L-Carnitine-L-tartrate and rasberry ketones during m1d black cycle for recomp

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
would those supps be beneficial during my m1d form x cycle, could i take ras ketones through out cycle and use carnitine tartrate during pct with form x test?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
awsome replies guys, keep em' coming!

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sorry, I'm not familiar (off the top of my head) with some of the products (ingredients) that you mention. I'll need to look into those products and see what I can come up with. Honestly, you might want to do some poking around on the LG forums, too. I do know that M1D and FormX are LG. :D

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
thanks for the reply, ive decided to hold off on this for now

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
I'm late to the party but after looking up the ingredients, I know you said you are holding off but I wanted to provide info regardless:

The Rasp. Ketones would provide help with fat loss during the cycle as you are building muscle. Might help to keep your gains as lean gains.

The LCLT is helpful for any natty boost pct you are trying to do, and is a great staple supplement to have period. It would stack very well with Form X (which is primarily a DAA based booster). I'd also stack a little extra DAA with it. (an extra 1.5mg to reach the 3mg daily if you are only taking 3-4 caps a day, if you are taking full 6 you don't need the extra DAA) It's already has an anti-e so you are good to go there.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
youre not just late..the party is over! lol.....im also adding t911 to my pct....imma save ras ketones for my cut cycle and decided to use AI daa and lclt independently to log the effects...

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
youre not just late..the party is over! lol.....im also adding t911 to my pct....imma save ras ketones for my cut cycle and decided to use AI daa and lclt independently to log the effects...
Well just became rep 2 days ago, just wanted to make sure the question got answered for anyone else.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Well just became rep 2 days ago, just wanted to make sure the question got answered for anyone else.
no worries, just giving ya a hard time.....