RecoverPro sample review

  1. New Member
    monohydrate78's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    42
    Rep Power
    580
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    10.59%

    I received several ai sports samples 2 days ago courtesy of stxnas. Thanks BTW! Anyways, I had a chance to sample RecoverPro lemon and red raspberry. I have to say that I really enjoyed both flavors and they mixed well with no leftovers floating around. The lemon flavor tasted just like lemonade and was not overly potent or sweet but just right and great to sip throughout your workout. Enjoyed this one a lot, quite refreshing. Red Raspberry was the same with a good smooth flavor. I haven't gotten into the other samples yet but these 2 were fantastic. I will be picking up a container of RecoverPro on my next supplement reup.

  2. Elite Member
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,313
    Rep Power
    1977798
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    5.7%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Not to thread jack you but I just tried the preworkout from them and my god the strength increase is wild lol
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  3. New Member
    monohydrate78's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    42
    Rep Power
    580
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    10.59%

    I'm planning on using maniac tomorrow for my shoulder workout. I have 2 samples. If I like it, I may have to add that to the list too! I'll give a mini review
    •   
       

  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,770
    Rep Power
    2974490
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    82.7%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by monohydrate78
    I'm planning on using maniac tomorrow for my shoulder workout. I have 2 samples. If I like it, I may have to add that to the list too! I'll give a mini review
    I've used maniac in the past and I've enjoyed it!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  5. New Member
    monohydrate78's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    42
    Rep Power
    580
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    10.59%

    I used my maniac fruit punch sample today for my shoulder workout. The taste was really good and smooth with a nice little fizz. I had pretty good energy and pumps. I'm a stim junkie so stims don't hit me very hard. This was not bad for energy considering it is a non 1,3 product. Pumps were good and lasted a fair amount of time. Strength was actually really good with good endurance. Pretty pleased overall with it. It was only a sample but its definitely a solid product. You can usually tell a good pre in a few doses.
  6. Senior Member
    D2footballjrc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2,735
    Rep Power
    613168
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    56.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Glad to hear, thanks for the review!
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--
  7. Elite Member
    stxnas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,983
    Rep Power
    986032
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    69.75%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Thanks for all of the bumps with reviews, so far. What are you trying next?
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  8. New Member
    monohydrate78's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    42
    Rep Power
    580
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    10.59%

    I will probably check out 3z and hghpro because sleep and I don't get along lately.
  9. Elite Member
    stxnas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,983
    Rep Power
    986032
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    69.75%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Have you tried the HGHpro or 3Z yet? I'm about to go take some HGHpro right now.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  10. New Member
    monohydrate78's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    42
    Rep Power
    580
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    10.59%

    I have not tried them yet! Maybe tonight!
  11. Advanced Member
    jiggamanbill's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    17972
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    34.9%

    Quote Originally Posted by monohydrate78 View Post
    I received several ai sports samples 2 days ago courtesy of stxnas. Thanks BTW! Anyways, I had a chance to sample RecoverPro lemon and red raspberry. I have to say that I really enjoyed both flavors and they mixed well with no leftovers floating around. The lemon flavor tasted just like lemonade and was not overly potent or sweet but just right and great to sip throughout your workout. Enjoyed this one a lot, quite refreshing. Red Raspberry was the same with a good smooth flavor. I haven't gotten into the other samples yet but these 2 were fantastic. I will be picking up a container of RecoverPro on my next supplement reup.
    I love both flavors! Just depends on what I am in the mood for... they mix together well for a raspberry lemonade
  12. Advanced Member
    jiggamanbill's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    17972
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    34.9%

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Not to thread jack you but I just tried the preworkout from them and my god the strength increase is wild lol
    Love it! Great strength, vascularity, focus, and body temp increase without the jitters!... tastes like candy too
  13. Advanced Member
    jiggamanbill's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    17972
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    34.9%

    Quote Originally Posted by monohydrate78 View Post
    I'm planning on using maniac tomorrow for my shoulder workout. I have 2 samples. If I like it, I may have to add that to the list too! I'll give a mini review
    How did you like it?
  14. Advanced Member
    jiggamanbill's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    17972
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    34.9%

    Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Have you tried the HGHpro or 3Z yet? I'm about to go take some HGHpro right now.
    These have been getting GREAT reviews... I like to combine them
  15. New Member
    monohydrate78's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    42
    Rep Power
    580
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    10.59%

    I still haven't taken the 3z or the hghpro yet. Not sure what I'm waiting for but they keep staring at me.
  16. Advanced Member
    jiggamanbill's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    17972
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    34.9%

    Quote Originally Posted by monohydrate78 View Post
    I still haven't taken the 3z or the hghpro yet. Not sure what I'm waiting for but they keep staring at me.
    Tonight is the night!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. D2football's RecoverPro The Review
    By D2footballjrc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-07-2012, 09:54 AM
  2. AI Sports RecoverPro review
    By napalm in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-30-2011, 07:46 PM
  3. New RecoverPRO/Maniac Sample Rev
    By schizm in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-26-2011, 02:38 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in