Sample pack reviews

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
My samples arrive about a week ago and so far i've tried:
recover pro, and 3z, i'll add reviews of perform and maniac when i try them this week. So:

Recoverpro Lemon: Pleasantly suprised with this flavour, i'm not a fan of lemon and i really enjoyed this stuff, i especially liked that the taste wasn't over powering, 4:1:1 ratio bcaa product with great flavour and it's cheap, not much else to say, buy some!

Recoverpro red rasberry: another good flavour , once again not over powering, i'm used to xtend and that stuff can be a bit much, this had a nice taste about on par with the lemon i'll most likely buy a tub of each and alternate.

3z: The last sleep supplement other than just basic zma i used that i really enjoyed was lean dreams, this was right up there for me, i felt more relaxed and it not only helped me get to sleep easier but i stayed asleep, something which has been an issue for me these past months working 7 days on 7 days off rotating shifts, it throws your body out of wack. I'm used to waking several times a night, when i took the 3z i stayed out, with no grogginess in the morning which was great, as i hate having to rely on a coffee in the morning to wake me up.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My wife is calling me to bed, but I'm bumping so I can check back tomorrow. :D

Where/how have you been, Chaps?

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
My wife is calling me to bed, but I'm bumping so I can check back tomorrow. :D

Where/how have you been, Chaps?
Hey bro, still around, just mainly reading more then posting on boards too much now, working alot, just alot busier in general than i used to be, how are things?

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
My samples arrive about a week ago and so far i've tried:
recover pro, and 3z, i'll add reviews of perform and maniac when i try them this week. So:

Recoverpro Lemon: Pleasantly suprised with this flavour, i'm not a fan of lemon and i really enjoyed this stuff, i especially liked that the taste wasn't over powering, 4:1:1 ratio bcaa product with great flavour and it's cheap, not much else to say, buy some!

Recoverpro red rasberry: another good flavour , once again not over powering, i'm used to xtend and that stuff can be a bit much, this had a nice taste about on par with the lemon i'll most likely buy a tub of each and alternate.

3z: The last sleep supplement other than just basic zma i used that i really enjoyed was lean dreams, this was right up there for me, i felt more relaxed and it not only helped me get to sleep easier but i stayed asleep, something which has been an issue for me these past months working 7 days on 7 days off rotating shifts, it throws your body out of wack. I'm used to waking several times a night, when i took the 3z i stayed out, with no grogginess in the morning which was great, as i hate having to rely on a coffee in the morning to wake me up.
Perform is a great little supplement. The best about the RecoverPro lemon is the flavor is light enough it mixes with just about everything. Glad you are liking the samples. Have you tried the motivate sample yet?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey bro, still around, just mainly reading more then posting on boards too much now, working alot, just alot busier in general than i used to be, how are things?
I hear you. I wasn't sure if you'd been around or if you were on hiatus. AM has changed a lot since either of us started posting here, but it's still my favorite forum.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
tried my ras recoverpro today, didnt mix to well....

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's the high content of Leucine. I always suggest a blender bottle, when possible. I've recently noticed that RecoverPRO mixes a little better if I use tap water/room temperature water, shake with blender ball, and then add ice afterwards.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
tried my ras recoverpro today, didnt mix to well....
With a lot of bcaas that are 4:1:1 or higher you need to shake with a blender bottle, then shake again a few minutes later.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha, beat you to it. :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It's the high content of Leucine. I always suggest a blender bottle, when possible. I've recently noticed that RecoverPRO mixes a little better if I use tap water/room temperature water, shake with blender ball, and then add ice afterwards.
i mix my bcaa's up the night before.....no loss in potency and no foam or flakes....when i drink it, it all comes out-no need to 'flush', lol

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL, well put. :lol:

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
yeah i mix my purple wraath in my super duper lg science blender ball shaker....i just mixed it real quick this morning with my creapure for a quick flavor taste..i plan on running recoverpro once pw is finished...

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
So i tried maniac as well as perform today, maniac pre-workout and perform pre-sex i mean cardio :) So first up maniac:

Pink lemonade was the one i tried, i really was expecting the worst as I hate lemonade but it wasn't very strong or unpleasant at all, the energy i had was smooth, i was alert but not overly stimulated like some pre-workout formula's i suspect it leans more heavy towards the l-tyrsosine then the caffeine. I noticed some enhanced endurance and blood flow during squats, squats were up 2 reps but it's hard to say if i could give maniac credit for that one. Overall i liked how i felt on maniac proven ingredients and your not jacking cortisol through the roof with a ****load of stimulants pre-workout.

Perform: :)) I noticed some enhanced blood flow, getting an maintaining an erection was easier, my recovery time was down and overall sensitivity was increased, my woman didn't complain either ;) The sensitivity was the biggest thing for me as i've been on paxil for years and have had issues ahem finishing at times.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
So i tried maniac as well as perform today, maniac pre-workout and perform pre-sex i mean cardio :) So first up maniac:

Pink lemonade was the one i tried, i really was expecting the worst as I hate lemonade but it wasn't very strong or unpleasant at all, the energy i had was smooth, i was alert but not overly stimulated like some pre-workout formula's i suspect it leans more heavy towards the l-tyrsosine then the caffeine. I noticed some enhanced endurance and blood flow during squats, squats were up 2 reps but it's hard to say if i could give maniac credit for that one. Overall i liked how i felt on maniac proven ingredients and your not jacking cortisol through the roof with a ****load of stimulants pre-workout.

Perform: :)) I noticed some enhanced blood flow, getting an maintaining an erection was easier, my recovery time was down and overall sensitivity was increased, my woman didn't complain either ;) The sensitivity was the biggest thing for me as i've been on paxil for years and have had issues ahem finishing at times.

Great to hear, I used to think Maniac didn't work for me because I was such a stim junkie. After resetting and getting off stims for a bit, I now really like maniac for a nice energy boost without being way over the top.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm still a fan of Maniac + 2 caps of Motivate. :D

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I stacked a pouch of maniac with 2 caps of motivate and had the best workout I've had in a while! I'll be switching to this stack for my pre workout supp asap! I burned through all the samples from this pack in a couple days and I have to say that AI = quality! Thanks for the samples!

Haven't touched the perform yet, but I have to soon for sure!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's great to hear, thanks for the feedback. That stack will last a while, too.