60 day Testosterone results - TestoPro, DAA, LCLT, Erase Pro.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Testosterone Results:

Start Out:
Total Testosterone: 538 NG/DH
Free Testosterone: 72.6 PG/ML

30 Days:
Total Testosterone: 659 NG/DH
Free Testosterone: 84.2 PG/ML

60 Days:
Total Testosterone: 767 NG/DH
Free Testosterone: 91.2 PG/ML

Definitely seeing results, arms and shoulders are starting to get some great definition to them.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's the second set of bloods tha I've seen this w try and post Daft's numbers from Testopro. His increase was similar to yours, maybe even more.

hugry4more

hugry4more

Awards
  • Established
So this was the results from all the products stacked in you thread title?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pretty cool but too bad we don't know what product is actually raising your levels. I would guess if your just took DAA and Erase Pro you would get the same results. Well I guess the Testopro also because the Divanil would help free up bound test.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Pretty cool but too bad we don't know what product is actually raising your levels. I would guess if your just took DAA and Erase Pro you would get the same results. Well I guess the Testopro also because the Divanil would help free up bound test.
I thought about that as well. In the future I think I'll run just one booster at a time to see which ones are the most effective.

Thepaul7

Awards
Cool to see it continue to climb during the 60 days. You must have a great sense of well-being right now.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Cool to see it continue to climb during the 60 days. You must have a great sense of well-being right now.
Somewhat, sleep makes a big difference. If I don't get enough sleep I feel horrid, if I get 6-8 hours I feel pretty boss.

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
Somewhat, sleep makes a big difference. If I don't get enough sleep I feel horrid, if I get 6-8 hours I feel pretty boss.
Funny how important sleep / rest is, yet how many people neglect it (guilty myself)

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Funny how important sleep / rest is, yet how many people neglect it (guilty myself)
I'm horrible about it, for awhile there I was doing great getting 7-9 hours a night, lately it's been up and down with work.

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
I thought about that as well. In the future I think I'll run just one booster at a time to see which ones are the most effective.
Good idea. DAA has been proven to raise test by 42% and your results show a rise of 42.5% so maybe this rise is purely down to the DAA and the other supps have a minimal/negligible effect?

Good test results whatever is responsible for the rise though.

Carl Hungus

Carl Hungus

Awards
Interesting that at start your free test/total test ratio was 14.2% and at 60 days it was 11.9%. I would have expected free test as a % of total test to increase, given your regimen.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Interesting that at start your free test/total test ratio was 14.2% and at 60 days it was 11.9%. I would have expected free test as a % of total test to increase, given your regimen.
I think my messed up sleep schedule the 2nd month didnt help things.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i'll be running lclt, daa, stoked and testpro after summer

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How does the lclt impact test levels; i'm guessing by upregulating androgen receptors?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is absolutely correct, Ninjo. :D

L-Carnitine-L-tartrate is quickly becoming a very hot supplement these days, and for good reason; it has countless positive effects that we at AI Sports Nutrition found to be too good to pass up. We had to bring this into our line-up, so that you; our customers, have access to a very good up and comer in the industry.
What is so amazing about LCLT is its versatility. When taking this you are going to experience countless benefits in health, as well as muscle gain and fat loss.
In recent studies LCLT has been shown that 21 days of supplementation with 2 grams of LCLT in resistance trained individuals resulted in a significant up regulation of androgen receptor content.

Product highlights:

1. Testosterone support
  2. Fat metabolism
  3. Antioxidant support
  4. Glucose Support
  5. Stacks great with testosterone boosters
FAQ:
Q. What is the dosing?
A. Take 1 serving, 2-3 times a day, preferably 30 minutes before meals.
Q. What will it stack well with?
A. Any fat loss or testosterone boosting supplement.

bakerman

Awards
Testosterone Results:

Start Out:

30 Days:

60 Days:

Definitely seeing results, arms and shoulders are starting to get some great definition to them.

