AI Motivate - Check it out!

wdubsf

Awards
I am 28, work and go to school full time.. I have been feeling very rundown the last couple of weeks. I tried AI Sports Nutrition Motivate yesterday before a midterm exam, and let me tell you I had so much focus and motivation all day yesterday! Highly productive and alert, not shaky afterwords or any other negative side affect you can sometimes get. I highly suggest you check out this product, I am looking forward to trying it again. ***** Five Stars all the way!
Here over the next week I will be trying a few more of their products and have to let everyone know how they are. Can't wait!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
is this a double post?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about Motivate. Do you have a bottle or was this from our sample kit?

wdubsf

Awards
It was from a sample kit. ;D I really did enjoy it though, I have a few more samples I will be testing and blogging about.

wdubsf

Awards
I did a double post in two different areas, I am pretty new to the site and still scouting around figuring out the way things are done on this forum. ;D

Lexagon

Lexagon

Awards
It's a great Pre mixed with one scoop Maniac as well :)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
...unless your wife likes Motivate and steals half your bottle while you're at work. :lol: