FREE AI Sports Nutrition Sample Kits

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AI Sports Nutrition sample kits are available for FREE to anybody that has not already received one. You must be 18 or older and reside in the US, Canada, or Puerto Rico. Simply PM me or any AI Sports rep with your full name and shipping address -

Full Name
Address
City, State
Country

Here's an example of a standard kit (may vary for Canadians due to their local laws):

Pink Lemonade Maniac
Fruit Punch Maniac
Lemon RecoverPRO
Red Raspberry RecoverPRO
3z
HGHpro
Motivate
Perform

pnut143

pnut143

Awards
If you haven't tried out AI yet guys give them a shot!

After a sample of 3Z I had to buy a bottle... literally the best sleep I've ever got

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback, Pnut!

That's exactly what these sample kits are all about. We don't expect that everybody will like all eight samples, but we do hope that everybody will find at least one or two things that they really like. And even if you don't at least you got to try a lot of our stuff for free instead of having buyers remorse later down the road.

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
Get it for FREE!!!! you will NOT be disppointed

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes they are, Ninjo. I haven't seen you around in long time. I remember trading with you WAY back when. Send me your full name and shipping information and I'll get you taken care of.

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
Yes they are, Ninjo. I haven't seen you around in long time. I remember trading with you WAY back when. Send me your full name and shipping information and I'll get you taken care of.
You wont be disappointed!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What am awesome idea. Very generous AI

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Absolutely. PM me or any other AI Sports Nutrition rep with your full name and shipping address.

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
Just got my AI sports nutrition free samples today. Just want to say thank you. Very nice...

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hell yah can't wait to try out motivate and maniac !!