TestoPro + Perform + Motivate, anyone tried?

1. TestoPro + Perform + Motivate, anyone tried?

Would this be a good stack for 8 weeks or would it be overkill? Just looking for that great all around super human feeling.

Thanks

2. You might want to lay off of the stims a few hours before taking advantage of Perform...if you know what I mean.

I can't remember the reasoning, but off the top of my head, I would guess due to vasoconstriction reasons. It's probably not even an issue for most. Give it a try and let us know how it goes. TestoPRO has a lot of feedback in regards to alpha male feeling as well a nice libido boost. Perform has very consistent feedback for doing it what it says and it's a great bang for your buck...yes, I went there, lol.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

3. I did testopro, perform, stoked, jacked for 8 weeks with novedex x also half dose for 4 weeks gained 10lbs I'd say 9 was muscle obviously upped my calories a bit. Your better off doing this IMO.

I would do this

Tribulis/goat weed combo
    Stoked
    Testopro
    Zma
    Your choice of pre workout.
    Least 8 weeks. You get the real gains in the last 4.
    •   

4. Perform contains Trib and an extract from HGW. Peform is actually on sale right now for $14.99 and so is POST Cycle Support for $30.99 (same thing as Stoked, different name).
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

5. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas
    Perform contains Trib and an extract from HGW. Peform is actually on sale right now for $14.99 and so is POST Cycle Support for $30.99 (same thing as Stoked, different name).
    Oh shoot that's a darn good deal!! Get that scratch the trib.

Similar Forum Threads

1. AI perform & motivate
    By zombiemuscle in forum Supplements
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 03-03-2010, 04:52 PM
  2. For the next few hours Perform and Motivate is $19.99
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-03-2010, 03:45 PM
  3. For the next few hours Perform and Motivate at $19.99
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 0