Thanks to AI

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wanted to thank John Smeton and the AI team. I received a nice tub of Recover Pro lemon flavor. I was completely shocked by the size of this tub. I will be putting this to good use for sure. I have started a major cut and with the addition of the BCAA will help me recover and keep any mass I am able to build.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
They always take care of customers.

Motorcity

Motorcity

Awards
I want some......I am a great customer, lol. put it to great use man....congrats. great stuff, I use it after every workout.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wanted to add some information to this post. I have been using the Raspberry BCAA sample packets I have and can I just say for not being a raspberry fan. This stuff actually taste pretty darn good. Can't wait to get into the lemon.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I have been using the Recover Pro samples and have also given some to the wife. We have had both the raspberry and the lemon. And so far the lemon is our favorite. This is her first time taking a BCAA as well.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't convince my wife to try anything other than Motivate, lol. Well done!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't convince my wife to try anything other than Motivate, lol. Well done!
Do what I do. Don't tell her what it is and tell her it is to help your body recover from your hard workouts faster. And let her tell you how she feels a couple days after. LOL

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
I like to do the "Lemon Drop" combo from AI.... Lemon Recover Pro mixed with Pink Lemonade Maniac, pre workout!

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
So I have been using the Recover Pro samples and have also given some to the wife. We have had both the raspberry and the lemon. And so far the lemon is our favorite. This is her first time taking a BCAA as well.
Have you and your wife noticed better / faster recovery with the additional BCAA supplementation?

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
That lemon flavor is insanely good! And yeah...that is a huge tub of bcaas! Lol

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
Oh yeah. Not nearly as sore as we could be. Especially after the change in routines

I like to drink a few shakes throughout the day.... especially during my workout. Its good stuff!