Hi.
In my opinion this is not what the studies of these products are claiming. Daa supposed to increase free test by 42-46% in 12 days. You have had hardly 12% increase in 60 days. What was Testopro and Erase pro was doing then?
Interesting. These companies just bull****ting to sell their rubbish .

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Hi.
In my opinion this is not what the studies of these products are claiming. Daa supposed to increase free test by 42-46% in 12 days. You have had hardly 12% increase in 60 days. What was Testopro and Erase pro was doing then?
Interesting. These companies just bull****ting to sell their rubbish .
It was a 26% increase in free test over 60 days. Remember not everyone is the same on how supplements react to them. There is way too many variables and the studies is giving an average, some people most likely had higher and lower.

bakerman

Awards
Yeah you are right it was about 26%. I didn't worked it out just quoted from other comments. My fault. :) either way 26% increase gives you no benefits and cost a fortuna. Daa works for sure when it comes to increase testosteron and fairly cheap but Testopro and Erase are expensive compare to that you can benefit from them.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let me find Daft's bloodwork from about five weeks of TestoPRO. ;)

EDIT: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/189777-dafts-12-week-4.html#post3244940

He's been getting bloods done for something like 10 years now. He's a believer of TestoPRO now.
^^^Daft states that he typically averages around 450. He actually had a 422 on the previous blood test just before running TestoPRO. A little more than a bottle into TestoPRO, he had a total test of 749. The only test boosting agent he was using was TestoPRO and was not coming off of anything hormonal before this.

Here's a little vid showing some of my bloodwork-
Estrogen rose as well, but that's a byproduct of higher test levels. Maybe take something like Erase or Licogenix while using TestoPRO.

bakerman

Awards
" The only test boosting agent he was using was TestoPRO and was not coming off of anything hormonal before this. "

Thats a good video to promote testopro. Nobody knows what pushed his test up really if anything did. You are just posting these videos because your company sells this rubbish. The only reason that some people can gain a lil bit of muscle with these products is because They eat way more and lift harder then usual while on cycle.

MarcT

Awards
Just running this atm, wondering how was your run set out?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
" The only test boosting agent he was using was TestoPRO and was not coming off of anything hormonal before this. "

Thats a good video to promote testopro. Nobody knows what pushed his test up really if anything did. You are just posting these videos because your company sells this rubbish. The only reason that some people can gain a lil bit of muscle with these products is because They eat way more and lift harder then usual while on cycle.
What a negative Nancy.

I don't know how much you research. Can't really trust your opinion since you are going to cycle and couldn't figure out that Tamox and Nolva are one in the same. If your sentiment is such, why buy a cycle... you sure they just didn't eat more and lift harder for their gains?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Testosterone Results:

Start Out:

30 Days:

60 Days:

i was taking testopro and daa together 4g daily and four caps a day of TP (rec dose) and my all my core lifts went up 5-10lbs same amount of reps. This was just a 30 day supply. Very mild acne, but felt great! Best natty cycle i used!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^^^Daft states that he typically averages around 450. He actually had a 422 on the previous blood test just before running TestoPRO. A little more than a bottle into TestoPRO, he had a total test of 749. The only test boosting agent he was using was TestoPRO and was not coming off of anything hormonal before this.

Estrogen rose as well, but that's a byproduct of higher test levels. Maybe take something like Erase or Licogenix while using TestoPRO.
I stacked daa and testopro for a month and all my core lifts went up 5-10lbs for the same amount of reps. Best natty "cycle" ive ran. Very mild acne and nice sense of alpha male

Imskyhigh87

Banned
Awards
too bad you didnt get post cycle bloodwork done like a week or two after stopping daa and testopro. I think that would really sell alot of people on the whole rebound issue

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
too bad you didnt get post cycle bloodwork done like a week or two after stopping daa and testopro. I think that would really sell alot of people on the whole rebound issue
I know, i wish i would have.