AI is one of the most generous supplement companies. A thanks!

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
I got my package in the mail today and I had forgotten all about it. I ripped that baby open and a light shined down from heaven onto the contents of said box.. (It may have been my kitchen light, but a holy light sounds better) Inside this is what I found.

bc796ff0.jpg

It was the prize from the Christmas Promo! I truly mean it when I say Thank you AI Sports. Not just for all the free product you hook us all up with, but for the knowledge you also share. Crowler, sxtnas, UNCNate, John Smeton, and more have all always gave me some solid advice. Its nice having people to shoot PM's to when you have a question and then get a response back so fast.

The quality of the products have always been top notch as well. This is stuff I'm putting into my body, I'm a bit pickier now then I was in the past. I know with AI I'm not sticking subpar quality into my system.

Thank you again AI!

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You should also get the raspberry flavor RecoverPro and try mixing it half and half with the lemon. It tastes amazing! Next time I cut I'm definitely gonna go with AI RecoverPro for my BCAAs (or at least for my flavored BCAAs :) ) And they definitely know how to treat their customers well!

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
You should also get the raspberry flavor RecoverPro and try mixing it half and half with the lemon. It tastes amazing! Next time I cut I'm definitely gonna go with AI RecoverPro for my BCAAs (or at least for my flavored BCAAs :) ) And they definitely know how to treat their customers well!
Oh I talked about your kind in my RecoverPro review.. You're a mixed guy!!! (I'm a Lemonhead) (http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/190459-d2footballs-recoverpro-review.html)

I've been through quite a bit of RecoverPro now, I love love love it!

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
LOL @ "your kind."