• Legend!
  • Established
bump

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hit up buddy Jiggamanbill and get EIGHT FREE samples! Sample kits are for anybody that has not yet received a kit. Please include your full name and shipping address.

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
Hit up buddy Jiggamanbill and get EIGHT FREE samples! Sample kits are for anybody that has not yet received a kit. Please include your full name and shipping address.
Trust us.... you WONT be sorry!

M

monohydrate78

Awards
I can tell you first hand that the samples are legit! You definitely won't be sorry!

C

Cat Paw

Awards
Hi! I'm new to the forum and would love some free samples, but am not able to PM you since I have less than 7 posts. Any help? Thx! >^..^<

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
Wow, great samples! AI has me sold.. I'll be ordering asap:)

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
I'm curious as to what it takes to become a supp rep. How do you get into that sort of thing, I think something like that would be a great and fun living.

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
I'm curious as to what it takes to become a supp rep. How do you get into that sort of thing, I think something like that would be a great and fun living.
This, I almost was one but it didn't work out

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
What product samples are being offered? I currently have never received one, but might be interested! Thanks

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
What product samples are being offered? I currently have never received one, but might be interested! Thanks
We send out.... Maniac, Recover Pro, Motivate, Perform, 3Z, HGH Pro

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's actually eight samples in total. Hit Jiggamanbill with a PM that includes your full name and shipping address. He'll get you hooked up!

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
It's actually eight samples in total. Hit Jiggamanbill with a PM that includes your full name and shipping address. He'll get you hooked up!

You won't be sorry!

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
Plenty more FREE Samples available... PM Me full name / address and Phone if you are outside of the US

D

Diesel_26

Awards
I'd like to try these but can't PM cuz I just signed up