Stupid Question

BaDgErFaN

Awards
  • Established
I just bought a bunch of motivate because I found a good deal on it. I am wondering, can I open the caps and dump the powder into a "homemade" preworkout drink? It would be kinda like a premade preworkouts where its all powder already, Right?

If doing that, should I just dose it about a half hour before my workout just like a normal preworkout supp?

I know these are stupid questions and I feel like I know the answers, just wanting to double check. Thanks!

barlush23

Awards
Why would you want to do that? Why not just take the capsules? I don't see why you couldn't although it wouldn't be flavored and may taste terrible.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It will probably taste awful and hit you faster. You should be fine unless you overdo it with your stacking choices.

BaDgErFaN

Awards
  • Established
Why would you want to do that? Why not just take the capsules? I don't see why you couldn't although it wouldn't be flavored and may taste terrible.
I was thinking to break them open so the effects would hit faster.

BaDgErFaN

Awards
  • Established
Tried it today. Dumped 3 caps into my mix of 2 scoops hemavol, creatine, and beta alanine. The hemavol flavor covered up any of the taste from the other ingredients. I thought it worked well, will continue to do it.

zubda345

zubda345

Awards
  • Established
Yes U CAN do that. But it'll surely taste stupid the way I think.

But if u do that tell us how it tasted

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Yes U CAN do that. But it'll surely taste stupid the way I think.

But if u do that tell us how it tasted
refer to the post above you

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't think these capsules take as long to dissolve as you guys are implying. Put a capsule in your mouth and take a swig of some water without swallowing. You'll get a feel for how quickly gel caps dissolve...and what the powder inside the caps taste like, lol.