Free Samples

rhgunner

Awards
Guys, thanks for the free samples. I didn't try any yet, but will let you know what I think.

rhgunner

Awards
I tried Maniac(fruit punch) and RecoverPro(red rasberry) this morning. The taste was good for both, but the RecoverPro didn't mix as well. This wasn't a big deal, I just had to shake it more often. Maniac kicked in about 15 mins.(40 mins. after I took it) into my workout. I felt good energy(only had 5.5 hrs. of sleep) and had good pumps. I felt like my triceps(chest & tris day) were going to explode. I sipped on RecoverPro during my workout and felt good afterwards. I did buy a big tub of RecoverPro, but I didn't use any until I tried the sample. I made a good choice buying this.

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
You made a GREAT choice. :) i love both of those products.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback. Glad to hear that you already found something from the kit that you like.

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
Yeah the recover pro is some pretty good stuff ;-)

rhgunner

Awards
I tried the pink lemonade Maniac and the lemon RecoverPro, today. They both had good taste.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
I tried the pink lemonade Maniac and the lemon RecoverPro, today. They both had good taste.
RecoverPro is my absolute favorite AI Product. I drink it daily. It's a big staple and will be for a very long time.

Good tips for RecoverPro.

Mix raspberry and lemon together.
Add crystal lite 5 cal package with a bit of lemon for awesome taste.
Add Mio grape to the lemon recoverpro for another great taste
Also for giggles I have my own soda maker (soda club machine) and I'll make carbonated water and then add recover pro to it to try it. Tastes good and the bubbles add just a bit to it.

I drink about 6 servings a day of recover pro. First thing in the morning, pre workout, and intra.

Amerry

Awards
What do I need to do for a free sample I'm new to anabolic minds

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
What do I need to do for a free sample I'm new to anabolic minds
Email [email protected] (i need to check this email, it might not be correct.)
Send a pm to john smeton, sxtnas, uncnate, or other ai reps on this site.
Or join the official facebook page and you can request from there.

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
RecoverPro is my absolute favorite AI Product. I drink it daily. It's a big staple and will be for a very long time.

Good tips for RecoverPro.

Mix raspberry and lemon together.
Add crystal lite 5 cal package with a bit of lemon for awesome taste.
Add Mio grape to the lemon recoverpro for another great taste
Also for giggles I have my own soda maker (soda club machine) and I'll make carbonated water and then add recover pro to it to try it. Tastes good and the bubbles add just a bit to it.

I drink about 6 servings a day of recover pro. First thing in the morning, pre workout, and intra.
Great tips!

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
Let me know how everyone likes the samples!

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
Bumpity bump