Reviews on Sample Packs

mh625

Awards
You guys had sent me some sample packs I thought I would give some honest reviews for you.

Motivate- This really did not do much for me at all maybe I just dont respond well to the 1,3 dimethyl.
Maniac- This product tasted great for a pre workout, didnt really get "juiced up" for the gym but I did have some good pumps while I was there.
3Z- Again this really did not do much for me at all.
Recover Pro- This is by far the best tasting BCAAs I have ever took I had the rasberry and the lemonade both were great. The product does not really mix up that well but that was not a problem for me.
HGH pro- I loved this product I took it about 45 mins before bed and I slept very very good. I had a pretty good workout the day before and I woke up refreshed and feeling great.
Perform- I am currently deployed I won't be home to the wife for another 3 or 4 months but when I get home I will give it a try and let you know how I like it.

Thanks again for letting me try your products. I will be buying some HGH pro and am really wanting to try some TEST pro also. Thanks again

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you for the honest reviews. I'm glad to hear that you found a few things that worked pretty well for you.

mh625

Awards
Thank you for the honest reviews. I'm glad to hear that you found a few things that worked pretty well for you.
Yeah I will definantly be getting some HGH pro. I would like to thank everyone at AI for the samples once again I appreciate it.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're welcome and don't forget to tell your friends...lol. :D

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
I found that if I mix the Recover Pro in a water bottle a short while before I intend to take it it will full dissolve. Stay safe while deployed (and at home) and keep us posted on the products you continue to use. Keep up the good work!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Im soooooo in love with the lemon flavor...