AI Sports Agmatine

dontknowaboutme

dontknowaboutme

Awards
I picked up three bottles of AI Sports Agmatine recently because I it was a good deal and I was ordering some protein. I had been wanting to try agmatine to see if it lived up to the hype, regardless I like much of Dinoiii's advice and knew there was more to this product than just a pump. Anyway, I took 1g (4 caps) 1 hour before the gym tonight and I was working chest and tris. I was not too impressed early on, though I attribute this to lots of food in my stomach which slowed down the absorption of agmatine. About thirty minutes into my workout and I was getting insane pumps, by the end I could not lock out during tricep work because of the pump. Glad I got three bottles of this stuff to see how it runs long term. I definitely recommend to try out AI Sports Agmatine, I know some users of other brands have had hit and miss results, hopefully those of you who try AI Sports will find the same quality that I did.

Jaegernaut

Jaegernaut

Awards
I just ordered three bottles also. I can't wait to try it out

BaDgErFaN

Awards
  • Established
Yea AI's stuff is always top quality! My favorite supp company for sure!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i have both ai agmatine and sns.....ai always produces quality stuff

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Agmatine is a great product, I really like to dose 2 pills AM, then 2 before workout or my back pumps hurt.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback and support, guys.

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
I like to use Maniac / Motivate pre workout... I take 2 to 4 Agmatine about 30 min. prior to workout..... The pumps with the mix is amazing... when I do biceps it literally feels like my skin is going to tear!

Mgordon4

Awards
I have also tried AI sports Agmatine, and got varied results from it. It must react differently to food.

dontknowaboutme

dontknowaboutme

Awards
I have also tried AI sports Agmatine, and got varied results from it. It must react differently to food.
I have taken 1 gram an hour to an 1.5 hours before work out and the pumps are insane. Only time I do not get a really good pump is back day, but I never get pumps on back day. At least with Agmatine I get some pump when I work my back.