RecoverPro sample review

monohydrate78

Awards
I received several ai sports samples 2 days ago courtesy of stxnas. Thanks BTW! Anyways, I had a chance to sample RecoverPro lemon and red raspberry. I have to say that I really enjoyed both flavors and they mixed well with no leftovers floating around. The lemon flavor tasted just like lemonade and was not overly potent or sweet but just right and great to sip throughout your workout. Enjoyed this one a lot, quite refreshing. Red Raspberry was the same with a good smooth flavor. I haven't gotten into the other samples yet but these 2 were fantastic. I will be picking up a container of RecoverPro on my next supplement reup.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not to thread jack you but I just tried the preworkout from them and my god the strength increase is wild lol

monohydrate78

Awards
I'm planning on using maniac tomorrow for my shoulder workout. I have 2 samples. If I like it, I may have to add that to the list too! I'll give a mini review

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm planning on using maniac tomorrow for my shoulder workout. I have 2 samples. If I like it, I may have to add that to the list too! I'll give a mini review
I've used maniac in the past and I've enjoyed it!

monohydrate78

Awards
I used my maniac fruit punch sample today for my shoulder workout. The taste was really good and smooth with a nice little fizz. I had pretty good energy and pumps. I'm a stim junkie so stims don't hit me very hard. This was not bad for energy considering it is a non 1,3 product. Pumps were good and lasted a fair amount of time. Strength was actually really good with good endurance. Pretty pleased overall with it. It was only a sample but its definitely a solid product. You can usually tell a good pre in a few doses.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Glad to hear, thanks for the review!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for all of the bumps with reviews, so far. What are you trying next?

monohydrate78

Awards
I will probably check out 3z and hghpro because sleep and I don't get along lately.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you tried the HGHpro or 3Z yet? I'm about to go take some HGHpro right now. :D

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
I received several ai sports samples 2 days ago courtesy of stxnas. Thanks BTW! Anyways, I had a chance to sample RecoverPro lemon and red raspberry. I have to say that I really enjoyed both flavors and they mixed well with no leftovers floating around. The lemon flavor tasted just like lemonade and was not overly potent or sweet but just right and great to sip throughout your workout. Enjoyed this one a lot, quite refreshing. Red Raspberry was the same with a good smooth flavor. I haven't gotten into the other samples yet but these 2 were fantastic. I will be picking up a container of RecoverPro on my next supplement reup.
I love both flavors! Just depends on what I am in the mood for... they mix together well for a raspberry lemonade :)

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
Not to thread jack you but I just tried the preworkout from them and my god the strength increase is wild lol
Love it! Great strength, vascularity, focus, and body temp increase without the jitters!... tastes like candy too

monohydrate78

Awards
I still haven't taken the 3z or the hghpro yet. Not sure what I'm waiting for but they keep staring at me.