Can Perform be responsible for this?

Carnage69

Awards
I've been on Perform at 4 caps/day for a week and a half now and in the last couple of days have noticed that the "boys", especially the right one, is getting noticably bigger...anyone think that Perform could be responsible for this?

fanzdslpwr1

Awards
yes well it can produce more test. I used it last year and my muscles were very full. It didn't really enhance me sexually but it made me more sexually appealing so its all good.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
I've been on Perform at 4 caps/day for a week and a half now and in the last couple of days have noticed that the "boys", especially the right one, is getting noticably bigger...anyone think that Perform could be responsible for this?
Perform doesn't do that to me, but DAA and a bunch of test boosters has increased my boys. Perform has made my stick you could say seem a bit longer, but I think that may be mental. :-D

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The ingredients in Perform have been shown to increase LH as well as help regulate hormones. It's quite possible that what you've experienced is in part or fully due to Perform. I know that a lot of guys use Perform as a cheap test booster for PCT.

Perform is actually on sale for a great price at Nutraplanet right now: Perfrom - $13.75 @ NP

AI Sports Perform (120 caps): Discount Perform Supplements

fanzdslpwr1

Awards
Hey are you taking all 4 caps at once or 2 am and 2 pm? I noticed a pumped feeling while on them but nothing as far as my co**

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fire off a hot one

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I notice some increased "fullness" from a lot of test booster products

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In all seriousness, my balls get bigger when I take a good test booster. When I took anabeta, they got in my way. I referred to them as monkey brains while I was on it. Perform is a solid product. I'm sure it's working, and making your balls a little bigger in the process.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
In all seriousness, my balls get bigger when I take a good test booster. When I took anabeta, they got in my way. I referred to them as monkey brains while I was on it. Perform is a solid product. I'm sure it's working, and making your balls a little bigger in the process.
I noticed this on anabeta as well. It's not marketed as a test booster but I would be interested in seeing some pre and post bloodwork to see it's influence on total and free test.

Carnage69

Awards
Hey are you taking all 4 caps at once or 2 am and 2 pm? I noticed a pumped feeling while on them but nothing as far as my co**
I've tried both protocols but usually I use the 2 am and 2 pm schedule.

fanzdslpwr1

Awards
maybe I should cycle in some perform after my erase/transaderm stack