranes
    Providing taste, consistency, and stability to foods
    Fat is found in meat, poultry, nuts, milk products, butters and margarines, oils, lard, fish, grain products and salad dressings. There are three main types of fat, saturated fat, unsaturated fat, and trans fat. Saturated fat (found in foods like meat, butter, lard, and cream) and trans fat (found in baked goods, snack foods, fried foods, and margarines) have been shown to increase your risk for heart disease. Replacing saturated and trans fat in your diet with unsaturated fat (found in foods like olive oil, avocados, nuts, and canola oil) has been shown decrease the risk of developing heart disease.

A NOTE ON MICRONUTRIENTS
    Although macronutrients are very important they are not the only things that we need for survival. Our bodies also need water (6-8 glasses a day) and micronutrients. Micronutrients are nutrients that our bodies need in smaller amounts, and include vitamins and minerals. (See the Vitamins and Minerals handout for more information).

Nice numbers baby keep it intense! Good job!
    Thanks baby, but honestly ha ha I didn't read this, it's too long! But when I come home if you'd like your more than welcome to read it to me.... I did read the very last line though about my numbers ;0) so, thanks sweetie pie!
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks baby, but honestly ha ha I didn't read this, it's too long! But when I come home if you'd like your more than welcome to read it to me.... I did read the very last line though about my numbers ;0) so, thanks sweetie pie!
    correct internet lingo for this is: WTF!? tl;dr!! (too long , didnt read)
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  16. Banned
    Stats
    5'3"  115 lbs.
    Answers

correct internet lingo for this is: WTF!? tl;dr!! (too long , didnt read)
    Ha Ha right? For Sure ;0) I love my Fiance' but when he gets going, he really gets going Ha Ha j/k
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Answers

Hahaha no share your thoughts bro you are absolutely right! We both feel the same way about each other. I'll say this and she knows! I'm blunt and I speak my mind but I also tell it like it is! If I had never met her straight up.. I would of stayed single or just been the player that went around sleeping with Pornstars, doing Crystal Meth starting relationships but having them end disastrous! I had my share of fun! But having something forever is truly hard to find! But once you find that right person that you can share the rest of your life with! That person that you spend every single second with without blowing up or going crazy.. I mean it's great! It's more than that! It's what life is all about! I love being on my own! But then I see all my high school friends getting married and having kids.. and someday I want kids! When the time is right of course! Hahaha anywho I'm done talking! Good work out babe! Keep it up!
    Dan, I must say that for someone who was doing a lot of crank for such a long time (yes, I got your message asking if I still can get amphetamine Rx), you've got a TON of intense energy and euphoria.
  18. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Dan, I must say that for someone who was doing a lot of crank for such a long time (yes, I got your message asking if I still can get amphetamine Rx), you've got a TON of intense energy and euphoria.
    Umm I'm not messing around with Crystal anymore though bro! I'm over it!
  19. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Kyle why do you even care to troll around my fiances thread man just leave it alone! Leave me alone seriously! I am doing better I am not using drugs I am just done with all that bs!
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Answers

Kyle why do you even care to troll around my fiances thread man just leave it alone! Leave me alone seriously! I am doing better I am not using drugs I am just done with all that bs!
    I don't need to justify that I thought it was cool to have another female logging a product, so I read through it and such. Then I see my ole buddy Dan. I connected the dots to the time of your join dates, to a bizarre email I got at the same time frame with a very disturbing picture of you, to another email asking for amphetamines, to your very ecstatic resurgence... While I'm sure a product was sent out and there is a girl named 'Tashygirl' using the product, but the reincarnations of you popping up and claiming that you're clean and quoting the Bible like you're the next prophet isn't a good look.

I don't really use that word 'troll', but as far as trolling... having a female in a BBing forum is like dropping a piece of rib-eye in a shark tank. It's not really that difficult to miss.

As far as someone who was hooked on the stuff, I honestly really do hope you break free from crank and stop coming out of the gate with a false sense of elation, euphoria, and depersonalization, while pawning off how you got clean and sober while at the same time are asking me for sources for illicit narcotics and scheduled substances.
  21. Banned
    Stats
    5'3"  115 lbs.
    Answers

Legs and Abs Saturday June 23rd

* Eliptical -- 25 minutes
    * DB Reverse Lunges -- 3 sets of 12 ( 15 Ibs )
    * Machine Leg Curl -- 3 sets of 10 ( 50 Ibs )
    * Machine Leg Extensions -- 3 sets of 12 ( 45 Ibs )
    * Ab crunches on the ball -- 3 sets of 50
    * Barbell Cable Rollout -- 3 sets of 10 (( and 5 second pause.. gosh I felt the burn I loved this one! ))

