Quick short AI Sports DAA and L-Carnitine L-Tartrate review

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday I went and picked up 300g of both AI Sports DAA and AI Sports LCLT. Just wanted to give a quick review on initial impression.

DAA: From reading reviews I was not looking forward to tasting DAA powder because a lot of people said it was extremely sour. For me the taste was not bad at all and it mixed great in about 8 ounces of water. I've tasted much worse powders in my day... specially Sulbutiamine and Creatine Ethyl Ester... god that shxt was horrble... Anyways it mixed great and went down easy! Can't wait to see what 12+ days brings.

LCLT: The DAA was a extremely powdery form... where the LCLT is more of a salt almost. Can't say much as far as taste because it pretty much didnt have one. But it also mixed great and went down easy.

Cant wait to see what this combination of 3g DAA and 1-3g LCLT a day brings me. Thanks AI Sports

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Yesterday I went and picked up 300g of both AI Sports DAA and AI Sports LCLT. Just wanted to give a quick review on initial impression.

DAA: From reading reviews I was not looking forward to tasting DAA powder because a lot of people said it was extremely sour. For me the taste was not bad at all and it mixed great in about 8 ounces of water. I've tasted much worse powders in my day... specially Sulbutiamine and Creatine Ethyl Ester... god that shxt was horrble... Anyways it mixed great and went down easy! Can't wait to see what 12+ days brings.

LCLT: The DAA was a extremely powdery form... where the LCLT is more of a salt almost. Can't say much as far as taste because it pretty much didnt have one. But it also mixed great and went down easy.

Cant wait to see what this combination of 3g DAA and 1-3g LCLT a day brings me. Thanks AI Sports
Lclt is super sour, its like the flavoring of sour candies, i mix them all with recover pro lemon.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
the LCLT i got doesnt really have much of a taste! just downed it with water

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I mix my DAA and LCLT with flavored creatine, or flavored BCAAs, or even Crystal Light. How long are you going to devote to this combination?

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Right now its looking like a month on daa, a month off, month on

The lclt for all three month and I want to pick up agmatine

Also running erase with the daa