Magic Matcha Recipes!
- 04-02-2012, 05:48 PM
Magic Matcha Recipes!
Magic Matcha 1 tbsp
Hot Water 1 tbsp
Soy Milk 2 cups
Gelatin (Agar Agar) 1 tbsp
Sugar 1/4 cup
Egg Yolk 2 yolks
Seasonal Fruits as needed
Condensed Milk as needed
Note: Gelatin solidifies very quickly. Don't let the pudding cool too much or you won't be able to pour it into the molds!
1. Dissolve the matcha in some water and set aside.
2. Mix the sugar and gelatin together. Pour the soy milk in a pot on the stove on low heat and add the gelatin and sugar. Stir together until they are completely dissolved.
3.Beat the eggs and add them a little at a time to the pot, mixing well.
4. Making sure not to let the gelatin solidify, mix the matcha into the pudding. Pour into molds and place in the refrigerator to set.
5. When serving, remove the pudding from the mold and place on a plate with seasonal fruits. Drizzle with condensed milk.**G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--
- 04-06-2012, 01:55 PM
I imagine you like a mad scientist in the kitchen .. haha!
I still have to get my order in.
- 04-11-2012, 01:32 PM
It’s in the freezer hardening up a bit, but from testing the soft serve version out of the ice-cream maker it’s a thumbs up.
•1 scoop of vanilla protein powder (I used a blended type, I used a 27g of protein per scoop)
•1 cup unsweetened almond milk
•1 scoop of Magic Matcha
Either do the salt and ice method or do what I did and throw it into an icecream maker.
Macros for the whole thing of ice-cream:
Calories: 195 (25 from Magic Matcha)
Sugar: 5g (4 from Magic Matcha)
Carbs: 11g (6 from Magic Matcha)
Total Fat: 3g
Not bad macros at all! I’ll end up breaking it into 2 servings**G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--
04-12-2012, 09:06 AM
04-14-2012, 02:06 PM
I like to add my Recover Pro to the Unsweet Matcha to make Lemon or Raspberry Green tea... mix with water, ice in a blender cup and boom... Healthy Slushy!
04-14-2012, 02:07 PM
My wife came up with a Green Tea Frappacino Recipe that doesn't equate to 800 calories like the kind you buy hahah
8 oz. Skim Milk (could use unsweet almond milk)
Unsweet Magic Matcha
Splenda or Stevia
Blend all and enjoy!
06-23-2012, 08:04 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By John Smeton in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 69Last Post: 05-07-2012, 06:21 PM
- By D2footballjrc in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 97Last Post: 04-10-2012, 08:13 AM
- By Guest in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 371Last Post: 06-08-2010, 07:08 PM