Overall I feel tired and more hungry and my body is aching from work. My shoulders and neck is still hurting it's like a sharp pain and I am having difficulty breathing. That's why I did legs and haven't been working out my back or shoulders. My wonderful fiance has still been applying the Arnica gel on my neck and shoulders with a nice massage and that helps me sleep but at work and throughout the day the pain keeps coming back. It could be just from work or maybe stress? I don't know. I am 118 still! Will report back with some recipes as soon as I find some!
  22. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Good job sexy! Keep it going! You ready for some basketball? ;-)
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Basketball sounds nice right now. It's been raining all day here in Central Florida.
  24. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Oh gosh really? And it's usually humid all the time huh? I'd hate that!
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah, especially this time of year. A tropical depression has been rolling through all day.
  26. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah it's been really hard to sleep at night and throughout the day the heat just wears me out
  27. Banned
    Stats
    5'3"  115 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah it's been really hard to sleep at night and throughout the day the heat just wears me out
    Yeah babe and your a baby ha ha ;0) Your from Cali but hate the heat.... come on? j/k I hate the heat too, I love the sun but eh not a fan of the heat, I hate sweating!
  28. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Hahaha exactly!
  29. Banned
    Stats
    5'3"  115 lbs.
    Answers

Wednesday June 27th, 2012

Chest and Abdominals

* 25 minutes on the elipticals
    * Dumbbell Flyes -- 3 sets of 12 ( 10 Ibs )
    * Machine Chest Press -- 3 sets of 10 ( 45 Ibs )
    * Cable Crossover -- 3 sets of 10 ( 30 Ibs )
    * Ab crunches on medicine ball -- 3 sets of 50

I am so excited I weighed myself and I weigh 115! So happy about that! The African Mango is still making me hungry and the energy I have throughout the day is so so but I had a wonderful work out and I am so excited that I lost 5 pounds yay! Maybe 5-10 more who knows I will report tomorrow if I work out because on Friday we'll be at the Del Mar Fair me and my fiance! Thank you all! Have a nice day! ;0)
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Wednesday June 27th, 2012

Chest and Abdominals

* 25 minutes on the elipticals
    * Dumbbell Flyes -- 3 sets of 12 ( 10 Ibs )
    * Machine Chest Press -- 3 sets of 10 ( 45 Ibs )
    * Cable Crossover -- 3 sets of 10 ( 30 Ibs )
    * Ab crunches on medicine ball -- 3 sets of 50

I am so excited I weighed myself and I weigh 115! So happy about that! The African Mango is still making me hungry and the energy I have throughout the day is so so but I had a wonderful work out and I am so excited that I lost 5 pounds yay! Maybe 5-10 more who knows I will report tomorrow if I work out because on Friday we'll be at the Del Mar Fair me and my fiance! Thank you all! Have a nice day! ;0)
    Good workout! Damn you are a chest beast!!! I have not seen a girl doing 45lbs chest press or 30lbs cable xovers at my gym that still looks feminine like you do ! Keep it up! With this kind of drive (specially for always doing the cardio) you'll get to your goals no matter what !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  31. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Nice work out baby! Keep it up! You look sexy when you work out by the way ;-) I'm glad you are happy about dropping down to 115! You'll always look good to me!
  32. Banned
    Stats
    5'3"  115 lbs.
    Answers

Good workout! Damn you are a chest beast!!! I have not seen a girl doing 45lbs chest press or 30lbs cable xovers at my gym that still looks feminine like you do ! Keep it up! With this kind of drive (specially for always doing the cardio) you'll get to your goals no matter what !
    Suprisingly yes I am a female and yes I am petite but I am very strong and strive for more and more and like a challenge. ;0) Thanks man.... and thanks for the advice!
  33. Banned
    Stats
    5'3"  115 lbs.
    Answers

Nice work out baby! Keep it up! You look sexy when you work out by the way ;-) I'm glad you are happy about dropping down to 115! You'll always look good to me!
    Awww thanks babe, I look sexy when I work out? So do you.... ;0) and hell yea 5 lbs, I'm like on cloud 9
  34. Banned
    Stats
    5'3"  115 lbs.
    Answers

Monday July 2, 2012

Arms and Abs

* 25 minutes Elipticals
    * Cable Triceps Overhead Extention -- 3 sets of 12 ( 15 Ibs )
    * Dumbbells Biceps Curl -- 3 sets of 10 ( 20 Ibs )
    * Triceps Kickback -- 3 sets of 12 ( 15 Ibs )
    * Ab Crunches on Medicine Ball -- 3 sets of 50
    * Barbell Cable Rollout -- 3 sets of 10

I had a great work out today. My shoulders have been feeling a lot better so my arm work out was good to go and I hope it only improves more. My fiance always wants to give me massages and put the Arnica Gel or the Menthol Stick we have to rub on the joints but it's been working great. I still weigh 115 Ibs and I am excited about that! It was my fiance's birthday yesterday that was much fun! Celebrated it at my mothers house. Anywho, I'll post tomorrow's work out ;0)
  35. Banned
    Stats
    5'3"  115 lbs.
    Answers

My Diet:

I've been eating so good..... Yesterday I had yogurt and a granola bar for breakfast with a bottle of water, I had Chicken Ceaser salad for lunch with a water bottle and I went to Olive Garden on a date for dinner with my hubby and had Soup, Italian salad and bread sticks with a tall glass of ice water.
    And so far this morning I had yogurt, a granola bar and low fat chocolate milk ;0) I'm excited to see what else I eat today!
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  255 lbs.
    Answers

Have you tried doing HIIT cardio AFTER doing you do the weight training? Its WAY more effective . I think if you changed it up and tried that for a a week or two you would notice some changes ASAP.
    On the mango. Does it upset your stomach or anything? My wife cant take the ketones. We think she is allergic to them. She gets immediate bad headaches from it. Where as for me I will have stomach discomfort for a day or two and then that goes away. I just have to be sure and take them a little bit seperate from my other stuff and im fine.
  37. Banned
    Stats
    5'3"  115 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bigguyn10ec View Post
    Have you tried doing HIIT cardio AFTER doing you do the weight training? Its WAY more effective . I think if you changed it up and tried that for a a week or two you would notice some changes ASAP.
    On the mango. Does it upset your stomach or anything? My wife cant take the ketones. We think she is allergic to them. She gets immediate bad headaches from it. Where as for me I will have stomach discomfort for a day or two and then that goes away. I just have to be sure and take them a little bit seperate from my other stuff and im fine.
    Hey yeah I'll def try that, thanks ;0) and you know what at first I felt great but yeah the past week my tummy has been upset and I've kind of felt a sense of nausea but I didn't think it was the Mango until you just said that. I do like it though, I have been toning great and losing a ton of weight, in fact my mom recently saw me and said I looked thin ;0) so, I like it. But for sure I'll try the cardio thing, I always do my cardio before my work out but I guess I can do it as a cool down instead of a warm up. Thanks!
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  255 lbs.
    Answers

Yes HIIT Is IMO way better. I Like to run on the treadmill and walk at 3.0mph for 2 mins then go up to 5.0 and jog for 1 min then back to 3.0 for 1 min.
    Then up to 5.5 for one min then drop back down to 3.0 for one min.
    Back up to 6.0 for one min then back to 3.0.

Do you see the pattern?
    Basicially about the time you catch your breath you got to go right back up with the intensity. I think if you try this AFTER your workouts You will see some major toning up. GOOD luck and let me know how the first time goes for you. I can post some links with some great info on this if you would like.
  39. Banned
    Stats
    5'3"  115 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah I see the pattern ha ha thanks.... sounds solid but may be semi rough for me the 1st few times. But def yeah the websites sound legit, keep me posted, any help or advice will be great. Thanks ;0)
  40. Banned
    Stats
    5'3"  115 lbs.
    Answers

Legs and Abs Monday, July 9th, 2012 a Morning Work out

* Eliptical -- 25 minutes
    * DB Reverse Lunges -- 3 sets of 12 ( 20 Ibs )
    * Machine Leg Curl -- 3 sets of 10 ( 45 Ibs )
    * Machine Leg Extensions -- 3 sets of 12 ( 45 Ibs )
    * Ab crunches on the ball -- 5 sets of 50
    * Barbell Cable Rollout -- 3 sets of 10
    * 10 min Cool Down on The Treadmill
    Had a good work out this morning, felt awake and pumped. My body has been feeling good and my shoulder and neck hasn't been hurting much anymore ;0) I actually gained 2 lbs I weigh 117 but I think I'm starting to gain muscle so it's okay. It's hot out today, most likely going to finish my day swimming or just resting my body.... it's too hot to do anything anyway, Thanks guys!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Athletix Sports Logs!
    By JudgementDay in forum Athletix Sports
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 09-23-2012, 12:50 PM
  2. Ed Logs Better Body Sports Complete PCT
    By edvanp in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 10-02-2009, 01:28 PM
  3. Nimbus Nutrition Tester Logs (Reviews, Logs, Mini Logs)
    By Colden in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-23-2008, 12:14 PM